Sign in to follow this  
SGT Fuller

[WIP] USAF Air Asset MOD

Hello everyone just small update..peral fixed the issuer regarding walking through the plane..I've also added the visible flares. The b-1 has three flare ports but for some reason arma only allows two..pictures tomm

Those afterburners on the B1B look might awesome!! Are they dynamic?

If my memory serves me correctly (it's been 30 years since my flight line days), the B1 puts out a blue flame. I noticed in those pics that one B1 has orange flames and the other is blue. Just an observation.

I can see myself walking up and down that ramp of the C17 doing HALO Jumps :) Really nice!

If my memory serves me correctly (it's been 30 years since my flight line days), the B1 puts out a blue flame. I noticed in those pics that one B1 has orange flames and the other is blue. Just an observation.

That's why I asked, because afterburners are never one colour. Their color changes depending on altitude, airspeed, temperature and even chemical composition of the air itself.

stop spamming doblejota please !

Nice pictures , i love the C14 ;)

That's why I asked, because afterburners are never one colour. Their color changes depending on altitude, airspeed, temperature and even chemical composition of the air itself.

Good call. I only saw the B1's afterburners on take off at 1000 ft elevation in Abilene, TX.... and it was blue back in 1985.

I love the jets and bombers, but the maps are almost too small for them. BIS needs to connect Altis to Straits..... more flying space. The Afghanistan mountain map is large enough for a B1, B2, or B-52 bombing run, but Altis is almost too small for a bombing run. It's not realistic to do a bombing run from the main NATO base to anywhere on the island... it only takes about a minute to get to from the NATO airbase to any corner of the island in a supersonic bomber.

What the estimated release for a beta/alpha on this? Im very excited bout the C-17 and the kc-135

What the estimated release for a beta/alpha on this? Im very excited bout the C-17 and the kc-135

When its released..please dont ask questions like this.

---------- Post added at 01:25 ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 ----------

Hello all. Ive been working on the B-1 for the USAF Asset Mod and have run into a snag. Trying to replicate the flare positions like its real life counter part. I have put the correct points in the memory lod and named them correctly. When i test in game it produces only the right side and the bottom flare positions but not the left. Just wondering does Arma only allow two flare positions? or did i do something wrong here is the config:

weapons[] = {"CMFlareLauncher"};

magazines[] = {"120Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine"};

LockDetectionSystem = 8;

incomingMissileDetectionSystem = 16;

radarType = 4;

gearRetracting = true;

gearUpTime = 4.5;

gearDownTime = 3;

memoryPointCM1[] = {"flare_launcher1"};

memoryPointCMDir1[] = {"flare_launcher1_dir"};

memoryPointCM2[] = {"flare_launcher2"};

memoryPointCMDir2[] = {"flare_launcher2_dir"};

memoryPointCM3[] = {"flare_launcher3"};

memoryPointCMDir3[] = {"flare_launcher3_dir"};

Any help would be greatly appreciated so i can get these implemented and move closer to a alpha for the community.

Well try making another memory lod and have 4 of those points. Maybe the last one doesnt work or something. Can never know with this engine..

Awesome !! Can't wait for this Addon... :)

Some questions : could you make the wings from the B1 manual adjustable over the action-menue ?? Like "Full Wings", "Half Wings" and combine this with a automated mode "Auto Wings", that takes the airspeed as source for the wing-radius ?! :)

If u want, i can give you an example for the wings that i do for a arma 2 f14 months ago... ;)

Keep up this good work !!

Edited by Phantom

As a fellow active duty Airman at an Air Mobility Command base, these heavy's are looking absolutely top notch. Thanks for the hard work. Love that the textures are so high res. Cant wait to fly em.

Awesome !! Can't wait for this Addon... :)

Some questions : could you make the wings from the B1 manual adjustable over the action-menue ?? Like "Full Wings", "Half Wings" and combine this with a automated mode "Auto Wings", that takes the airspeed as source for the wing-radius ?! :)

If u want, i can give you an example for the wings that i do for a arma 2 f14 months ago... ;)

Keep up this good work !!

Send me what you have and I'll take a look at it..as of right now your speed will base the wing span of the B-1.

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

As a fellow active duty Airman at an Air Mobility Command base, these heavy's are looking absolutely top notch. Thanks for the hard work. Love that the textures are so high res. Cant wait to fly em.

