Sign in to follow this  
SGT Fuller

[WIP] USAF Air Asset MOD

I'm guessing the front page wasn't read correctly..this is a conversion mod..meaning I'm converting from Arma 2 to Arma 3. I would never pay for models that's crazy and in my opinion idiotic. I don't steal others people work nor do I rip from games(I don't have the knowledge) I have full permission from the authors of the models in my pack. Tbh I expected these questions to arise earlier not later and very curious why they are sprouting up..

hows the progress on this mod? seems like u guys are taking your sweet time... witch is not bad but Arma needs your work haha

hows the progress on this mod? seems like u guys are taking your sweet time... witch is not bad but Arma needs your work haha

Have you even read FullerPJ latest posts?!?! Taking his sweet time? Hes been working hard on this project for months, dont you dare blame him of something he has all the rights to do and honestly, really deserves. Being him id be insulted... Even if he was taking his time for this mod, it does not matters. He has all the rights to do so.

I'm guessing the front page wasn't read correctly..this is a conversion mod..meaning I'm converting from Arma 2 to Arma 3. I would never pay for models that's crazy and in my opinion idiotic. I don't steal others people work nor do I rip from games(I don't have the knowledge) I have full permission from the authors of the models in my pack. Tbh I expected these questions to arise earlier not later and very curious why they are sprouting up..

Well, i didn't mean to start anything here, my question was out of genuine curiosity.

That being said, now reading again this quoted comment of yours, as well as the first page, i would say this sort of questions arise because of a number of things, but firstly because while you do make a list with credited people, you never really specify the original authors for each individual model..I personally don't mind, i have already figured out that which files are muckep's.

Not so much offended because I know how many people want this mod and others and yes we're taking our sweet time because we want to get it right..who wants a mod full of errors where you have to click close or close all before you get to play it? Not this guy..and you try to work on a mod..and balance family time, the military..supervising troops..not making excuses but this is what I'm dealing with..and the people who help me have there own issues..but we all want to put forward a exceptional mod..so you can afford to wait my friend

---------- Post added at 11:27 ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 ----------

Well, i didn't mean to start anything here, my question was out of genuine curiosity.

That being said, now reading again this quoted comment of yours, as well as the first page, i would say this sort of questions arise because of a number of things, but firstly because while you do make a list with credited people, you never really specify the original authors for each individual model..I personally don't mind, i have already figured out that which files are muckep's.

Ask your questions..your not bothering me nor do I have anything to hide..the full list of credits will be in the completed thread once this is released..I believe I said that earlier in also...the list right now is giving credit to the ppl who gave me the models..all of those planes that I have currently with the exception to the c-17 is muckep which you pointed out..next time if you would like to know specifics please pm me instead..thanks

Not so much offended because I know how many people want this mod and others and yes we're taking our sweet time because we want to get it right..who wants a mod full of errors where you have to click close or close all before you get to play it? Not this guy..and you try to work on a mod..and balance family time, the military..supervising troops..not making excuses but this is what I'm dealing with..and the people who help me have there own issues..but we all want to put forward a exceptional mod..so you can afford to wait my friend

Ask your questions..your not bothering me nor do I have anything to hide..the full list of credits will be in the completed thread once this is released..I believe I said that earlier in also...the list right now is giving credit to the ppl who gave me the models..all of those planes that I have currently with the exception to the c-17 is muckep which you pointed out..next time if you would like to know specifics please pm me instead..thanks

yea fullerpj, we dont want you and whoever helps you to pull a hotshotmike and never fix errors, take your time, now if you excuse me i gotta fly mah wipeout

yea fullerpj, we dont want you and whoever helps you to pull a hotshotmike and never fix errors, take your time, now if you excuse me i gotta fly mah wipeout

Do people actually call it "a hotshotmike"? :D

Do people actually call it "a hotshotmike"? :D

Happens so often we kinda got used to it ^^

Have you even read FullerPJ latest posts?!?! Taking his sweet time? Hes been working hard on this project for months, dont you dare blame him of something he has all the rights to do and honestly, really deserves. Being him id be insulted... Even if he was taking his time for this mod, it does not matters. He has all the rights to do so.

wow i got a warning for my post... seriously u guys are fucking pathetic. Xhunter seriously i was not insulting him in anyway read what i said before i talk. seriously words cant even describe how pathetic u are.... i asked a simple question its not up to u to answer my questions. Grow up this is just a fucking game forums seriously lol

---------- Post added at 18:39 ---------- Previous post was at 18:34 ----------

Fullerpj i didnt mean to offend u in anyways i was just asking a simple question lol its so funny how people act on this ... its really fucking sad... Fucking trolls they are. I didnt know asking ( HOW IS THE PROGRESS GOING ) is such a big fucking deal but whatever best of luck with your mod. i am not gonna post anything on this anymore cause i get nothing but Angry trolls who reply back.

