.kju

Iron Front as mod in Arma 3

So I can think I'm up to date now. Any information on what fixes there have been and what bugs still remain?

I see the Thompson, Willy jeep and mg42 still have no sound but I read @San6a3 will fix those for the meantime.

What sort of fixes are still to come and get excited about? I see Gunther and his friends have been busy :)

It's on 75% sale on steam so trying to pursued a load of friends to buy IF so looking for info to help my case :)

So I can think I'm up to date now. Any information on what fixes there have been and what bugs still remain?

I see the Thompson, Willy jeep and mg42 still have no sound but I read @San6a3 will fix those for the meantime.

What sort of fixes are still to come and get excited about? I see Gunther and his friends have been busy :)

It's on 75% sale on steam so trying to pursued a load of friends to buy IF so looking for info to help my case :)

I have Thompson and MG42 sound with WarMod, but I can't attest as to the Willy Jeep. Have you tried WarMod?

I have Thompson and MG42 sound with WarMod, but I can't attest as to the Willy Jeep. Have you tried WarMod?

Tried warmod a while back. It depends what is in it really. When I tried it last time I removed a lot of the mods like ace, tpw etc as I would rather run my own ace and ai enhancements so there wasn't really any reason to use it other than any fixes to @IF3 that were in it.

I'll maybe try it and see how it goes.

IFA3 Bugs & Reported issues List

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/187048-ifa3-reported-bugs-issues-list/

If anyone knows how to code, script, and or do any modding that feels they can fix whatever issue they see on the list in the above link please do,

i would donate to those whom would help fix, and make this mod/game stable, functioning and playable!

• Like 1

Your kidding right?

Have you read some of the posts being made in the recent past weeks and month on this thread?

Mod is very active and always something being worked on for it, for MP which I would assume your interested in

here is list of server, groups, clans and realism units for IF, IFA2, and IFA3:   http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/?forum=284524

• Like 2

First of all: thanks to all who made this Mod possible and also to all who are still working on it. I realy appreciate your work and your efforts to keep it alive. 

Is there a LEA (Loadout Editor For ArmA 3) addon for IFA3 available? Tried to do it by myself, but without success.

Hi Guys!

I hope that someone can help me

I tried to set up things like written on the 61. Page but i get stuck
I own the A3 and the IF44&the DLC

A3 runs fine, i installed the IF, checked the version 1.05 ok, ran the converter, downloaded the mods, put them into the right folder, i loaded them in the right order but when i start the A3 with the mods i get some error message ...tripog bag cannot be loaded... and a lot of other kind of errors when i try to load anything.I checked the Arsenal, the stuff are there, but without textures or messed up.

I stopped here

Should i continue the patching (and it's normal, and the patches gonna make the errors gone) or i f**ked up something? 

Thanks for the answers and sorry for my grammar..

Thanks it works!

But for what... This could be a very good mod/conversation but ehh.. I installed the Warmod 1.4 also but withe some US vests i get very strange animation glitches, and when i put down a german squad almost all of them started to report that they have no ammo.. :/
It still needs a lot of bugfixing..

karatekid, on 08 Jan 2016 - 16:31, said:karatekid, on 08 Jan 2016 - 16:31, said:

Thanks it works!

But for what... This could be a very good mod/conversation but ehh.. I installed the Warmod 1.4 also but withe some US vests i get very strange animation glitches, and when i put down a german squad almost all of them started to report that they have no ammo.. :/

It still needs a lot of bugfixing..

If you have it installed correctly with no errors and have the mod loaded in the right order then you shouldn't have those errors.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" -nosplash -mod=@CBA_A3;@LIB_DLC_1;@IF;@ifa3sa;@IFA3M;@IFA3

The conversion still has a few bugs to fix but for the most part it is 98% playable.

