Mostly everything is possible. But both working with a damage EH - so its only possible by comparing both EH's to one. You cant work with more then one damage EH at the same time.

regards

btw: what a stupid mod in my opinion... you falling down to the ground, crouch unconcious out of a burning wrack and start walking around happy half a minute later?! :don9:

• Like 1

@Psychobastard don't judge people how they like to play lol but yes looks really funny to see ? +1for you.

I prefer the play without respawns but do not like to play with bleedout time. I prefer units to stay unconscious until healed or every player/playable units is down and the game ends last man standing. 

On 4/13/2018 at 11:56 PM, Psychobastard said:

Mostly everything is possible. But both working with a damage EH - so its only possible by comparing both EH's to one. You cant work with more then one damage EH at the same time.

regards

btw: what a stupid mod in my opinion... you falling down to the ground, crouch unconcious out of a burning wrack and start walking around happy half a minute later?! :don9:

Hahahaha it SOUNDS stupid,but it has nice fading in/out effects and is a good mod for SP aircraft flying,i can dynamically simulate a recue the pilot mission...me being the pilot lol

@avibird 1 how do you deal with this revive system if all your team are in a vehicle and "destroyed"(put into revive state)?  i play a SP mission as part of a tank crew and i would like some way of being able to be revived but my playable AI crew team go into revive state and no one left to revive as our vehicle is blown to shit...im looking for some way around this

The revive systems I use will kick a unit out of destroyed vehicle the unit will be on the ground but you will have trouble trying to revive or drag the  unit until the fire goes out the other unit will get damaged by the fire flame. It  plays out well for me

Oh I see I have a trigger to end the mission if all playable switchable units are incapacitated ?

Hi, psychobastard,

Just a question, when my players comeback after they launch manually a respawn, they don't have first aid kit or medikit in their inventory.. any idea why?

2 hours ago, nemo2010 said:

Hi, psychobastard,

Just a question, when my players comeback after they launch manually a respawn, they don't have first aid kit or medikit in their inventory.. any idea why?

It's not the behaviour of my script. Greetz

• Haha 1

Ok i found the problem i use 2 .sqf if a player die, for save his loadout and restore the loadout but with your script you have the removefaks sqf and restorefaks sqf..I think it comes from there

He does that so a AI unit can't heal itself or player that's what I'm assuming.

Search google for A3 wounding armaholic and u will find it

Anyone know an alternate spot to get this ?  I dont have 7zip for the armaholic DL and the steam version is a bin file...

1 hour ago, Zakuaz said:

Anyone know an alternate spot to get this ?  I dont have 7zip for the armaholic DL and the steam version is a bin file...

If you have a look on the first page there should be a link to github which has the upto date master files as Pyschobastard edits them. If not look through last few pages as I am sure he has posted a link. Failing that I can provide a link once Im home.

Thanks Rockapes, I put my bigboy pants on and got some win10 unzip app so all is good atm!

Quick qeustion;  AIS_setup in Optional section the damage tolerance value is 1 ( vanilla) "Higher value means more damage tolerance"   but it states a 0.8 "means all damage will reduce (REDUCE being key confusing word here) to 80% of vanilla ... so it sounds like a contradiction here yeah?  You can't have a higher value for MORE damage tolerance while havine a LOWER value to reduce damage, halp me haha.  I don't want to be a bullet sponge

Lol. Yeh Im still playing with that but I tested .8 then tested 2.0. It seemed that 2.0 took more hits before going down.

Sorry for necroing an issue you gave advice on already, but I never managed to make your idea of building a counter for successful revives work.  Today I tried again, alas... it still won't work at all. 

You suggested to do this: 

Set up your own variable. Enter the fn_revive.sqf (same path as above) and put in a counter (or something similar) somewhere between the lines 56 till 89. This code will only be fired if a successfull revive was finished. There are many ways how you can store the revive actions.

(i recomment some thing like this)

_revives = _healer getVariable ["myPrivateReviveCounter", 0];
_healer setVariable ["myPrivateReviveCounter", _revives + 1, false];

I put it in fn_revive.sqf  and also, once I noticed it didn't work there, in fn_reviveAI.sqf at line 89.  AIS itself does work perfectly fine in the mission; no errrors are thrown after inserting your above quoted code into the both .sqf files. 

