cool=azroul13

UPSMON Updated to ArmaIII

So this is the new corrected version:

http://www.uploadlux.com/l-thJDalusZY

changelog:

Corrected: -Debug message that can be show without Debug on (thanks grumpy)

-Civilian counter not working (thanks Fett_Li)

-Reinforcement units reinforce near reinforcement unit ^^_ (thanks Fett_Li)

@Fett_Li

The Tpwcas variable is not from UPSMON but TPWCAS script it just check if this script is running but i have made a little mistake now it is solved. Thanks to point me to the script.

Is there a new folderpath for setting the MarkerAlpha to 0? In the newer versions the folder "!R" is missing.

Sorry i forget to put the script in the new version:

But you can easily add it just put in your game logic:

{ _x setmarkeralpha 0; } foreach ["area0", "area1", "area2","area3","area4","area5","area6","area7","area8","area9","area10","area11","area12","area13"];

Yeah i know just wanted to tell u so you can update DL Link so new users have the complet pac ;)

<a  href=12928563563]

I got an error message when detecting enemies. The car is also part of UPSMON, so I suspect it happens when my group tries to share targets with the car. It does not move or react. Using latest Dev.

The "move ..." spam is gone ;) Nice!

I was trying to use the template but looks like it has been removed ?

Can you no longer use MON_SPAWN.SQF ?

nul = [1,"Spawnmarker1",4,["yourmarkername", "STEALTH","FORTIFY"]] execVM
"SCRIPTS\UPSMON\MON_SPAWN.SQF";

Just tried the update, and now units communicate nicely ;) The "move ..." spam is back, though. It's really annoying to have all squad leaders constantly spew out "move 75 meters front" etc. continously. Anybody else have this?

Cool=Azroul13 - mind making an example/demo mission please with various types of the script doing what they should do?

Thanks.

hey guys, i get orange markers in my map (even with debug off) with the latest link. is there a way to shut these off?

_result=[leader _grp, _mrk, "spawned"] execVM "scripts\UPSMON.sqf";

where _grp is a group that i created, _mrk is a predefined marker.

the orange dots seem to happen when a UPSMON unit detects an enemy (maybe?) they appear at the enemy location (in this case, the player)

I think I found it but it's a red marker ?

go to main_loop.sqf (script\UPSMON\) then line 1151 change the line to this:

//[_attackPos,"ColorRed"] call fnc_createMarker;

thanks - yes it may be red, sorry . I will check it out when I get home. thanks for your work on it!

[edit] that fixed the problem - thanks so much! looking forward to future updates!!

:681:

Edited by k0rd

I'm having a problem with fortify. I remember that when I used it in ArmA2, people would seek up positions all over and in all the towers. Here they just stand around in a wedge formation. They only take up positions with static weapons. BIS sites module had no problem occupying the base towers but it's not upsmon...

Your unit are near military building (the green one) ? If it's normal, AI won't move to this building. BIS site module spawn AI in building :/ . So if you want the same effect you need to use "RANDOMUP" or "RANDOMDN" or "RANDOMA".

An issue I have been having is the AI will not go into small bunkers and man static weapons 100% of the time. In my last mission of the 3 attempted small bunkers with weapons, AI only went into 1 and man the weapon. I had the weapons set to default and used same side static weapons, once weapons outside of bunker AI man static weapons again.

Your unit are near military building (the green one) ? If it's normal, AI won't move to this building. BIS site module spawn AI in building :/ . So if you want the same effect you need to use "RANDOMUP" or "RANDOMDN" or "RANDOMA".

OK I tested and see Randomup got most people in the group in the towers but not all.

@JAndrews1

It happens with both bunker ? Seems to me that AI has some problem to reach the static.

@Recondogamer

Randomup make the AI go to the higher position of a building, it searchs for buildingpos in all the marker area. What do you mean by they not all enter in the towers ?

You mean one unit stay outside or they don't take all towers building ?

Edited by Cool=Azroul13