[aps]gnat

Fast Sea Frame - Sea Fighter - Assault Craft

1 hour ago, ANZACSAS Steven said:

Geez, I could have done with just half this support when i had my issues.🎤

I hear ya Steven, you can count on me if anytime your stuff gets stolen by some twits on the workshop, send me a pm 🕵️‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow, thanks for the support here guys.

Yeh, I took your earlier directions and did a claim. Between that and your own submissions, must have worked, because its GONE from Workshop.

I missed what Very Presidential said but I'm sure I'm not missing much 😉

Gunter, Steve, Vengeance, Goat,  FallujahMedic, Beno, StBurr, Sir BadNade .... and .... TankBuster? . ... Thanks again 😄

I'm undecided on the complexity of making further Mods or YouTube tutorials, but still love playing Arma3.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Your youtube tutorials helped me figure out modding!  Not to dilute the thread topic but the new Physx stuff in A3 and more recent updates have made modding quite a chore for vehicular mods... no matter what you decide, thanks for all your hard work!!!

• Like 2

Same here - wb and thank you very much  - there is a huge fleet of seaplanes relying on the amphibian script you gave me.

If you think of getting back to modding I have templates for ship and aircraft physX.

• Like 2

On 6/24/2020 at 8:43 PM, [aps]gnat said:

I'm undecided on the complexity of making further Mods or YouTube tutorials, but still love playing Arma3.

I understand m8.I started familiarising myself with the 3d editor.I then started to do some light config stuff whilst remembering all the stuff i used to know before i had a break.I have to say that the more i learn the new ways the happier i am for it.We've never had an introduction of so much new code/features that we've all wanted for years.Never been a better time to play and/or mod arma i reckon.Also, its nice coming back from a break to find most mods that are needed have already been done!!.:)

I was only the other day thinking of your sands terrain and thought about contacting you for permission to port.But now your back...:) We did need an airbase expansion program to fit some parked B-52's though...

Looks like we might not have seen the last of mr President yet. He just recently posted that they turned the ship mods private instead of deleting them and still stick to the story that they are original.

unknown.png?width=722&height=439

• Sad 2

Got to love the

"PROPERTY OF THE OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE. DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE.
© The Official White House Group 2020 All Rights Reserved."

🙄

:face_palm: Sad to read.

This needs its own thread but in off topic section, @HorribleGoat  you want to start a new thread on this?

So we dont constantly "spam" Gnat's thread with updates making people think his boat is getting updates, as much as this is

an interesting read it deserves its own thread if this is all were going to talk about, taking down cheats, thieves and like minded twits

on the workshop, lol

Sure do wish I knew how that private mod stuff works on Steam; it would be nice to know when someone uploads one of your mods like that.