I'm experiencing massive fps drops when running my own BECTI dedicated server with BWMod.

And if it is only active on client-side my fps drop by almost 15 whenever I'm moving.

Server and client are different machines.

I guess it has sth to do with any of the scrips that are included in BWMod.

EDIT: I narrowed it down to bwa3_weapons.pbo. Something within that file is causing massive lag.

Edited by gabberxxl

I'm experiencing massive fps drops when running my own BECTI dedicated server with BWMod.

And if it is only active on client-side my fps drop by almost 15 whenever I'm moving.

Server and client are different machines.

I guess it has sth to do with any of the scrips that are included in BWMod.

EDIT: I narrowed it down to bwa3_weapons.pbo. Something within that file is causing massive lag.

Sorry for the late answer. There is really nothing, at least to our knowledge, in BWA3_Weapons that could cause huge fps-drops. Are you sure that the mission isn't causing this?

This happened to my group as well. Drastic drops in frames when moving. I agree, very strange.

Servus die Herren ^^

i can confirm this fps drops with the mod, i captured a short video how it looks then, and yes the fps drops while moving, very strange indeed.

Here is the link to the vid: http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/80103552/file.html

This happened to my group as well. Drastic drops in frames when moving. I agree, very strange.

None of us have the problems you describe, so please:

1. Make sure no other mods (other than CBA obviously) are running
  2. Play a mission without any scripts, preferably an empty one in the editor
  3. If possible, record a video (with 1 & 2)

I can understand if you dont want to announce the relase date for the next patch.

But you said in january that the patch will be out soon.

Iam looking forward, to the features you´ve annouced.

But there some Fixes that are really requiered. [TMR / Optics fix | and | the userconfig error with the Puma]

So if you cant relase the "leo" and so on, could you please release a "cold" hotfix?

Reagards NIN3.

Edited by NIN3

But there some Fixes that are really requiered. [TMR / Optics fix | and | the userconfig error with the Puma]

There is no error with the userconfig. Its working fine if you install it correctly. Also, at no point we said that the next version will be out soon.

Our internal version is simply not ready for a release yet and we dont have the capacities to seperate those fixes from all the WIP stuff. I can assure you that we are working very hard and almost every day on the next version though.

commy2;2659679']There is no error with the userconfig. Its working fine if you install it correctly. Also' date=' at no point we said that the next version will be out soon.

Our internal version is simply not ready for a release yet and we dont have the capacities to seperate those fixes from all the WIP stuff. I can assure you that we are working very hard and almost every day on the next version though.[/quote']

Dont quote me wrong. I love the mod and are thankfull for every minute you invest in it.

But these are known issue´s since january and I think a mod shouldnt force users to keep the mod-name (folder name).

We all know that there are clans which simply dont have the space in their repo, or would break their syntax, for BWA3.

So Iam a bit disappointed about that.

Anyway, looking forward to your new release, not only because of the bugfixes ;)

Regards NIN3

We all know that there are clans which simply dont have the space in their repo, or would break their syntax, for BWA3.

The good news is that we removed the userconfig in the upcoming version and replaced it with a system to change the buttons in game. So you should be able to install the mod folder anywhere you like.

commy2;2659940']The good news is that we removed the userconfig in the upcoming version and replaced it with a system to change the buttons in game. So you should be able to install the mod folder anywhere you like.

Cheers, that is realy good news.

None of us have the problems you describe, so please:

1. Make sure no other mods (other than CBA obviously) are running
  2. Play a mission without any scripts, preferably an empty one in the editor
  3. If possible, record a video (with 1 & 2)

Problem still exists, even with all other addons disabled. If I just run around in the editor everything works fine.. It has sth to do with BECTI and the scripts you are using

Dont know if that was allready asked before,-are new sound samples planned, specially for the G36. in comparsion with other weapons they are very weak in my opinion. keep up the good work!

I like your mod: the futuristic setting wasnt forgotten and the many selfmade Optics AND other modells. Keep up the good work...

So will we have the bw-mod for "Zeus" ? I mean, some mod-units like the russian ones from massi work.

Or is it a BI problem.

Would be cool if we would be able to use them in your next update.

Regards NIN3.

I read all twenty two pages of the forum to find an answer. Run ARMA 3 - mod = @BWA3;@CBA_A3 or - mod = @CBA_A3;@BWA3. Userconfig in @BWA3.Why zeroing working only for commander?up,down,left,right,pgup,pgdn buttons not working.

The truth is that in RL I have never drove a Puma, but to me its a bit weird that the engine drowns just for driving with less than one feet of water.

I understand that is not amphibious but, at least one meter of water should resist.

Screen

( you can reproduce the problem in the altian marshes, just spawn the vehicle and run in a 1 feet deep water )

@MistyRonin

Have look inside config and miss every option to handle behaviour in the water...

waterResistance = 0;

waterDamageEngine = 0.2;

waterPPInVehicle = 0;

This code is from APC_Tracked_01 by BI... BWMod Devs need to import this values inside the Puma !! :)

MFG, P.

So will we have the bw-mod for "Zeus" ? I mean, some mod-units like the russian ones from massi work.

Or is it a BI problem.

Would be cool if we would be able to use them in your next update.

Regards NIN3.

Flummi fixd this already. It will be in the new version.

@MistyRonin

Have look inside config and miss every option to handle behaviour in the water...

waterResistance = 0;

waterDamageEngine = 0.2;

waterPPInVehicle = 0;

This code is from APC_Tracked_01 by BI... BWMod Devs need to import this values inside the Puma !! :)

MFG, P.

Actually this is in the Pumas config because its a sub-class of "O_APC_Tracked_02_cannon_F":

waterAngularDampingCoef = 0;

waterDamageEngine = 0.2;

waterLeakiness = 10;

waterLinearDampingCoefX = 0;

waterLinearDampingCoefY = 0;

waterPPInVehicle = 0;

waterResistance = 0;

waterResistanceCoef = 0.5;

It shouldn't behave any different than the csat apc. I will test it later though.

Next time use the ingame config viewer instead of opening binarized files ; )

Edit: Seems like this has nothing to do with the config entries but perharps with some special hit markers in the .p3d file? Regardless, i couldn't find any information about this in BIS' vehicle config guidelines. So we can't fix this without the proper documentation or am i missing something?

Edited by [PzGrenBrig37]commy2

Hello. Are there any single player missions for this great mod?