After game updated, Revive guaranty not working sometime.Unconscious man die after finish reviving at 100%.Can someone help me out?

**I'm using CBA, TMR mods.

// by psycho
// AIS INJURY Setup-File Version 02042014

//__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
//	v v v v v v v v v v v v  --- Major Settings --- v v v v v v v v v v v v 

tcb_ais_revive_guaranty			=	true;			//	set to true for a 100% revive chance. False, and the unit got a 50/50 chance to fall in agony or die immediately. Attention: Take note of the settings for "tcb_ais_realistic_mode"!
tcb_ais_realistic_mode			=	false;			//	set to true and units will die if they take a headshot or a heavy explosion nearby. Attention: if set to true, the revive chance guaranty are disabled!
tcb_ais_medical_education		=	1;				//	Who can revive a concious unit?	0 == everybody		1 == everybody with a firstaid or medikit		2 == only medics 	(affect both, AI and players!)

//__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
//	v v v v v v v v v v v v  --- Optional Settings --- v v v v v v v v v v v v 

tcb_ais_rambofactor 			= 	4;				//	a higher value means more damage tolerance for the unit before the unit are unconcious ( 1== low, 2 == normal, 3 == higher, 5 == extreme)
tcb_ais_random_lifetime_factor 	= 	100;			//	a higher value means you got more time to heal the unit before bleeding out and die (50 == means round about 1 minute, 100 == means round about 3 minutes, 200 == approximately 8 minutes)
												//	the time depends on the damage the unit takes before they are unconcious. The time is randomized and not exact.
tcb_ais_delTime					=	0;				//	Time in seconds until dead bodys are deleted. If zero seconds are select this feature is disabled. (only units witch was handled from AIS Injury System will be deleted!)

//	v v v v v v v v v v v v  --- Visual Settings --- v v v v v v v v v v v v 

tcb_ais_show_injury_marker		=	1;				//	Set value to 1 and a marker show injured units on the map. 0 means this feature is disabled.
tcb_ais_show_3d_icons			=	1;				//	Set value to 1 and a 3D-icon show you ingame the position of injured units within a range of 30 metres. 0 means this feature is disabled.
tcb_ais_dead_dialog				=	0;				//	Set value to 1 to enable the deadcam and the dead dialog. 0 means this feature is disabled.
tcb_ais_bloodParticle			=	true;			//	Set to true and extra blood particles are genereated randomly on downed bodys. Set false to disable this feature.
tcb_ais_impactEffects			=	true;			//	Set to true to enable that hits have a impact to your senses. Set to false to disable this feature.

Hi, this is by far the best revive script, works wonders apart from one issue i have,

tcb_ais_revive_guaranty is set to true and tcb_ais_realistic_mode to false, but still as im injured or another player gets injured and falls to the ground, enemy still shoot at the player and results in death. not sure if this is right, i would like the units to always have a chance to revive a fallen troop, but it seems this is not working for me. what am i missing?

basicly my mission has no respawn, and fails when all troops are down. so i would like an option for any troop not to die when hit or take more fire once downed.. could this be done?

Thanks in advance.

Can't first aid if you have no rifle or using a sidearm, any way to fix?

Thank you Psycho !!!

If you ask me your script is a key feature to have a good ARMA3 experience. Keep it up!

Latest A3 patch seems to have broken this in MP, at least on dedicated servers. I can't get *any* revive script to work post 1.26 on a dedicated....death just instantly happens as if there isn't a script installed.

It works fine if I rollback to 1.24. I am at a loss so if anyone's got any ideas...

Latest A3 patch seems to have broken this in MP, at least on dedicated servers. I can't get *any* revive script to work post 1.26 on a dedicated....death just instantly happens as if there isn't a script installed.

It works fine if I rollback to 1.24. I am at a loss so if anyone's got any ideas...

Exactly same here ...

No fix atm .

Is that player against player only? Because I can't reproduce that issue with AI. Script works as intended...

