Moin,

i´m sure somebody asked it already but for me its very important to know this:

On which position on your priority list is the GLK Boxer?

Abgefahrene geile Arbeit die ihr abliefert! PewPew! :D

Hallöchen :),

Are you going to release the update this month? I'm so excited for all the new things! ;D

Aber ich bin echt von der Qualität der bisherigen Sachen erstaunt, Hut ab :D Macht

weiter so ;)

commy2;2644161']Silencers will be in the upcoming version. The models will be just placeholders for now though.

Yes baby... can't wait for it !! :)

Hallo Leute,

the @tmr mod has the scope center at a different position from bwmod, it can be easily seen, because its displayed additionally to the bwmod scopes. Who's right?

Wind, ballistics, Kestrel, resting weapons, is that already available or is it in future versions?

the @tmr mod has the scope center at a different position from bwmod, it can be easily seen, because its displayed additionally to the bwmod scopes. Who's right?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?171183-BWMod&p=2594020&viewfull=1#post2594020

Wind, ballistics, Kestrel, resting weapons, is that already available or is it in future versions?

The Kestrel is coming with the next update.

Wind, ballistics and weapon resting are part of BWA3 Realism, which is independent from this mod. No idea when that's going to be released yet.

If you want, you can get the source from here and binarize it yourself:

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/BWA3_Realism

Hallo Leute,

@TMR is right. the aimpoint is a bit off to the side in BWMod. Will be fixed in the upcoming release, tho.

About the other stuff: not yet.

Wind, ballistics and weapon resting are part of BWA3 Realism, which is independent from this mod. No idea when that's going to be released yet.

If you want, you can get the source from here and binarize it yourself:

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/BWA3_Realism

Oh great, will love to test this!

hi

what is gone be in the next up date ?

bug fixes

4 weapons

3 helmets

Vector iv

Kestrel

Navipad

helmet cams

night vision attachment for the panzerfaust 3

IR Dim tracer magazines

and maybe a vehicle

thanks for the info just talking about it to day we where hoping for a nice tank lol

and like allways nice work so far

Hey Koffeinflummi, I pboe'd the whole BWA_realism. Some things work, e.g. jumping animation on "v" when running, or the better walking animation. Wind and ballistics work, also sunglasses... But I don't see weapon resting working. No indicator, nothing. Should there be an indicator like in @tmr? Which keypress, TAB?

Hey Koffeinflummi, I pboe'd the whole BWA_realism. Some things work, e.g. jumping animation on "v" when running, or the better walking animation. Wind and ballistics work, also sunglasses... But I don't see weapon resting working. No indicator, nothing. Should there be an indicator like in @tmr? Which keypress, TAB?

"Next target", like in TMR.

OK I see, it works, unlike in @tmr, there's just no indicator about when I can rest.

BTW,

- "Create canister" from bwa3_logistics appears in the center of the screen quite often, at least at mission start.

- Also, I carried a wounded soldier and wasn't able to release him. There was a release animation, but at the end the wounded soldier was still connected to me.

- I cannot command when BWA3_Realism is loaded. I select units, but there's mo reaction on my 0-9 keypress.

- I tested with and without your mod, I'm still not sure if it's responsible for this:

- But I have only seen the problem with your mod.

Many thanks for this enhancements, small things that make ArmA much better. And hey, finally we got rid of that stupid walking simulation. Now it looks so much better.

Edited by tortuosit

- "Create canister" from bwa3_logistics appears in the center of the screen quite often, at least at mission start.

- Also, I carried a wounded soldier and wasn't able to release him. There was a release animation, but at the end the wounded soldier was still connected to me.

- I tested with and without your mod, I'm still not sure if it's responsible for this:

- But I have only seen the problem with your mod.

Both the logistic and medical .pbos are still in heavy development, and the piles of bodies are probably because of the medical system.

- I cannot command when BWA3_Realism is loaded. I select units, but there's mo reaction on my 0-9 keypress.

BWA3_WeaponSelect overrides the 0-9 keys for weapon selection. If you play with AI, don't load WeaponSelect.

I'm too tired to read 19 pages of post to see if this has been mentioned before...Sry in advanced if the this is a duplicate post.

The following file causes error for many ppl when used with PwS. By error I mean instant server crash or client crash if the mod isnt in the Arma 3 Root folder of the server or client.

@BWA3\userconfig\bwa3_userconfig.hpp

The file causes no error when placed:

C:\Programxxxx\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@BWA3\userconfig\bwa3_userconfig.hpp

But the following and PwS's default location for this file causes error when the Puma is being spawned in Editor, MCC etc:

C:\Users\xxxxxx\Documents\Arma 3\@BWA3\userconfig\bwa3_userconfig.hpp

We're not sure if different languish setup on keyboards plays a role, but all that I've had to help and fix for is has other then the 2 keyboard setups present in that file, but this requiers more testing by you guys.

The temp fix:

Either copy only the one file into the correct folder structure in the Arma 3 Root folder for PwS users, or plainly copy the whole BWA3 folder from PwS Default location to Root folder.

Needed fix by you

Fix the location of the file or change the request line for the file to common standards, so it doesnt ask for it in the root of arma 3 folder. Should be a easy and fast fix.

-----------------------------

Btw, awesome mod an dkeep up the good work. We're rolling out this mod to our community users via PwS early next week. A heads up if a fix for this is soonish, so we dont have to redo the mod our self to fix this(if at all possible with out the source code), would be nice.

Cheers

TO

Hello ;),

i like to see the german boarding soldiers ;).

Wäre echt cool :).

Tobi

Hey guys, I wonder could you help me out. The helmet that these guys are wearing, which appears to me like a mich without the protrusions to the sides, and seems to have been used by ksk in photos I've seen, do you know what it is called and do you know of any good reference material for it? I think I've read that it was a German Fallschirmjaeger helmet but that may be nonsense. Also, the brand of goggles the guys in the 2nd and third pic are using, do you happen to know them? Thanks a lot :)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ca/Zugriff.jpg (1055 kB)

landscape.jpgKSK_18187892originallarge-4-3-800-228-85-2128-1508.jpg

Love this mod. Awesome units and vehicles! And that quality.. <3