Why is it always when I look at the g36 I fall in love with the thing :D It's like a work of art for some reason, and you captured it amazingly. the g36a2 looks kinda futuristic even, tying in with the whole armaverse. Also, the way the Puma is made is gorgeous, the drivers view and gunners view > BIS' views on that imo. Nice to see the mg4 in this aswell :D.

@Tybo25: That thing looks awesome, all that sloped turret armour :D. Another option ofcourse (in keeping with the "it's real, but kinda new techie") would be the Leopard 2a7+. I'm not even sure if the germans actually have it in service now, or if it's just displayed once as a soon to be mbt for the Bundeswehr.

Great work guys, Keep up the good work...

Any plans for J.S.R.S support(Optional Ofc) in a future version?

The Puma is fantastic! Great Job! Can't wait to see my old tank Gepard in A3 :)

commy2;2596538']The 30mm is not meant to be an AA-gun' date=' so i think the puma behaves correctly in not opening fire on jets. Also the Puma has a softkill system by EADS called MUSS which we implemented into the game. Your locked missiles might have missed because off that? You should check if you can destroy an empty Puma, because the softkill system will be disabled.[/quote']

Anti-infantry, ok I should've checked before, sorry. Puma isnt a Gepard. And to answer your question, It didnt ricochet when empty. Softkill system, amazing.

Thanks for answering.

A classname List would be great. The Cfg Viewer is so uncomfortable.

Great stuff, one of the most professional mods with great potential. I am looking forward to see BWMod develop.

Thanks

Hey, just checking in again. I still have issues.

I'm running CBA_A3, latest version from Armaholic. And the BWMod. Nothing else.

The Laser/Light Module doesn't work, the Pumas Rear View Camera, Rangefinder, Smokelauncher, Speed Limiter etc. won't work. The Cannon wont' shoot since it can't be zeroed.

No other Mods are running, no scripts, nothing. Userconfig is in place in the Modfolder itself.

Do i have to place any modules on the Map? Is any certain Arma-Version required? Because i never had problems to get a Mod running, this is the very first time.

Are you absolutely sure, that the @BWA3 mod folder is in the Arma 3 root Directory?

The Laser/Light Module doesn't work, the Pumas Rear View Camera, Rangefinder, Smokelauncher, Speed Limiter etc. won't work. The Cannon wont' shoot since it can't be zeroed.

No other Mods are running, no scripts, nothing. Userconfig is in place in the Modfolder itself.

Do i have to place any modules on the Map? Is any certain Arma-Version required? Because i never had problems to get a Mod running, this is the very first time.

@Tybo25: That thing looks awesome, all that sloped turret armour :D. Another option ofcourse (in keeping with the "it's real, but kinda new techie") would be the Leopard 2a7+. I'm not even sure if the germans actually have it in service now, or if it's just displayed once as a soon to be mbt for the Bundeswehr.

As far as I know the Leopard 2A7+ is not scheduled to replace the current Leopard 2. The Leopard 2A7+ is primarily intended for foreign sales I think.

But I thought about that too. The Leo 2A7+ would also be great in this already awesome mod.

Upload the rpt file and i'll have a look at it.

When loading an already created mission with the BWMod installed (no BWMod unit yet placed or anything else), the following error appears in the editor:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ModuleSmoke_F/Arguments/Type/values/Blue.default'

Somebody knows the reason?

Firstly I want to say thank you for that mod. It´s awesome. :cool:

However I have to report 2 issues:

- it´s not possible to throw any grenade

- the performance: while standing there and looking around everything is fine, but as soon as i start moving the framerate decreases by at least 10. (cpu and gpu load is around 20% during that)

EDIT:

After further testing i have to add something about the performance: it seems that not merely the movement itself, but rather pressing a movement key (WASD) causes the fps drop. So maybe this is related to the usage of extended event handlers.

