This one is the one i mean, i misspelled ^^

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/186769-spyder-addons/

awesome mod, with tons of easy to use modules that help a lot in ALiVE missions :)

But as where it stands now, i think the modd is maybe being the conflict with it. but taking it out would be a pain as i would have to re do a whole recruiting script if its possible to make it work with it it would be amazing.

Alright its fixed!

a million thanks to davidos for taking the time to tackle this problem live with me was a huge help and he managed to make it work.

Now for the future and hopefuly this may help someone.

I had 2 problems on my files.

Both my fn_add_codeLine.sqf and fn_handle_AIS.sqf, were labelled as fnc prefix (ex - fnc_add_codeLine) this pretty much broke the majority of the script making neither of them actually become functional in game, we changed that to fn and it fixed the first problem.

the 2nd issue was i was getting an error in line 27 of fn_add_codeLine.sqf "  _unit remoteExec ["fnc_handle_AIS", _clientID, false];  "  || we had to add a missing INS to the fnc so we changed it to this "_unit remoteExec ["INS_fnc_handle_AIS", _clientID, false];"

after that it worked like a charm.

Hope this information helps anyone else with a similar problem in the future!.

And once again thanks a ton for all the help!

For the rewrite i actualy work on i have a look for a much easier implementation of AIS in other spawn systems. If i did the work for the actual AIS it wasnt a point with focus on for me. 

What are the state of art systems out there? Alive. What else?

Maybe i will add special variables or instructions for the most popular systems out there.

regards

• Like 1

That sounds amazing Psycho!

In my System i was running pretty much ALiVE, Spyder addons (very easy to use functions for a3 noobs like me :D a lot of people use this system), and that was all really, my mod list is bigger than that, but pretty much because as i  said im a noob and tried many things in my mod specially being my first one ever.

But now days its running only on ALiVE and Spyder Addons, once i started the AIS init in Spyder addons it would work in MP with np, but without davidoss code, it would not work on a dedicated server, and that was where i was struggling the most with your system.

as mentioned above everything is fixed now and #worth the effort :)

There are many  recruit scripts or  modules.

With such modules and AIS there are problem with locality where the unit executes its init while still owned by server.

After he joins player group he changes the locality but the AIS system will not work for him.

You need to find out the way to execute AIS init line after server side spawned unit are owned by player.

I have already do this and the code are up in this thread.

i am new to scripting in arma 3 but learning fast..... i cannot for the life of me get this script to work..... i have everything setup right but when i try to run it in a single player mission or even MP with ai i get both these errors and i die instantly and nothing works.

on mission load i get this 

20160908175744_1_zpstca8c0du.jpg

and on killing an AI i get this 

20160908175802_1_zpsgsfacpyf.jpg

and when i die same error happens on show hud restore kits (2nd image)  and i go to instant death............what am i doing wrong here or how do i fix this.

OK I'm having some problems using this script.  Even though I have set tcb_ais_realistic_mode to false my AI are still properly dying.  I don't want this to happen at all and need them to go into agony instead of dying.  Anyone help here ?

Thanks mate !!  Appreciate the help.  I'll give it a whirl and see what happens.

EDIT: Nope still no help

• Like 1

any idea on why mine isn't working at all? I even tried downloading someone elses mission file that is working for the most part and not throwing those errors and copied their version of the script but i am still getting the same exact errors in my mission....... is there a setting i am missing somewhere or something?

You missed the description.ext entries.

AHHHHHHH....... knew it was something minor or stupid on my part....... on a different note i found a bug....... AI in players squad randomly stop responding to orders or moving at any given moment......... thought it was due to vcom ai script i was running but i disabled it completly and only script i am running at all is your wounding script and having the issue of al lthe sudden random ai in my squad just stop moving and refuse to budge or do anything no matter how many times i tell them to move, regroup, stop, mount up...... just random breaking.

and now getting these kinds of errors after a couple revives and losing the option to revive.

20160910124210_1_zpswjqypzye.jpg

20160910124341_1_zpspcyxi6kz.jpg

Psycho sir, any progress in fixing the, being able to move when injured.

Really loved the way you could try & shoot the one who got you, or move away from burning vehicles

Also the way you scripted in if you did not fire you were ignored, open fire & you were a target one again. All good stuff

The Apex heal is rubbish at the moment.

Sry, but a lot of work and another project had prevent me to work on.

To fixinf/rewrite all is the next step on my prio-list. And the days get shorter and colder. ;-)

regards

Hey guys,

Nomatter what values I try, my AI are dying.  Anyone cracked how to keep them alive by modifying fn_handledamage2.sqf ? 

New Version released. First post are updated.

Changelog Version 15102016:

- fixed: players are not able to crawl in agony-mode since patch 1.62

It was realy hard time (3h!) for me to figure out the reason for this issue. So i will share the solution to you. Maybee some other guys run into the same problem...

Since A3 patch 1.62 a unit which is set in agony action state (player playActionNow "agonyStart") cant perform some other animation values when the engine state "canMove" is false. You can avoid this situation by make sure the legs hitpart damage is lower than 0.5!

regards

• Like 1

I'm probably doing something really dumb but for me all ai die instantly 99.9999% of the time and only revive me and not other ai's... Please help :(

No its works like charm.

tcb_ais_realistic_mode 			= 	false;
tcb_ais_medical_education 		= 	1; 		
tcb_ais_pvpMode 			= 	false; 	
tcb_ais_rambofactor 			= 	2; 		
tcb_ais_random_lifetime_factor   =200; 												
tcb_ais_delTime 			= 	0; 		
tcb_ais_allways_walk 			= 	false; 	
tcb_ais_toggleTFAR 			= 	false; 	
tcb_ais_noChat 				= 	false; 	
tcb_ais_show_injury_marker 		=	true; 	
tcb_ais_show_3d_icons 			=	true; 	
tcb_ais_dead_dialog 			= 	true; 	
tcb_ais_bloodParticle 			= 	true; 	
tcb_ais_impactEffects 			= 	true; 	
tcb_ais_showCountdown 			= 	true; 	
tcb_ais_showDiaryInfo 			= 	true; 

Its can only be locality problem nothing else.

If you not provide your setup configuration how you call it we can only guess.

Hello,

Does anyone make it Ace 3 addon compatible? to use it with this mod. Could you share it?

Thanks