gc8

Strategy - A totally new strategical gameplay

Please continue working on this if you can, I'm definitely interested.

Great progress so far.

terrific game so far, looking forward to the developments

Thanks all :)

i released new version (0.82) with some new stuff - mostly improved the unit stat calculations and unit editor (there's also video of the unit editor!).

Hi gc8,

Has your mission been develop more? I have been trying to use it, after capturing the first city no more enemy units spawn at the other cities so I can't continue gaining resources or towns. 

I really want to be able to play it properly, I love the fact I could have full regiments, divisions, and army corps. I hope a new version comes out soon. Hats off to you sir for trying this :) .

--Col_Trautman

Hi gc8,

Has your mission been develop more? I have been trying to use it, after capturing the first city no more enemy units spawn at the other cities so I can't continue gaining resources or towns. 

I really want to be able to play it properly, I love the fact I could have full regiments, divisions, and army corps. I hope a new version comes out soon. Hats off to you sir for trying this :) .

--Col_Trautman

Sorry for the late response but I have been busy. I'm actually working on arma 3 version and the support for arma 2 will be discontinued. I don't know when I can upload the new version but it will be 0.9 version so it's almost done.