I see you have an option to turn off the bleed out time now but can the units still take full damage and die when in the unconscious state.

Yes.

The second question is there an easy way to stop the unit from having the ability to go prone crawl and shoot.

No. Its a main feature so i wont put a option to disable it. But: i still work on next verision. This version will give you the possibility to activate the PvP-mode. This mode will deactivate this feature for balancing reasons. But also the PvP mode will disable any AI support.

anyone have any idea how to A3 wounding script work with the heliparadrop script

No, i dont know this script. But i think it dont work cause this script spawn ai on server environment but my script has to init on client side. You have to make sure the unit open the script on client side.

regards

Hi Psycho, quick question, is the AI supposed to die after a certain time too? I noticed that they tend to stay alive for ages even when I set the bleedout timer to something like 10 (which I think gives players 20 seconds). Not sure if it's an issue my end or not! 

Thanks for the awesome script! It's in all my missions. 

Psycho, good to have you back! One request: can you please change the TFAR disable while unconscious parameter to 'off' by default? If we can shoot and crawl we should be able to use a radio (by default) :)

I have to agree. If you can move you should be able to use the radio. Would be much appreciated if you could make this the default.

Psycho, good to have you back! One request: can you please change the TFAR disable while unconscious parameter to 'off' by default? If we can shoot and crawl we should be able to use a radio (by default) :)

I'd go so far and say it would be ideal if these settings could generally be overridden by the user or server admin. Same with e.g. the time-to-bleedout timer.

Its a normal option in the setup. Everyone can make their own choise...

Not sure if it's an issue my end or not! 

It's not - AI wont die in agony mode.

regards

• Like 1

Psycho, I'm concerned about mission makers who are not familiar with TFAR or do not use it. These guys will probably leave this option in its default and players that have TFAR that play these missions will not be able to use it while unconscious.

Thanks for the update psycho

this is the greatest script for single player medically speaking.

Is it possible i can apply the effects for ALL AI on the map? even those spawned in after mission start?I understand it might cause performance issues but im running a scenario Dayz like,so there isnt much AI in combat at any one time.

I would like the ability to be able to heal ai which join my group after mission start(i will be spawning these ai in) and if possible all ai on the map.

Is this possible and how do i define it in the config?

Thanks again for this script

• Like 1

Also i have a possible bug to report

AI being revived when they have a pistol equiped seem to get stuck in an animation(prone with rifle in hands animation,except there is no rifle there because they only had a pistol)

so they get stuck indefinetly.Im testing now,it seems to be just ai with no primary weapon and only carrying a pistol has this issue.Tested again and again i noticed that one time the ai with pistol managed to return to his feet but every other time they get stuck in said animation,and become unresponsive

Can you please also make Addon PBO version for me or for the guys who are not into Arma coding? :) Really thanks.

Does A3 disable saves? Trying to add this in my mission but I lose the ability to save my progress when playing.

Can you please also make Addon PBO version for me or for the guys who are not into Arma coding? :) Really thanks.

There isn't really much "coding" to be done on the user's side. Setup is super simple.

Drop the ais_injury folder ,  init.sqf and description.ext into your mission directory (where mission.sqm is located). Then edit ais_setup.sqf in an editor (like notepad). All you have to do is write false / true to change settings, that's it, Then you are done.

There isn't really much "coding" to be done on the user's side. Setup is super simple.

Drop the ais_injury folder ,  init.sqf and description.ext into your mission directory (where mission.sqm is located). Then edit ais_setup.sqf in an editor (like notepad). All you have to do is write false / true to change settings, that's it, Then you are done.

Okey, thanks for your answer .)

Just some feedback regarding this 

tcb_ais_impactEffects 

i think it removes any of the "Post-Process Modules" 

So for example if im using 'Real is Brown' the first time i get an impact effect it removes the real is brown effect for the rest of the mission.

Currently it seems that the area of effect where you get damage from fire seems a bit excessive. It is almost impossible to extinguish a campfire without taking damage. Where or how can this be changed?

I know that alwarren already looked into this at some point and made a "CIA" update to the A3 wounding system, but I wouldn't know where to start looking :-/

Is there a way to get this working with ALiVE?

I can't think of a reason why it would not work with ALiVE.. .have you tried it without success?

It work if you understand how to implement it. But i know, its maybe not the easiest way!

It work if you understand how to implement it. But i know, its maybe not the easiest way!

How would I go about doing that? Do I have to put something in the modules? It works fine for me (the player) but squadmates don't get the revival stuff

I also am trying to put what the lordfrith mentioned on the previous page to put [_unit] execVM "ais_injury \ init_ais.sqf";

I'm putting in custom init of the heliparadrop script, but the script does not work.

anyone have any idea how to A3 wounding script work with the heliparadrop script from http://lostvar.com/AISSP/AISSP.html ??

With some help by @davidoss ...

To make this compatible with function LV_vehicleInit, you need to setup an extra function like this

in init.sqf:

fnc_createMed = {

params ["_unit"];

if (getNumber(configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> typeOf _unit >> "attendant") == 1) then {

waitUntil {sleep 1; ((getPosATL _unit) select 2) < 2};
    [_unit, units (group _unit)] execVM "automedic.sqf";

};

};

and the custom init line will be:

[this] spawn fnc_createMed;

Works as expected..

how want to use the heliparadrop script (spawn units for reinforcement) from http://lostvar.com/AISSP/AISSP.html with the A3 Wounding System, just do this:

in init.sqf:

fnc_createMed = {

params ["_unit"];

waitUntil {sleep 1; ((getPosATL _unit) select 2) < 2};
[_unit, units (group _unit)] execVM "ais_injury\init_ais.sqf";

};

and the custom init line will be:
[this] spawn fnc_createMed;

I'm a noob scripter, if anyone can make this code a little better i thank you.

the AI teammate dont desapear after past the time for healin, do i did anythink worng?

This mod is a Godsend! It makes all the missions better with an active squad medic.

I have some questions:

Can an "addon" version be available to play with existing missions? If there is a way to compile it, please let us know.

Is this mod ACE3 compatible using the ACE medical system? Just curious since the user diagnostic is pretty cool and would be great to have the AI perform it on wounded AI and players.

Other than that, its the next best thing to Dapman's First Aid AI from ARMA 2.

Can i actually order to the ai to revive me ? In instructions it sais, that i can press `h` and call frendly ai. But nothing happends, when i do that, only hint `you already call out help'

then i`m trying to press 6 ( actions) and 1 ( Revive *nickname*) ai comes near me, do animations , and again, nothing.

Is it normal ? Can ai revive me ?

Sure if the ai is local for your pc and the array of A3WS init code contain that ai unit.