This is with AI, cooperative. When killed at all, it skips over the revive script. But if it's working for you I probably am screwing something up and I'll double check it, but it seems strange that it would stop working with literally no changes other than the patch happening.

@WinterbourneTE

for me it is also working as intended - maybe try verifying the game cache in the steam options as bohemia recommended for this update to avoid a corrupted installation ... could not think of other problems if you really didnt change anything

@Psycho

i know this has been asked before but is there a chance of adding a total revive guarantee, so that also wounded units cannot be killed while waiting for revive? or is this limited by the engine?

greez

Is there a way to fix the fire damage? It's awful when campfires kill players in missions using this script.

I spoke with Psycho. He said He'll take a look on some of the problems :yay:

Hello Psycho, I'm wondering if there's a problem with multiple raven spawning whenever a player is hit when I'm using the script. It also seems to me that when I made a mission where players uses only pistols, it seems that people cannot heal anyone with pistols out and must change to primary weapon to heal.

I dont know exactly whats the actual A3 game version is cause i have stop to update the game. (and play)

Im tired of fixing everytime broken features after a patch. Maybee i look into the codes if i found a little fun there again. But atm i pissed of by this game. Sorry.

anyone know how to contact JCae2798?? this is the only revive system i liked so far... yet its dead

Can you tell me why the server get spammed with messages when someone dies?

Like this:

ksd33sJU8jxJPHOKmoNQzKeIgEYltBbjdfnlzHFySepLWmnabFGQxCDt9UV78mHi

and its possible to remove it?

Edited by MaDmaX1337

Does anyone know if there's a way to get this to work on AI units in the players group which have spawned into the mission AFTER the script has initialized? (i.e. non-editor placed AI in your group).

I'm attempting to add this to my Duws Modified mission, and it seems that when im wounded and fall my group AI will not respond to help me until the timer runs down and I die (you only hear a new leader being chosen and him giving the orders to revive me AFTER im dead)

*EDIT - nevermind I was able to come up with a solution so it works now with script-spawned AI. Thanks so much for this, Psycho...I have mentioned you in the mission credits for this one, much appreciated!

Edited by BigShot

Hello, does anyone know how to get this working with VAS?

Hello, does anyone know how to get this working with VAS?

i think description.ext should look like this:

#include "VAS\menu.hpp"

class RscTitles

{

#include "ais_injury\dialogs\rscTitlesAIS.hpp"

};

class CfgFunctions

{

#include "VAS\cfgfunctions.hpp"

#include "ais_injury\cfgFunctionsAIS.hpp"

};

killswitch;2784247']i think description.ext should look like this:

#include "VAS\menu.hpp"

class RscTitles

{

};

class CfgFunctions

{

};

Thanks, I found the answer elsewhere and its working.

class RscTitles {

};

#include "VAS\menu.hpp"

class CfgFunctions {

};

im using your ais in a wf-cti mission im editing... works awesome for me, except I cant get ai to revive me ... I can revive them though... also ai that are player made(spawned) never get to revive or option.. they just get killed .... but ai that start with mission I can revive but like I had said only live player can revive me ... any one know a fix please post of pm thanks

and thanks for awesome scripts psycho..

I was wondering if this is the line that may be responsible for making the player lose command of his group units from time to time...and if there's anything that can be done to fix it?

"if (_unit getVariable ""tcb_ais_leader"" && {count units group _unit > 0} && {leader group _unit != _unit}) then {" \n

" (group _unit) selectLeader _unit;" \n

" [side _unit,""HQ""] sideChat format [""%1 take back the command"", name _unit];" \n

"}

It happens quite often and the only way to get back command is to shoot the AI who mistakenly became leader so he falls injured and then delete him from the mission (i have a delete ai feature built into my mission for this very reason). Or, I suppose you can just keep shooting him till he actually dies (but then you are seen as the enemy and your AI will kill you too).

Edited by BigShot

Sorry, im out of this game and out of any inspiration for this game.