Any solution to make the optics work with TMR?

To all who have the problem with TMR optics:

Just delete the "tmr_optics.pbo" and the "tmr_optics.pbo.tmr.bisign" from your "AddOns"-Folder of your TMR-Mod.

Works fine for me and you can still use the weapon resting etc :-)

Your readme says at page 10 "zusätzliche Funktionen" but if I am on page 10 I see vehicle infos.

And the optics of the g36 are not 100% in the middle, maybe be only 98%. So your bullet hits depending on the distance the target left.

congrats to the release.

the quality of the material is very good and im looking forward for updates and more warmaterial.

regards

Moerderhoschi

We ask you to only link to that page and not reupload the files elsewhere to make updating the mod less of a hassle.

Any chance of allowing Play With Six hosting the mod on their Six Networks?

Makes downloading/installing/upgrading so much easier for us users :)

Great quality work - especially love the sounds from inside the puma

I downloaded CBA just with the BWMod, and i'm not running anything else (apart from the fact that i used Virtual Ammobox in the test mission). Wont' work for me, sadly. I'll report back if i manage to get it to work.

I can only use the infantry units, because if I add the Puma in the editor I get the error "Include file @bwa3\userconfig\BWA3_userconfig.hpp" not found.

Said that, the weapons and the uniforms are outstanding.

I have a problem with the mod, which is related to the userconfig:

I usually install mods for Arma 3 into my "My Documents" folder since that allows me to keep game and mods on different disks. Unfortunately, BWMod searches the userconfig file in @bwa3\userconfig instead of the normal Arma 3\userconfig, which makes it impossible to install the mod anywhere else but the game's directory, not even a subfolder of the game.

It would be great if it would be possible to move the userconfig to it#s usual place so the mod can be installed anywhere.

Other than that, great mod! Looking forward to make Bundeswehr missions!

It is at the moment not possible to move or rename the mod.

It is at the moment not possible to move or rename the mod.

Yes, but why ? Placing the userconfig in Arma 3\userconfig\bwa3 would solve that issue. This is after all the usual place for user configs

;2593590']

Yep' date=' the Puma userconfig disables the Pg Up/Dn for gl range and zeroing.. just put // in the line

//#define BWA3_PUMA_BRIGHTNESS_UP 201

//#define BWA3_PUMA_BRIGHTNESS_DOWN 209

cheers![/quote']

Its working for me even without disableing the keys for the night vision adjustment. Don't know what is causing the error but this is a good temporary solution. Does this problem persist after restarting the game?

nice work guys.

is it posible to make this mod work with the "fhq accessories"- or "ASDG joint rails"-mod ?

commy2;2593921']Its working for me even without disableing the keys for the night vision adjustment. Don't know what is causing the error but this is a good temporary solution. Does this problem persist after restarting the game?

Yep, it persisted, even after restarting the game with another setup (I use ArmA3 launcher and have a "full mods on" and "SP" preset ,for less NLSG errors>)... you can fix it by designating another keys for Puma_brightness_up _down, too

I´ve noticed some people unable to use the key combos for night sights and laser module, I´ve put the userconfig file in the arma3/userconfig root folder, maybe that´s the right way to do it =)

I would really love to see RKLS EF2000 embebed with this mod, thou it will come with the Luftwaffe skin when it is released for A3, I guess...

cheers

Your readme says at page 10 "zusätzliche Funktionen" but if I am on page 10 I see vehicle infos.

And the optics of the g36 are not 100% in the middle, maybe be only 98%. So your bullet hits depending on the distance the target left.

Yes I agree with this, regarding the TMR, I have removed the TMR optic file to accommodate this awesome mod, but using the ZO 4x30 scope, my shots are hitting to the left instead of the center of the crosshairs

Yes I agree with this, regarding the TMR, I have removed the TMR optic file to accommodate this awesome mod, but using the ZO 4x30 scope, my shots are hitting to the left instead of the center of the crosshairs

Yes I agreeï¼When using the optics with TMR's optics effect you can see the two crosshair are not aim at same point,and I believe that the crosshair of the TMR is a correct oneï¼

Flummi used this white dot to center the optics view. As you can see the crosshair is exactly at the position of the dot.

http://i.imgur.com/a6KGII7.jpg

But the actual center of the screen is to left and a bit down of it.

http://s14.directupload.net/images/140107/j44j69df.png

We will fix this in the next release.

"Attention!

The distribution of the BWMod is exclusively handled by this website. Redistributing the mod via other servers and filehosting services is not allowed. We also ask you to always link to this page instead of linking directly to the file, to ensure that you always get the newest version available."

Avaible with playwithsix?

one of the best mods returns..great job folks ! :bounce3:

i think the mg4 shot "breaks" a little too late when triggered, round about a quarter second. the g36 don't have that. could somebody reproduce that?

Sehr geil Männer! (Awesome!) :cheers:

Vielen Dank! (Thank you very much!)

Very good work. But TMR Optics breaks your 2D Optics by adding its own over them :butbut:

But never mind. The MG4 and Puma are both just awesome :ok:

Thats off topic: Deleting TMR_optics is no solution if you want 2d scopes with the vanilla scopes. ;)

Edited by Znooptokkie

Already known as you can read, but thanks for the report:

To all who have the problem with TMR optics:

Just delete the "tmr_optics.pbo" and the "tmr_optics.pbo.tmr.bisign" from your "AddOns"-Folder of your TMR-Mod.

Works fine for me and you can still use the weapon resting etc :-)

Have fun.

Edited by natrius