Sign in to follow this  
progamer

Memory points and Proxy names of BI models?

How would I find the memory points and proxy names for BI models, specifically at the moment for seats on the HEMTT. I would like to eventually have the names for all vehicle seats on every vehicle.

Can only suggest the hard way, as I do, filter through the AllInOne (AIO) config file to find all references.

There's no memory points for seats. There are only proxies, which are devided for eg. Driver(Pilot), Co-driver(co-pilot,commander), gunner and cargo.

All of them has number which define order, when the seats are filled by soldiers.

Mentioned hemtt has Driver.001 proxy and Cargo01.0xx - depends on version.

There's no memory points for seats. There are only proxies, which are devided for eg. Driver(Pilot), Co-driver(co-pilot,commander), gunner and cargo.

All of them has number which define order, when the seats are filled by soldiers.

Mentioned hemtt has Driver.001 proxy and Cargo01.0xx - depends on version.

Thank you for this information. Would it be possible though for you guys to release a list of proxy names and memory point names with locations on each model? This would really help out modifications and scripting.

Well it's very time-consuming to do that. More interesting should be make some ideas to do the eg. "custom memory points", which can be used by the community. But it's something which should be part of the developing models and not as huge update of all the content. More simply should be, what exactly you want to do. Maybe we know about some solution for you.

Thank you for this information. Would it be possible though for you guys to release a list of proxy names and memory point names with locations on each model? This would really help out modifications and scripting.

You complain in other threads that BI isn't addressing the big issues (vehicles on moving decks etc and I agree) yet your happy to task them with something you can do yourself ......