Typically don't like asking for help like to try to fix stuff on my own but I tried launching this with a few other mods like ace, RHS and all and I got an error "Circular addon dependency in "AiA_A1 Mapping' " I'm not running AiA anymore since I thought it was obsolete and was running C.U.P. mods. Any have any advice? As far as I know I followed all the instructions for a manual install perfectly but the one below cause the link wouldn't work. Mod paths are the same as they listed with all my other mods running after IFA3. I'm launching with the ARMA 3 launcher if that has anything to do with it.

1. If you have the DLC also download IronFront_DLC_Arma3_CommunityPatch_1.07-1.08.exe
  2. Run the DLC 1.08 incremental patch

Use my tutorial for the files you need

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/161011-iron-front-as-mod-in-arma-3/page-61#entry2762915

With IFA3 itself you shouldn't be getting any errors if it was installed and patched, so I suggest getting IFA3 setup fully first then run it with other mods.

Is there a way to reload the static MG42 (the deployable with backpacks) with the MG42 250 rounds boxes? 

Sorry, late reply, not that I'm aware of.

IFA3 News

IF fans there is a new patch in the works that fixes many things, and tweaks others, I recently helped test this patch and things are looking up for IFA3!

Here you can watch the news and get info on how this patch is coming along:

(IFA3) Iron Front: Liberation 1944 in Arma3 - New patch in the work

• Like 1

IFA3 News! - Official v1.15 & DLC v1.10 Patch released!

Hey guys, an official patch has been released!

Yes Official I said,

Kju has been overseeing Gallustrio who has been working on the patch for the past 2 weeks!

The patch fixes many issues reported on the v1.14 patch thread, there still more to do but the major issues are fixed now finally, see the release thread here:

http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/ifa3-patch-v1-15-dlc-patch-v1-10-release-7898143?pid=1290631272

Having tested the patch files for him, there are alot of issues fixed, including no more idle engine for the Tiger 1, see the release thread linked above for details!

Edit.....

Bis forums release thread:

(IFA3) Iron Front: Liberation 1944 in Arma3 - v1.15 Patch

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/187496-ifa3-iron-front-liberation-1944-in-arma3-v115-patch/

• Like 1

ok im having problems and its getting pretty frustrating... can some one please advise...

i have all the fuckin patches...

i have downloaded the new @IFA3 v1.12 and have it installed.

I launched the game to make sure it works so far... the versions listed in the bottom right corner are as follows

if a3 version 1.12

if dlc version 1.08

if version 1.13

I have all the patche.exe for 1.13-1.14 and 1.14-1.15  also the dlc patch from 1.08-1.09 and 1.09-1.10

i have them all in my arma 3 directory... and every fucking time i try to launch it tells me the files are not there or are corrupt... even though i can run the game fine with out error... ( ie it launches fine)

i have waited a long time for things to settle in this thread. it seems pretty straight forward yet im getting fuckin stuck and frustrated can some one help me!!

DId you try this?:

If the exe won't patch your game, try the follow:

- be sure to have the mods in the A3 folder
- unzip the exe
- copy the unzipped exe inside the A3 folder
- create a link of the unzipped exe
- right click on the link -> property -> destination -> add at the end: -incurrentfolder

what do you mean by link?
like a shortcut?

if so put the shortcut in the a3 folder or desktop (does it matter where)?

thanks im pretty over this last hour of troubleshooting

im not sure what you mean by link .. i created a shortcut.. but there is no destination section...so its not a shortcut... 

I literally spend fucking days trying to get IF working in A3 originally... i am NOT interested in dealing with this again.. and its very frustrating when you follow the precise directions and still Nothing ..

Hello, I have a slight problem.

Whenever I attempt  to spawn a Tiger I tank, be it in the editor or the virtual arsenal, the game promptly crashes to desktop with an error message that says something along the lines of: the memory could not be written. I have disabled all other active mods but the problem persists. 

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

@giallustil, THANKS.. That did the trick... I dont know where that lil tidbit of troubleshooting info was posted but thanks. YOu saved me hours of pulling my hair out..