Is this SP campaign friendly?
It does support sp.

You can use it in SP. But not in the campaign. Not without editing the mission-files of the campaign, as it's a script and not an addon. There are wounding system-addOns though (like chessmaster's, which is based off of psycho's A3 Wounding System).

There are a mod version on the first page of this trhead too.

Hi, maybe someone has asked this but.... 28 thread pages... Is this UPSMon compatible? I mean, maybe the units will mess between orders of one or other scripts...

Dont know. Test it by your own.

We have more than 30° celsius since some days in germany. That means i wont work on everything with the pc. :cool:

-Psycho-;2707605']Dont know. Test it by your own.

We have more than 30° celsius since some days in germany. That means i wont work on everything with the pc. :cool:

:) Buy a Spanish desktop, they are prepared for 45ºC :)

I think this is not a Spanish Psycho. Is there a way to make the wounding sys working with Zeus?

Got a little issue here:

In my mission I have your wounding system and a gear-saving script working independently and automatically, and whenever someone goes down, your script removes their medical gear as intended (to prevent self-heals). However if the player elects to respawn, they do not receive their medical gear back because the gear keeping script sweeps through and detects that it's gone, and doesn't reassign it.

My question is there a variable from your script that I can pass to the gear keeper script in order to keep it from nomming on the medkits while the player is down? (i.e. if player is in downed state, don't save their gear)

For the life of me I cannot get this to work on Stratis.

Is there something in a config that is holding me up? I may not be the brightest crayon in the box but I'm not a dummy. I've made a lot of rather in depth missions for friends and I using many different revive scripts... but this one has me stumped.

The demo mission works fine. I make a new mission.sqm on Stratis. Copy over everything but the old mission sqm. I see the dialogue about remaining FAK's but never the scripts first aid or drag/carry dialogue.

Edited by lawndartleo

Getting a error when loading mission with this:

decription.ext, Line 96: .RscTitles: Member already defined.

How to fix?

Seems to be conflict with Tajins Helmetcam.

Hcam.hpp.

Seems like it uses the same "class RscTitles" in beginning. How to fix?

Think i got it working after combining it.

However. I get no 3d tag, also, the "heal" icon you get when aiming at your player is the original icon, and if you press it, then you just do a normal heal. The player is still needing to get one more First aid kit before he can do the "A3 wounding system" heal. Is this right? The only marker is on the map that i get.

Edited by FortuN

the latest version of Arma 3 and this script is leaving a "halo" visual effect on the start of missions, as if your under fire or already wounded - any idea on how to correct this ?

Would this work together with a automatic leg/hand heal script ?

Like:

private ["_unit"];

_unit=_this select 0;

while {alive _unit} do {

_unit setHit ["legs",0];
_unit setHit ["hands",0];
sleep 1;
}

a higher value means you got more time to heal the unit before bleeding out and die (50 == means round about 1 minute, 100 == means round about 3 minutes, 200 == approximately 8 minutes)

the time depends on the damage the unit takes before they are unconcious. The time is randomized and not exact.

Is there a way to make sure a player does not die at all and his teammates can revive him even if he is hit in the head twice and laying there wouded for 15minutes ?

Would enemy units still shoot at a player who was hit and is laying on the ground wounded ?

Edited by Wiggum

Would this work together with a automatic leg/hand heal script ?

Like:

private ["_unit"];

_unit=_this select 0;

while {alive _unit} do {

_unit setHit ["legs",0];
_unit setHit ["hands",0];
sleep 1;
}

Is there a way to make sure a player does not die at all and his teammates can revive him even if he is hit in the head twice and laying there wouded for 15minutes ?

Would enemy units still shoot at a player who was hit and is laying on the ground wounded ?

I am very much in favour of this ability in the script.To set damage for player at least(not so much ai) to 0.

The reason being,single player dose not support a respawn system other that switching units to an AI but its not a great alternative.

Psycho would you consider this feature for a future update?

Getting a bug recently where if someone goes down, when they're revived they get double the medical equipment they had previously. I think this is the cause of it but I haven't nailed it down 100%

EDIT: In a dedicated multiplayer environment

Edited by Kerc Kasha

How do I install this? I cant get it to work manually and the mod version either (Gives me some error and causes Arma 3 to crash)

Here is what I tried to do. I copied the injury folder, init and description.ext into: Arma 3 > Missions > (My mission folder).

Thats all I did and I went in game, started up that mission which had the files in its folder and tried to shoot one of my own men. He died instantly, no injured mode.

Ive played Arma 2 so I know what it should look like.

Psycho, can you please do something with getting burned when near a fire? It's really excessive and more than one mission maker told me that's the reason he's not using this script... :(

Hey Psyhco.

I tried your wounded system and tested it with a team mate of mine, i spotted that when one of us got killed, we instant respawned where we died.

How do i fix this?

This script is now broken, first aid kits duplicate and worst of all, fatigue is constantly set after you're revived.

---------- Post added at 00:33 ---------- Previous post was at 00:29 ----------

If it worked, then it would really be the best revive script.

This script is now broken, first aid kits duplicate and worst of all, fatigue is constantly set after you're revived.

---------- Post added at 00:33 ---------- Previous post was at 00:29 ----------

If it worked, then it would really be the best revive script.

Check what scripts/mods your running alongside the revive script.

I am running a heavily modded arma,minimum scripts in this particular mission,and tested your issue but could not replicate.

I think the problems on your end somewhere.

What other scripts mods are you using?

Are you saying neither issue happened in your tests? I guess it could be that AGM is causing problems.

Are you saying neither issue happened in your tests? I guess it could be that AGM is causing problems.

I'm getting the duplicate first aid kits(and medkits..) without AGM

AGM has a medical module.You should not use that with any revive script.

Sorry cant confirm the double med pack issue,just the fatigue issue.

So its probably AGM.

Il add i use features of AGM,and dont have the issue.

We don't use the medical module. I disabled AGM and I saw my fatigue decrease, but I couldn't test the double medpack thing by myself. I guess AGMs fatigue module just causes issues like that.

Amazing stuff, immersion is intense !

I just got an issue trying to implement that script into a simple mission. Is their a way to spawn IA directly in "agony" state ? I tried using the setdamage to 0.9 et exec the init.sqf -> which calculates if damage => 0.9, if yes -> agony but doesn't work here, someone has a answer to this?

Thanks a lot !

unit setVariable ["TCB_AIS_agony", true]

This will put the unit into the agony state.

Ok nevermind, I wasn't doing it proprelly, thanks for the answer to my question !

Edited by v3sper
I figured it out