Good u spend more of ur time with your family.. ++

---------- Post added at 18:47 ---------- Previous post was at 18:39 ----------

Edited by lincolnlou

...stuff (including but not limited to: bad punctuation/grammar/spelling; swearing; homophobic insults)...

I wish I could report this post myself.

(sorry for going offtopic)

wow i got a warning for my post... seriously u guys are fucking pathetic. Xhunter seriously i was not insulting him in anyway read what i said before i talk. seriously words cant even describe how pathetic u are.... i asked a simple question its not up to u to answer my questions. Grow up this is just a fucking game forums seriously lol

Fullerpj i didnt mean to offend u in anyways i was just asking a simple question lol its so funny how people act on this ... its really fucking sad... Fucking trolls they are. I didnt know asking ( HOW IS THE PROGRESS GOING ) is such a big fucking deal but whatever best of luck with your mod. i am not gonna post anything on this anymore cause i get nothing but Angry trolls who reply back.

Lincolnlou. The thought still hasn't crossed your mind that if you get all these warnings, and responses from other people that it might not be them but you? Wow, you really haven't listened to anything I told you in the pm's. See, no one is making a big deal out if this but you. If you get a warning, it means you did something wrong which was clearly stated. Yet you still keep pretending like people are after you personally. Warnings and infractions are nothing but a formality to keep the forums in order, unless you blow them up.

Its pretty common knowledge that its of no use asking how long a mod is taking to complete. If you pay any attention on these forums you should know that, I believe its even in the official forum rules.

Its just your attitude man, adjust it, and you'll see that people will start treating you better. Notice how nobody is cursing or calling names but you. And nobody is ever going to take you seriously if you keep using that internet slang, this isn't MSN messenger. There are no trolls here.

Just trying to help man.

Edited by CyclonicTuna

I think the writing was on the wall... probably for the best.

BACK on topic.. Really looking forward to getting these ingame ! :) B1 bomber for the win !!!

Unfortunate news: I hate to say this especially with the release date being so close but i am going to be postponing the release of the Air Force mod. Circumstances came up in my real life that require my immediate attention..(Big Air Force is trying to do some things that will not work in my favor for me or my family). This is not the end of the Air Force mod i can promise you that..i just need to clear this issue up ASAP..all my attention will be put toward this. As far as the mod goes there are still a few errors that needs to be worked out before i decide to release these. Like i stated in another response im not the type of guy to release something with game hindering errors..if i released it now..it would be a smack in the face to great addon makers such as Peral or John Spartan and others who have worked with me to make this mod possible. I have morals and refuse to do that to them or myself. I know that this is disappointing but i ask you please bare with me as i take care of this issue that is effecting me and my family and return to Arma and release the Air Force mod(Alpha). Pray for me(If thats what you do) I will return soon.

SSgt Fuller

(Family First, game later)

Unfortunate news: I hate to say this especially with the release date being so close but i am going to be postponing the release of the Air Force mod. Circumstances came up in my real life that require my immediate attention..(Big Air Force is trying to do some things that will not work in my favor for me or my family). This is not the end of the Air Force mod i can promise you that..i just need to clear this issue up ASAP..all my attention will be put toward this. As far as the mod goes there are still a few errors that needs to be worked out before i decide to release these. Like i stated in another response im not the type of guy to release something with game hindering errors..if i released it now..it would be a smack in the face to great addon makers such as Peral or John Spartan and others who have worked with me to make this mod possible. I have morals and refuse to do that to them or myself. I know that this is disappointing but i ask you please bare with me as i take care of this issue that is effecting me and my family and return to Arma and release the Air Force mod(Alpha). Pray for me(If thats what you do) I will return soon.

SSgt Fuller

Thats completly fine sir, take care of the important stuff first :)

No matter how involved a game may be, its still a game, and real life always takes priority. Wish you well.

SSgt Fuller

Don't sweat it ;)

I'm just going to step in here. Now we all respect what Fullerpj is doing and I think I can speak for the community here and say that we all believe that you should take your time but in saying that I don't think every man and his dog has to comment. Fuller knows we are behind him and anyone that isn't and thinks he should hurry up doesn't belong on the Bohemia Forums. We all wish Fuller the best can we please get the thread back on topic.

-Raid

---------- Post added at 20:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:25 ----------

Just wondering are the bombers going to have the Bomb trace camera on a MFD or something? (Sorry don't know the specific name.)

Hey all well the verdict is been set so i am separating from the Air Force on 6 April due to a mess up from big air force. Ill be joining the Army National Guard afterwards and moving so i wont have internet for a little bit after the 6th. I am still working on the mod. Ive decided that i will be releasing the Security Forces, AC130 and one of my secret projects the F/A-22 before i release the rest of them. I saw that there was another C-17 released..his mod will not conflict with this one. He is doing his thing and I mine and wish him the best of luck with it. More to come