Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

Tactical M4 Variants & Accessories [WIP]

Omg I forgot about the M4, I have been so concentrated on my Tank mod that the M4 kinda slipped into the background. I promise that I haven't done it on purpose and I seek your forgiveness, If I get what I want done with the tank I will swing back round and continue with the M4.

You don't have to justify anything. Your mod, your free time. :)

Yeah Yoshi that would be great just let me know when you need stuff tested. I got a lot of people who will test and give you feed back

Yeah Yoshi that would be great just let me know when you need stuff tested. I got a lot of people who will test and give you feed back

Couldn't he just release it if he wanted testing? Because it seems like a certain few people are a bit impatient ;)

Yeah, 3D models aren't usually the kind of thing that needs 3rd party testers.

No, but at J-SERE there are some great people who go through a more rigorous process than "I want a new toy" procedure. Matter of fact they tested my SCARs and i got excellent feedback on what worked and what didn't, so it's not just impatience.

And to add to the mix my IAR is going through the same test process even though it's an exclusive weapon (as well as some other toys) for J-SERE.

Couldn't he just release it if he wanted testing? Because it seems like a certain few people are a bit impatient ;)
Of course he can release it when he is done. But if Yoshi wants people to test and give him feed back Im sure he would do that.
Yeah, 3D models aren't usually the kind of thing that needs 3rd party testers.

Sure they are. As Eric said I've had a lot of people test his weapons and others to get the best functionality out of them.