Thanks I really appreciate that

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

SITREP: Me and peral have been working hard on getting these babies ready for alpha testing with a clan that we have already pre designated. Real life is also playing it's part so please bare with us as I am still a active duty Cop(security forces) and wake up for work at 4 AM for 12 hour shift, and peral has his own Mod the A-10 that he is working on also plus his real world things. The C-17 needs a fresh coat of paint( new textures) and we are working hard on the loading vehicle ability. Once we have that operational we can then load that into the C-5 and give it new paint and it we will be a lot closer to a alpha as I know that the C-17 is what mostly everybody wants. The B-1 & 2 are being looked at hard..peral is working from the ground up on the interactive cockpit and weapons system for the B-2 and B-1. I would say other than the textures and loadout they are at 70%. As I stated earlier the KC-135 will be the last looked at so there is no new information on it. Also today I imported my first arma 2 Addon into arma 3 with the help of chortles it was the C-130 but as a good sport I will not be adding it to this mod as sakura_chan is making his mod. But I will be adding the reaper and hopefully get the arma 3 drone system I incorporated into it. I'm also making custom crew chiefs, pilots, and helmet less pilots for this mod. Well that's about it for now I know this was a long post but just wanted to say that I haven't forgotten about you and am striving with all the help from the people who are taking the time to help me. Thank you again

Ssgt Fuller

Were running into issues with the loading of the vehicles into the belly of the plane. It will go half way up and then its like something is blocking the vehicle from proceeding further. It is the biggest issue were having with the C-17/C-5 at the moment. If there is anyone that thinks they can tackle that issue please PM me thanks in advance.

SITREP: Me and peral have been working hard on getting these babies ready for alpha testing with a clan that we have already pre designated. Real life is also playing it's part so please bare with us as I am still a active duty Cop(security forces) and wake up for work at 4 AM for 12 hour shift, and peral has his own Mod the A-10 that he is working on also plus his real world things. The C-17 needs a fresh coat of paint( new textures) and we are working hard on the loading vehicle ability. Once we have that operational we can then load that into the C-5 and give it new paint and it we will be a lot closer to a alpha as I know that the C-17 is what mostly everybody wants. The B-1 & 2 are being looked at hard..peral is working from the ground up on the interactive cockpit and weapons system for the B-2 and B-1. I would say other than the textures and loadout they are at 70%. As I stated earlier the KC-135 will be the last looked at so there is no new information on it. Also today I imported my first arma 2 Addon into arma 3 with the help of chortles it was the C-130 but as a good sport I will not be adding it to this mod as sakura_chan is making his mod. But I will be adding the reaper and hopefully get the arma 3 drone system I incorporated into it. I'm also making custom crew chiefs, pilots, and helmet less pilots for this mod. Well that's about it for now I know this was a long post but just wanted to say that I haven't forgotten about you and am striving with all the help from the people who are taking the time to help me. Thank you again

Ssgt Fuller

Its good to hear you guys are pouring so much time and energy in this. I think I speak for myself and a lot of people that its really appreciated, and Arma just wouldn't be the same without you guys. Keep it up.

Here is my attempt at the crewman and pilot suits that will be featured in this mod..please let me know what you think. The final version will have either a Capt Rank for the C-17 pilot and co-pilot. A maj rank for the B-1 and B-2 and a Lt. Col rank for upcoming secret aircraft that will come later but the pilot will be available with this mod. There will be a min of two crewmen on the C-17 and C-5 with special animations. More to come stay tuned. There will be pictures of the Tan version tomorrow with correct patches apologies for overlooking this

color]<blockquote data-ipsQuote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CyclonicTuna" data-cite="CyclonicTuna" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="161296" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Its good to hear you guys are pouring so much time and energy in this. I think I speak for myself and a lot of people that its really appreciated, and Arma just wouldn

Thanks

Edited by fullerpj

Will you include green uniforms too?

I am not good at texturing..but if i can some how get the green uniform I will..but if I can't i would look at it like this..technically these guys are deployed..from America..and when we deploy we wear tan flight suits

XHunter i just recieved the green version from the creator so i will be making a green version and a tan version for this pack. Pictures tommrow

Edited by fullerpj

I am not good at texturing..but if i can some how get the green uniform I will..but if I can't i would look at it like this..technically these guys are deployed..from America..and when we deploy we wear tan flight suits

In most videos i see C-17 crews usually wear green uniforms but they wear tan alot as well.

In most videos i see C-17 crews usually wear green uniforms but they wear tan alot as well.

Trust me brother I'm in the Air Force and have deployed 6 times to the sandbox all I see is tan hardly..green only if there stopping through and going back to the states

Send me what you have and I'll take a look at it..as of right now your speed will base the wing span of the B-1.

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

Thanks I really appreciate that

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Ssgt Fuller

Thanks for the Sitrep. Seems like you are really going all out on this. I'm very excited to see it all complete. Keep up the amazing work.