Everything work but it seems bleedout not working. No matter what value I set . Unit lay down and bleed...endless. No death

https://pastebin.com/jpAqy67U

I`m use 

{[_x] call compile preprocessFile (TCB_AIS_PATH+"init_ais.sqf")} forEach (if (isMultiplayer) then {playableUnits} else {switchableUnits});

I believe the readme tell you that AI's wont bleed out.

They will bleed out until the next version.

regards

Here we go!

It's the first (unofficial) release of the complete rewrite and overall change of the most.

Why it's not official? --> I still work on some small things. Also there is missing a readme or some deeper instructions. I will write a small manual for the official release with informations and instructions for user, mission designer and a part for mission designer with more knowledge of scripting. Cause for now i will also support some public functions and variables to make it easier to integrate the AIS in generic missions too.

The new version isnt compatible with the actual one. Everything has changed. The most informations at this time you can get from the included Setup file. I release this version at this moment to get the first feedback from the community. If you are interested at the new AIS simply open the .pbo and have a look.

The beta release come with a small mission (5 min gameplay) which will show you you the most important new features. (You have to secure and evacuate a wounded soldier to a med evac point)

http://dev.withsix.com/attachments/download/22986/Wounding System - BETA.7z

You can use this version already in your missions from now. The full release will be compatible with this beta release. But do it only if you know what you do without a documentation. ;) But i believe the setup is simple!

Looking forward for your feedback and reporting of issues or ideas.

Have fun!

regards

• Like 5

wow. downloading now. I will try put this amazing script in my new campaign

edit..

run some tests in VR with vanilla arma  ..it seems AI don`t heal player..I `m play as blufor and enable ai for all BLUFOR and playe 1-2 medics

my settings 

https://pastebin.com/G3cfJvZi

also can Ai drag each other in your mod?

Nice script!  I'm loving everything about it so far.  One thing I've noticed is that the pick up animation will mess up if you look away from the patient.  The patient's animation will go smoothly, but the player will be facing some odd direction.  (Don't know if this is an Arma 3 thing).

1 hour ago, sammael said:

wow. downloading now. I will try put this amazing script in my new campaign

edit..

run some tests in VR with vanilla arma  ..it seems AI don`t heal player..I `m play as blufor and enable ai for all BLUFOR and playe 1-2 medics

my settings 

https://pastebin.com/G3cfJvZi

also can Ai drag each other in your mod?

You have to press "H" for help. They cant drag cause it makes no sense. The AI dont know where they have to drag your body.

47 minutes ago, Savage_Donkey said:

Nice script!  I'm loving everything about it so far.  One thing I've noticed is that the pick up animation will mess up if you look away from the patient.  The patient's animation will go smoothly, but the player will be facing some odd direction.  (Don't know if this is an Arma 3 thing).

I believe it's a animation issue i cant fix. Sometime it looks very nice and other times these both animations didnt fit together. The animations wasnt change by bohemia since Arma 1. The important thing is you can carry them...

regards

I have press H many times in my tests .  Nothing happened...

Hi Psychobastard and BIG THX for letting us enjoy the upcoming new version of A3Wounding/AIS as BETA.  I have played the demo mission and have also implemented it into one of my RAVAGE missions for testing some more. 

So far, everything I have tested works fine and exactly as described - YAY!  Stabilize, drag/carry, load/unload in/from vehicle, MEDEVAC vehicle and finally the Revive in MP and SP... all is well even in my own mission that has other entries in the cfgFunctions area, but it is possible to get AIS working fine nontheless. :thumbs-up:

Two differences to the previous AIS version came to my attention immediately:

1) Now there is no more "shivering"/health loss when going near a fire - great job for fixing that!:rthumb:

2) In SP, I cannot save the game anymore when AIS is active.  This never happened with the previous version.  Is this intentional? Even if yes, where in AIS files should I look to enable saving again?  :scratchchin:

It's quite important to me to have SP savegames possible, so if there is an easy fix for that, please tell it to me...

Best Regards & keep up the work on your A3Wounding/AIS which is by far my favourite! :thumbs-up:

tourist

Edited by tourist
elaborate the playtesting report

Hi, Thx for feedback.

- damage from fire is not completely disabled. micro damage will be "chached" and give out at a valuable point.

- you can't save cause it looks like i missed to remove a command to disable saving for my tests. if you want to remove this limitation asap: remove line 5 in ais/core/fn_postinit.sqf

regards

Hi @Psychobastard,

Awesome work. I was testing out the beta and I found that the drag, carry, stabilize, first aid, and the help callouts are working well.

