Sign in to follow this  
lincolnlou

MRAP Maxxpro-Light armoed Vehicle

its getting really annoying how people are reporting stuff on my own post... seriously grow up. I got the MRAP to work on arma 3 but i am missing all the textures.... anyones having luck

If you need textures grab the source files from here http://barbermods.com/namn.html

NZXSHADOWS has provided us with this link and has all the textures.

If you are working on it, then i await the finished product. I have stopped my progress as i see you are working on the addon. I was under the impression that this was a request topic.

I really hope you guys have some luck in converting this mod to ARMA 3, I'll definately be using it if you guys succeed. Good luck.

I really hope you guys have some luck in converting this mod to ARMA 3, I'll definately be using it if you guys succeed. Good luck.

Same here!

ya i am not having any luck i cant figure it out. Anyone else out there who can port this and make everything work well on arma 3 please go ahead and attempt to

Which are the source files you must need for that ? I mean I saw some unbined pbos on Armaholic link at your first post here, but I'm not sure which is the one should be used.

Which are the source files you must need for that ? I mean I saw some unbined pbos on Armaholic link at your first post here, but I'm not sure which is the one should be used.

heres another link someone gave me on here

http://barbermods.com/namn.html

I have updated the First page

Edited by lincolnlou

almost there : )

Is it still as strong and fast as before? I really hope so because the thing was so damn fun that way. Also did you setup a PhysX LOD? It would be interesting to see the top-heavy-ness of the MaxxPro be properly simulated.

Is it still as strong and fast as before? I really hope so because the thing was so damn fun that way. Also did you setup a PhysX LOD? It would be interesting to see the top-heavy-ness of the MaxxPro be properly simulated.

Buddy of mine is doing all the work i am just testing and helping out but ill see about the PhysX cause its still getting worked on but when i was testing it a hour ago haha you can go pretty damn fast i must say even off road... CROW version that is almost done is nice cause the MRAP is so tall you can really use it to your advantage... The Optic u use for the CROW is nice also.... Sad part is that i need to talk to him about amount of Damage it can take cause one Missile you are dead haha i remember the beast taking at least 4 hits before blowing up but its a pretty easy fix to increase armor.At the moment i am trying to find someone who can reskin the MRAP.

Love these vehicles in real life; are all three models being ported over? Looks amazing, never used them in Arma 2 but can't wait to try them in 3.

Ya all 3 will will be ported over to arma 3..............Here is a video of the arma 2 Crow version

Looks great; only had to watch the first 10 seconds to say awesome. :bounce3:

haha ya its best offroad armored car in arma u can use... u will see when it is released its a Beast

Buddy of mine is doing all the work i am just testing and helping out but ill see about the PhysX cause its still getting worked on but when i was testing it a hour ago haha you can go pretty damn fast i must say even off road... CROW version that is almost done is nice cause the MRAP is so tall you can really use it to your advantage... The Optic u use for the CROW is nice also.... Sad part is that i need to talk to him about amount of Damage it can take cause one Missile you are dead haha i remember the beast taking at least 4 hits before blowing up but its a pretty easy fix to increase armor.At the moment i am trying to find someone who can reskin the MRAP.

Just some random details of the Cat I/II MaxxPro MEAP (Extended armor, the one this model is based off):

Configuration type: 4X4

Operational length: 250 in.

Operational width: 125 in.

Operational height: 159 in.

Minimum ground clearance: 10.9 in.

Maximum speed: 69.2 mph

Time to 50 m: 8.9 sec.

GVWR: 43,500 lb.

Minimum turning distance (curb to curb): 68.3 ft.

Payload (GVWR – GVW): 132 lb.

Kit weight: 4,500 lb.

Maximum slope: 30% side/50% long grade

Center of gravity (GVW vertical): 59.9 in.

Consumption rate (miles/gallon): 6.0

• Maximum speeds:

º Paved road: 55 mph (handling issues)

º Smooth secondary road surfaces: 35 mph (suspension damage)

º Rough secondary road surfaces/cross-country: 10 mph

(suspension damage)

GVW 43,500 lb.

Engine horsepower (HP) 300 HP

Engine torque 950 ft-lb.

Transmission Allison 3000SP

i am trying to find someone who can reskin the MRAP.

I could take a look at it for you.

this will be a great addition to the american blufor side, the matv is a bit too overplayed.

The Maxx Pro is basically not as important anymore as the MATV I hate to say this, but there is a reason why the Maxx Pro got the frag kit, and also has high restrictions on where it can and can't go. Being a person who has driven both, on crap terrain I promise you anyone in the military with a choice will go MATV. I do like the Maxx being in game and glad you guys are putting it on the game.

Yeah but my BC'S PSD didnt fare so well with their matv's, only after they added rpg nets did I like them a little more, I personally felt so safe in a RG31 or a MaxPro, I just hated making sixteen point turns on narrow roads.

I included all the textures in the source pack I posted a link to in a previous post. Poke around in it an use what you can if you want to.

http://barbermods.com/namn.html

NZXSHADOWS, could I get permission to port this to DCS World? I can change whatever needs to be changed if you like. The game is really lacking on newer vehicles and your vehicles are superb. I will give you full credit. Thanks for any consideration in advance.

Ranger79 (TSgt John Nichols, Veteran USAF)

NZXSHADOWS, could I get permission to port this to DCS World? I can change whatever needs to be changed if you like. The game is really lacking on newer vehicles and your vehicles are superb. I will give you full credit. Thanks for any consideration in advance.

Ranger79 (TSgt John Nichols, Veteran USAF)

buddy is actually Porting them for me and i got a few other people who are gonna reskin the MRAP... only 1 MRAP is working right now and its just the CROW ... all 3 will be done Soon.... Mini Gun MRAP is a game changer ; )

buddy is actually Porting them for me and i got a few other people who are gonna reskin the MRAP... only 1 MRAP is working right now and its just the CROW ... all 3 will be done Soon.... Mini Gun MRAP is a game changer ; )

Do you have permission to do this?

Do you have permission to do this?

Check page 2/3. Original author put out public MLOD's, I assume the minigun is likely a BI model from the sample pack.

Check page 2/3. Original author put out public MLOD's, I assume the minigun is likely a BI model from the sample pack.

But didn't they say that they were public for BI games only? I thought this port concerned transferring the model to DCS World...