Sign in to follow this  
Draper

RUM Assets

Ahoy all,

If you know from before I was working on RUM assets in ArmA 2 to have AI at your finger tips to do all sorts of support functions with air strikes, artillery, and logistics. VRC Raptor has been helping me out on this and we've gotten the code mostly converted to A3. Some functions from before which required addons or content are not there anymore (C130 fixed wing transport, rope lifting). Some MP bugs still have to be worked out (flyinheight helo bob up doesn't seem to work over dedi). Aircraft from an LHD still works but you need to hack a copy of the LHD from A2 like Raptor and I did (or use the Nimitz, etc.)

We hope to continue to build and revise the code. It seems like we were always about ready to release and we run into another bug to fix. Now it just makes sense to release a mostly stable build (v4) and allow everyone to tap into the SVN repository for the code. Whenever we make fixes, you can download them into your mission folder. This may require someof you to look up how to use it, but it should be fairly simple. As other stable builds come about we will make those available separately as well.

If you also like to work on these scripts to make them better and add more functionality (and you know what you're doing) let me know and you can have write access too. Suggestions for improvement are always welcome.

Find the latest version in the downloads section and feel free to redistribute.

https://code.google.com/p/rum-assets/

-Draper

Awesome news mate! Great to see this back in Arma3!

Will help in any way I can.

Hello. Just Wondering If There Is Anything New Going On With RUM Assets. I Still Use The Latest Version For Arma 3 (Beta4) But Haven't Heard Anything Bout It Lately. I Love This MOD/Addon.