Excellent job gentlemen, from what Ive seen I am very pleased. Al the details on all the skins are very impressive.

Can someone give me a real download link. It sends me to the page all in german. The small English paragraph tells me that that site has to handle the download rather than link directly. But everytime I try to download I get sent to another page. When I click download on those links, I get sent to another page. Those pages have all kinds of "DOWNLOAD" buttons that look real nice but they don't have anything to do with the mod. I haven't found a link that gives me a download, just links that give me downloads of other programs or "premium" memeberships so that I can download 20 seconds earlier. Help :( please. Thanks

Can someone give me a real download link. It sends me to the page all in german. The small English paragraph tells me that that site has to handle the download rather than link directly. But everytime I try to download I get sent to another page. When I click download on those links, I get sent to another page. Those pages have all kinds of "DOWNLOAD" buttons that look real nice but they don't have anything to do with the mod. I haven't found a link that gives me a download, just links that give me downloads of other programs or "premium" memeberships so that I can download 20 seconds earlier. Help :( please. Thanks

Follow this Link : http://bwmod.de/index.php/inhalt/download , press the "Downloadbutton" and you will download the Mod !

Regards

(ST6)Predator

Edited by (ST6)Predator

After almost 6 months, 17,000 lines of code and 957 MBs of project files it is done:

Version 1.1 of the Bundeswehr mod

Changelog:

Bugfixes:

- Grenades can now be used by other factions.

- Crosshairs are now centered correctly.

- MP7 now has recoil in full auto mode.

- Fixed error message "config.bin/CfgVehicles/ModuleTaskCreate_F/Arguments/Owner/values/Unit.default" and similar.

- Zeus compatibility.

- Red dots are now better visible with NVGs.

- MG4: Bullets disappear now correctly, when low on ammo.

- Engineer can now disable mines.

- Inventory: Reworked mass and possibile slots of all items.

Changes:

- new: Leopard 2A6M (Fleck, Tropen)

- new: G36 IdZ-ES with Bipod and Beta-C

- new: G27 and G27 AG40-2

- new: MG5 (Black and Tan)

- new: G82 + Zeiss 6-24x72 (with NSV 80)

- new: Fliegerfaust 2 Stinger

- new: Vector IV

- new: Navi Pad

- new: Kestrel

- new: Ops-Core with helmet cam (Fleck, Tropen, black)

- new: Crewman KSK with headset (Fleck, Tropen, black)

- new: 2 Uniform variants (Fleck, Tropen)

- new: Overall for vehicle crew (Fleck, Tropen)

- new: Ghillie (Fleck, Tropen)

- new: M92 "Gefechtshelm" helmet (Fleck, Tropen)

- new: NSA 80 for Panzerfaust 3

- new: IRV 600 for ZO4x30

- new: "Demokracy box"

- IFV Puma now uses MG5 instead of MG4.

- Weapons can now be placed in the editor.

- Fire selector now has a sound.

- Magazines now have their own models.

- Reticle of the 3-20x50 reworked.

- G28E3 now uses the correct buttstock (same as G27)

- new types of munition (AP, LR, Raufoss, IR-DIM, SD...)

- Silencers (Place holders)

- Stringtable reworked.

- Panzerfausts and RGWs are now already loaded.

- Ammo boxes and IFV Pumas inventory reworked.

- Fixed error message of the barrets.

- Created changelog.

- Userconfig removed. (Key binds can now be change via the ESC Menu)

- Speed limiter removed.

- Night vision adjustment removed.

Download:

http://bwmod.de/index.php/inhalt/download

Screenshots:

EM3s6eXs.jpg Bnv8EH4s.jpg 5gkG3zvs.jpg zbRCo3ss.jpg

License:

APL.png

We've also changed our policy on mod distribution, you're free to reupload this wherever you want, go nuts. (except for the Steam WS, should that ever be a thing)

In the next few days we'll release a bunch of additional compatibility PBOs for various scope mods, TMR, etc.

Edited by KoffeinFlummi

WOW- BWMOD was always my fav in the "old" days.

Nothing like German Engineering! Always the best.

Thanks!

BTW - If you are like me and do not speak German - You can us Google to translate the PDF.

This is the upload a PDF link for translation:

https://translate.google.com/?tr=f&hl=en

Edited by Needer

Good job! Lots of details both in the new weapons and in the vehicles ( although IMHO the use of the vanilla NATO uniform cut removes the immersion ).

commy2;2699059']You can' date=' but its not necessary.[/quote']

good too know

wounder what you guys come up with next ? some cool MB or MAN trucks ? time will tell

everything looks good like it a lot so far lol

Switched out the download links. The original upload had a PBO that didn't belong there.

Awesome - great stuff - bugfixes at least and new toys! Alles Gute zum Vatertag! :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** hosting the updated/fixed archive

And now that we're done with this release, we can already show what we're working on for the new one:

y7AHjtEs.jpg XKu1TIIs.jpg KdGBmp0s.jpg DFD1ecXs.jpg

And now that we're done with this release, we can already show what we're working on for the new one:

Beautiful bird!

thank you for the great mod...and thank you also for switch your download policy..thats a big help for clans and arma3 communitys.

Nice release!! :)

Hope you guys are making this a units/weapons/vehicles only mod and don't try to stuff in too much script work.

Eventually the Community will implode if every little mod has it's own weapon resting, weapon cool-off, NV adjustment etc scripts.

Weapon resting, NV adjustment, speed limiter and so on is outsourced to AGM as far as i know. So i dont think you have to worry to much ^^

New mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@bwa3.png

@ BWMod Team;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Congrats to the release! A lot of cool stuff coming from you guys!

I got an issue with the Puma and Leopard 2A6M tough. Both of them seem to have the magic radar which recently got removed for the default Arma 3 vehicles. Also having two direction indicators for turret/hull relation seems rather pointless.

Congratulations for this hard work !

BWMod was one of my favourite mod on the previous ArmA, so I wish you the best in your project !

Good luck !