Sign in to follow this  
Daqar

How to research tech in Take On Mars

Heya,

I've just started out playing Take On Mars, and love it so far. I'm having some problems though. I've finished all the probe missions on Mars and Deimos and I can't progress without researching more tech. I've researched the Zero-g probes, lander-chassis and a few other things. I can't figure out how to research sensors for instance. I need some atmospheric sensors, and I can't access them in the tech-tree menu. There is an arrow pointing right, but nothing happens when I press it. I'm using the steam-version of Take On Mars. I've tried googling, but I get too many results from Mars Science Laboratory, wikipedia and Nasa. For some reason searching for "mars", "sensors" and "research" on google doesn't yield the desired results! :p

Best regards,

Daqar

Having just now mastered the "hold button and drag"-technique, I can now research other tech-trees as well!! :p

I can understand the reluctance to answer this, as all possible replies to this, would've made me feel stupid! :p

Happy exploring!

Daqar

Hi! Sorry for not replying, we were away on holidays, so none of us were around to answer. Glad you sorted it out! :)