The checking of the revive variable is done via trigger with

CONDITION:

{myPrivateReviveCounter>=1}

ONACTIVATION:

help_1=true

Alternative trigger:

CONDITION:

myPrivateReviveCounter>=1

ONACTIVATION:

help_1=true

None of them works.  Do you have advice for me/spotted a mistake?

THX in advance for any help

tourist

It doesnt work cause the counter is a variable set to a player/unit. You want to ask for the variable inside a trigger. But this mean you want to ask for a variable in the mission namespace.

It isnt that difficult to solve your problem but i cant help you at the moment cause i doesnt have the time to get in deeper.

regards

• Thanks 1

First off, thx for taking a glance.  Also good to hear that you assume there is a possible coding solution for this - and if you find the time somewhat later I'd be glad! :hyper:

In the meantime I could try to look up what I find on mission namespace variables which are defined elsewhere in an external script & then queried in a trigger; might have some luck with HEROS SURVIVE because there's a variable for money in it which he uses to count the money in player inventory - and THAT variable I could ask successfully in a trigger if player had >=100 of the Dollars. Only it's just one variable, not two like here for AIS.

Well, I'll try my luck and report back if I could make any progress with looking at that code. 

Kind Regards

tourist

• Like 1

Great script! I have one question however

When you have defined medevac stations can anyone with a first aid kit or medkit still be able to revive ??

I cannot get the two to work inhand if they are able to.

Thanks 

Hey, answer you are looking for you will find in the included guide.

regards

6 hours ago, Psychobastard said:

Hey, answer you are looking for you will find in the included guide.

regards

Thanks for replying!

I did end up finding it and finding a way around it by making the medic a Medevac point.

I also noticed that you are able to drag,stabilise and apply first aid from any distance as shown in the video:  

Is this a know bug or is the script confliting with addons:

List of addons:

CBA_A3

CUP Weapons

CUP Units

CUP Vehicles

CUP Terrains - Core 

CUP Terrains - Maps

task_force_radio

Advanced Rappelling

Advanced Towing

Advanced Urban Rappelling    

@Psychobastard First I would like to thank you for the awesome revive/wounding system!  It's definitely been fun to play with and really easy to use.

But I do have a question for you.  My group likes to use Ace but not the Ace wounding/revive system as it's too complicated for the kinds of missions we play (scavenging for weapons, ammo, and gear as we go, no base of operations, etc.).  As such we've just plain old deleted the ace medical files so we have the stock Arma 3 medical system but get to keep the parts of Ace we like.  What I'd like to do is get your revive working with this subset of Ace.

I've found I can go through AIS and change a few existence checks from ace_main to ace_medical and it works great with the one exception that the interaction/self-interaction menu ceases to work (unless you're looking at your map/gps, you can still use Ace interaction to turn on/off map reading flashlights).  Could you recommend any places I could look in AIS to allow the interaction menu to still work?

I've tried a few of the changes in the thread and it seems they all leave me with either the Ace interaction menu xor the AIS wounding/revive.

Again, thanks for the awesome wounding/revive system and any help would be greatly appreciated.

@UnknownCobra nobody has reported this bug before. Maybe you can make a test without any other mods by yourself and report it?

@Vormulac Good to hear it worked so far for you. But i cant help you at this point with your problem cause i dont know how the ace interacting system is working. I believe in a conflict with some eventhandlers. Cause the AIS action handling is also working with some eventhandlers. So - no idea at this point - sorry. :eh:

regards

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Psychobastard said:

@UnknownCobra nobody has reported this bug before. Maybe you can make a test without any other mods by yourself and report it?

So I did test it, I made a new fresh mission with a rifleman and a civilian. I just dragged in the scripts (unedited) into the new mission.  

Civilian had in the init 

this call AIS_System_fnc_setUnconscious

Wounding System 24062017

Still I am able drag, stabilise and apply first aid from any distance.