The only real issue we are finding is that the after a player is revived, he cannot bring up the action menu for some time ranging from 10 to 30 seconds.

• Like 1

Hi thanks for this i'm really liking it, can you tell me what this POWER i'm getting wan i'm hit from a bullet opp in the right corner and how can i turn this of ? Also if i set this AIS_MEDEVAC_STATIONS to true can't players revive me or is this only for AI. i was thinking this is a MEDEVAC_STATIONS that i have to take back the wounded soldiers to heal?

5 hours ago, CptDezusa said:

Hi thanks for this i'm really liking it, can you tell me what this POWER i'm getting wan i'm hit from a bullet opp in the right corner and how can i turn this of ? Also if i set this AIS_MEDEVAC_STATIONS to true can't players revive me or is this only for AI. i was thinking this is a MEDEVAC_STATIONS that i have to take back the wounded soldiers to heal?

Hey, the "power" hint is a debug text. Delete line 29 in ais/effects/bulletimpact.sqf to remove it.

When you enable the medevac_stations, players can perform a revive action only in the near (radius) of the medevac station. AI can perform a automatic revive action, regardless if in the near of the medevac. I make the descission that for the AI it's allow to revive everywhere for some design reasons. It can simply be annoing for a lonely player when his AI dudes cant revive him cause they dont know what to do. I think this feature is most usable for player groups which want to have a bigger penalty for wounded players. (cause you need more time until you will be back in the battle)

regards

• Like 2

On DEV currently testing AIS.  Mission starts up fine.  I run to first injured unit and try to treat wounds - it tells me to stabilise.  So I stabilise the guy (possible to allow outside view for this ?)  Only 'treat soldier' or 'drag' on action menu (no revive).  When I try to treat it continually says 'You must revive first'.

I've been able to load injured into the Panther then unload them at evac point.  Can only revive IF I order the AI to do it :(

Broken because of DEV version ?

EDIT:  One other thing.  On DEV version the carry animation looked very ODD with the wounded not being lifted properly (appeared to be beyond my head) just prior to him going onto my back.

@kremator: must be the DEV version of ARMA then.  With stable branch, I don't have these problems with the missing revive option.  But the carry animation does look a bit weird for me as well, that much is to be confirmed - Psychobastard has listed this as known problem already. 

Thanks that clear my questions..It's a cool script, keep up the good work.

@kremator, behaviour depends on setup. If you play my example mission behaviour follows this logic: stabilize, evac injured to medevac point, at this point you get the revive action, after revive you can perform the regular engine heal action.

From your description their's no bug. :)

The rule is everytime: stabilize, revive, heal. Where or who can perform the revive action is depending on your setup.

Regards

btw, had also recognized stronger animation glitches in dev branch. :(

• Like 1

Ahhhh that makes sense then .... will retry and evac then revive them.

Cheers mate!

EDIT:  Can confirm ... mission works perfectly (apart from animations) on DEV.  Great work PSB !

i got this message that i need to, first you have to revive the injured =? I got him to be stable but i can revive him. I'm using you beta script.Do you know why i'm getting this ? Thanks

Already described... Simply wait for next release which will bring the documentation.

Regards

• Like 2

Hi good morning, so i can't use the Beta version now i have  to wait is that what you saying ?

oki so in the setup i got this like this; AIS_MEDEVAC_STATIONS        =    [[]];// Add one or more objects and a radius to activate the medevac feature. If enabled revive is only at this place(s) possible. Empty array means feature is disabled.

is this set up right, because i can't heal the player and i don't want to go back to base with my player

maby this is wrong, i try like this
 AIS_MEDEVAC_STATIONS        =    [];

Me and my friends just played couple of Unsung coop games with your fantastic script (Wounding System - BETA.7z / 22.4.2017). This is by far the best revive script I have used. The only bug we got was the one quoted below this message. In our case my friends couldn't bring up their action menu for rest of the round. In our second coop round my other friend had his own squad and got revived by AI medic and that time he didn't loose his action menu.  It's  kind of a game breaking bug in some scenarios especially in our case. Our team medic lost his action menu :D. 

On 4/24/2017 at 4:40 PM, aviatormoser said:

Hi @Psychobastard,

Awesome work. I was testing out the beta and I found that the drag, carry, stabilize, first aid, and the help callouts are working well.

The only real issue we are finding is that the after a player is revived, he cannot bring up the action menu for some time ranging from 10 to 30 seconds.

Edited by Dogmeat86