Sign in to follow this  
lincolnlou

MRAP Maxxpro-Light armoed Vehicle

The files at armaholic have binarized models. The links provided in the other thread with unbinarized models no longer functions. That's why I need the other files.

If you know the filename of the version you are looking for I can check my file server backups to see if I have that on there and share it with you.

The file server itself gets cleaned every now and than to preserve space, but my backups contain all files we ever hosted since 2006, so if we hosted the unbinirized file I should have it ;)

If you know the filename of the version you are looking for I can check my file server backups to see if I have that on there and share it with you.

The file server itself gets cleaned every now and than to preserve space, but my backups contain all files we ever hosted since 2006, so if we hosted the unbinirized file I should have it ;)

Filename might be "MaxxPro_V1.999.7z" according to this post Mraps #275

I found:

- MaxxPro_beta.7z

- MaxxPro_v1.2.7z

- MaxxPro_V1.3.7z

- MaxxPro_v1.999.7z (this one you seem to be looking for)

- MaxxPro_V1.9995.7z

- MaxxPro_v1.9999.7z

If you want any or all you can PM me for the links :)

[edit]

Links sent.

The Armaholic downloadpage has been updated and now contains the links to 3 different unbinarized versions. So, if you want those you can get them from our downloadpage: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9693

Edited by Guest

I'm looking for someone that knows how to work with O2 and knows the workings of the model.cfg, to work with me on this mod. I can do config.cpp, but the other stuff is still outside of my comfort zone.

That was very nice of namman to do that. I can't promise nothing as I still can not get any of my configs/model.cfg's to work in Arma3, though I think it's actually the Addon builder not using the model.cfg's. But either way if I do get free time I will post whatever I get done on here for anyone interested till someone more experienced gets it done better. Btw Foxhound, did namman also do another MRAP, A Caiman or may be it was a version of an RG? And if so could we get the same permissions to port that as well?

Looks like there are multiple people looking into recreating this mod for A3, you should pm each other and maybe work together or at the least share some ideas and fixes.

Looks like there are multiple people looking into recreating this mod for A3, you should pm each other and maybe work together or at the least share some ideas and fixes.

Or at the minimum create distinctive names for them as not to confuse the versions any further :p

This will be interesting. Im curious what changes they will do or if they plan to just port the content as it is.

This will be interesting. Im curious what changes they will do or if they plan to just port the content as it is.

NZX, don't you have a WIP MATV w/ exposed gunner that you were working on from ArmA 2. I vaguely remember seeing something like that in one of your HMMWV packs. I would love to see something like that ported.

NZX, don't you have a WIP MATV w/ exposed gunner that you were working on from ArmA 2. I vaguely remember seeing something like that in one of your HMMWV packs. I would love to see something like that ported.

To add on to that, I would love to see that whole pack ported over :rolleyes: But it due time I guess, he is probably busy

you guys having any luck with this?

This is actually a request thread isnt it?

I knew it...

This is actually a request thread isnt it?

I knew it...

I couldnt figure it out all the files for it are a mess. download it and check it for yourself.

these guys are helping me so fuck off

Ill give it a shot, all source files look in tact ill see what i can do.

Interested in seeing MRAP's and Buffaloes in Arma 3. Loved having them in the 'Stan. Good luck.

its getting really annoying how people are reporting stuff on my own post... seriously grow up. I got the MRAP to work on arma 3 but i am missing all the textures.... anyones having luck

its getting really annoying how people are reporting stuff on my own post... seriously grow up. I got the MRAP to work on arma 3 but i am missing all the textures.... anyones having luck

Look, we're here for the MRAP, and to get it working. The reason your post was reported was because that was not the way to handle that situation at all. It does not matter if this is your thread, that comment was still in the wrong. I know many community members, including me, appreciate maturity on the forums; please do so as well.