Sign in to follow this  
SGT Fuller

[WIP] USAF Air Asset MOD

when do you think switch in RELEASED???

If you wouldve read a couple posts other than the front page youd know the AC-130U is coming out on march 20th (if everything goes perfect). For full mod release date, refer to CyclonicTuna, he knows his stuff:

They will be released in exactly, mark my words, exactly in the span of time that it takes for them to be released by the author. You have my word.

In other words, I can absolutlely 100% garuantee, that they will be done on the precise exact same moment, that they're done.

I'll tell you something else, you can expect this mod to be ready, precisely when its has reached the point of being done.

Or to put it simply, these aircraft, this mod. Will infact be ready for download at the very moment, that they, you can, yeah....

You seem to be new on Armaholic, please dont rush mod authors by asking for a release date :)

You seem to be new on Armaholic, please dont rush mod authors by asking for a release date :)

Uhm... You're joking right?

Uhm... You're joking right?

Oh im not saying you are, i said he is. I just think your comment is well said and perfect for those kind of situations.

Can't wait for this mod, it looks like it'll be a great addition for those of us that prefer the current day set-up!

Oh im not saying you are, i said he is. I just think your comment is well said and perfect for those kind of situations.

Oh, well next time you should probably quote the actual quote you're referring to, otherwise you might confuse people ;)

Also these are the official BI forums, not the Armaholic one, these are the Armaholic forums: http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php

Just keep that in mind.

Edited by CyclonicTuna

AC-130U is coming out on march 20th that is nice to hear

and the vidio of the AC-130U is so cool

Edited by ICE_AGE0815

Great project choice! Will be very popular and supported. Thank You sir:notworthy:

Sorry if this has been brought up already this is a massive thread and i saw nukes on the first page as bomb armaments, is that a thing or still on the drawing board, I remember some emp style effects from a nuke i downloaded in A2 which was quite awesome.

Sorry if this has been brought up already this is a massive thread and i saw nukes on the first page as bomb armaments, is that a thing or still on the drawing board, I remember some emp style effects from a nuke i downloaded in A2 which was quite awesome.

There's a nuke script in development by a german guy in the steam workshop, look it up, just search for "atom test". In theory that script could be appointed to any weapon class.

you're ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cant wait for your Rapier

BTW,if you done with US,can you switch to Russia?i want to see PAK FA :)

you're ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cant wait for your Rapier

BTW,if you done with US,can you switch to Russia?i want to see PAK FA :)

TBH this will probably be my only mod..but who knows..when i got promoted i got troops to look after and lose some time cuz there babies right out of tech school and they like to think they know everything about the OPERATIONAL Air Force. If i was to make another mod it will probably be a US Army mod because flying apaches is still my goal. :)

I have two maybe 3 other planes that will be in this mod..you wont see any pictures of them but in the opening movie for this mod they will be featured. They will be in a update but not the initial release. got you thinking huh? Hint: there fan favorites..stay tuned

TBH this will probably be my only mod..but who knows..when i got promoted i got troops to look after and lose some time cuz there babies right out of tech school and they like to think they know everything about the OPERATIONAL Air Force. If i was to make another mod it will probably be a US Army mod because flying apaches is still my goal. :)

I have two maybe 3 other planes that will be in this mod..you wont see any pictures of them but in the opening movie for this mod they will be featured. They will be in a update but not the initial release. got you thinking huh? Hint: there fan favorites..stay tuned

just have a Raptor in it and i can die in happy XD

There's a nuke script in development by a german guy in the steam workshop, look it up, just search for "atom test". In theory that script could be appointed to any weapon class.

That blew my mind. I had no idea scripting alone could do that.

Hey Raid not trying to sound like a dick but please dont promote your addon in this thread. Good luck with your version :)

No you are completely right. Someone was asking for a F-22 and I'm working on one. I'm sorry if that offends you. I wasn't trying to be a dick just trying to inform the community not in just the fact that a F-22 is being worked on but also in the fact that even people with no idea on how to make a mod can actually try and hopefully with the rest of the community with them, everyone could enjoy the outcome.

Edited by Raid

No you are completely right. Someone was asking for a F-22 and I'm working on one. I'm sorry if that offends you. I wasn't trying to be a dick just trying to inform the community not in just the fact that a F-22 is being worked on but also in the fact that even people with no idea on how to make a mod can actually try and hopefully with the rest of the community with them, everyone could enjoy the outcome.

I appreciate your response man..we both have a common goal which is to provide for the community a great mod. With that being said I retract my earlier comment. Good luck with your mod man

I appreciate your response man..we both have a common goal which is to provide for the community a great mod. With that being said I retract my earlier comment. Good luck with your mod man

I extend my thanks and I'm looking forward to that C-17 / B1-Lancer :)

quick question: who is made the original models and textures for all those vehicles? Is it you fullerpj?

quick question: who is made the original models and textures for all those vehicles? Is it you fullerpj?

No I didn't make the models nor the textures.

Oops! Wrong thread :p You can delete this.

Edited by CyclonicTuna

No I didn't make the models nor the textures.

So i guess you have to paid for those high-fidelity model,am i right?or did you rip those model from other games?