Edited by Dr.cremaster

No performance Issues on my End. The RPT doesn't display anything. I suspect that for some reason the CBA isn't loaded while the BWMod is. I changed the priorities, and made the Launcher load CBA after it loads the BWMod, and suddenly it works. So, for some reason -mod= @CBA_A3; @BWA3 does _NOT_ work. -mod= @BWA3; @CBA_A3 works. Strange indeed, but finally, i can enjoy this mod. Thank you, everyone involved, and i'm looking forward to any new releases!

We have some weird problems, if we use the bwmod and alive together. Anyone mentioned it yet?

We are also not able to run the mod on a dedicated server, i suppose because of the strange userini.

Last time we tried to place a Puma in a mcc mission and the whole server crashed, did anyone else this experience?

boggler;2598971']We have some weird problems' date=' if we use the bwmod and alive together. Anyone mentioned it yet?

We are also not able to run the mod on a dedicated server, i suppose because of the strange userini.

Last time we tried to place a Puma in a mcc mission and the whole server crashed, did anyone else this experience?[/quote']

All works for me on dedicated with ALIVE.

Great mod - thank you. But I'm a bit confused about your updating policy. Your website is the only place permitted to host the files to "make updating easier". But surely services like Six-Updater would make updating much, much (almost infinitely) easier for your clients (rather than needing to redownload and install the whole mod every time)?

Great mod - thank you. But I'm a bit confused about your updating policy. Your website is the only place permitted to host the files to "make updating easier". But surely services like Six-Updater would make updating much, much (almost infinitely) easier for your clients (rather than needing to redownload and install the whole mod every time)?

It's not about making the download process easier. It's about making sure that if there's an update, everyone knows where to get it. You don't have to chase down the admins of 50 different community sites and launchers to make sure that every site and launcher has the current version. Yes, Six Updater etc. might make installing the mods a bit easier, but copying a folder really isn't that hard, and it's not like we release an update every 2 hours. Not having to deal with the distribution of the mod enables us to focus on what matters: getting content in the game.

It's not about making the download process easier. It's about making sure that if there's an update, everyone knows where to get it. You don't have to chase down the admins of 50 different community sites and launchers to make sure that every site and launcher has the current version. Yes, Six Updater etc. might make installing the mods a bit easier, but copying a folder really isn't that hard, and it's not like we release an update every 2 hours. Not having to deal with the distribution of the mod enables us to focus on what matters: getting content in the game.

Understood. Just trying to highlight a few possible issues from the clients' perspective, e.g how will we know that an update has been published? Six-Updater automatically tells you when an update is available. When you have dozens of mods installed this can save an awful lot of time.

Edited by Mandrake

Understood. Just trying to highlight a few possible issues from the clients' perspective, e.g how will we know that an update has been published? Six-Updater automatically tells you when an update is available. When you have dozens of mods installed this can save an awful lot of time.

In this case you have to stalk their site everyday and night 2 be updated ;-)

But if you dont want to have a lot of sites hosting your mod, allow it just to one or two. armaholic and sixupdater for example. How will people find the Bwmod if it is somewhere on the internet on a website noone notice. And their hosting looks much more seriouse than sites like rapidshare, uploaded and multiupload......longlistofthirdpartyhosterinserthere.....

as grateful as i am for this top quality mod, i dont see the point in the distribution policy either.

granted, no one wants to chase community sites for updates, but would that be necessary – after all the news will find its way. its another thing to maintain synced for events. big communities i know all have their own distribution system, be it yomas addonsync or some special made package – both not possible now because of politics. PWS is not everybodys best friend either, but it does its job of managing different presets quite well.

sure its possible to manage manually and it doesnt hinder me from using BWA3, but it seems kind of wtf-why-not to me.

anyway, dont want to join a bitch-choire. the mod itself is excellent and i am very much looking forward to its further refinement!

I´m a great fan of this mod, but i have some questions:

1. Will you add the opscore helmets with camo or are the current ones done ?

2. It seems to me that the actual shot of the g36and g36c are a bit left of the optics, is that a known bug or are my eyes just bad ?

3. Are you guys planning on doing your own backpacks?(i know that there is no post on the site related to backpacks but would be interesting)