Sign in to follow this  
tinemem

[wip] more civilian ports

goal is to add extra civilian types to arma 3 standards. public project with mlods. contributors are recommended to download the a3 character sample and use that as a template to fit ported characters because the weighing and body positions/size are a little different. you cannot simply copy and paste. arma 2 characters mlods are more slouched in oxygen compared to arma 3.

KW1tLt6l.jpg

nice A3 could use some more civ stuff its a shame that BIS mainly focused on the military part and not the complete picture like they did in A2

nice A3 could use some more civ stuff its a shame that BIS mainly focused on the military part and not the complete picture like they did in A2

^^^^ THIS +1! No ambient civ or animal modules?!?!? Come on BIS....

On topic I've been looking for more civ units, especially constabulary like local Police! I'm watching this one :)

talibans would be highly desirable. i actually saw someone porting the takistani militiamen from oa recently. hopefully he can bring the complete faction over.

i'm eyeing the priest and doctor, but they're just so damn outdated and would look out of place. some of the woodman and worker models are good though. one of the worker models is super detailed like they just put the high poly in game. it's interesting to browse through the public mlods. lots of good material to pick and choose. i especially like those earphone wires and tubes because i've been trying hard to weight those correctly, now i have a bunch of prerigged ones.

if someone can figure out how to config female civilian bones, then i can important valerie and others.

if someone can figure out how to config female civilian bones, then i can important valerie and others.

i am pretty sure BI is working on the ladies, just having bone problems with weapons probably, but you can just use the Female head mod until then

i'm trying to find a way to use the arma 2 female civilian animations. right now i changed armaman to armawoman, which was the classname they used for arma2, but it seems that no longer exists in arma 3, so in the game, it looks like this:

a0rIJAL.jpg?1

i possibly need to manually add the bones inside the model.cfg file.