Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Whiskey Romeo

1st Infantry Division - BCT

Apparently there isn't enough interest in this project to keep it going. No one cares. Therefore, I'd like to ask a mod to close this thread.

Many thanks and regards.

for real? apart from the fact that most of the gear on these guys was made by me and i wasn't asked for its use i was looking forward to these!

for real? apart from the fact that most of the gear on these guys was made by me and i wasn't asked for its use i was looking forward to these!

What a shit response. I've been using your stuff since A1, and it's rather sad to see progress to this level. If I ever utilized any of your assets, I'd let you know, period. But never have.

Just close the fuckin' thread. I'm done.

@Alpha Whiskey Romeo - With all due respect, what you're doing is pretty much a retexture of someone else's mod. You're making a ton of textures, yes, but it's essentially just for your group. That's why there's not much interest. I mean, there's not even a whole lot of activity on Alex Vestin's mod thread, so it's not unreasonable to expect little activity on this thread. Besides, there's not a whole lot to discuss anyway.

My advice? Push through anyway. daveygary1979, list out what's yours from this (really Alex Vestin's) mod. AWR, keep working on it and release it in stages (you don't have to release it all at once). If there's little interest then, just keep developing it for your group.