.kju

Iron Front as mod in Arma 3

Hello Folks,

Some bugs I've discovered since I've transferred Iron Front: Gold Edition to Arma 3...

(1) Grenades from the Arma 3 futuristic era will suddenly drop if they're thrown above the height of the horizon line. If they're thrown at or below the horizon line, their thrown behavior is as normal. This holds true for frags and smoke grenades. WWII era grenades (that is, the grenades made for the Iron Front game), for example, the Mk2, behave normally whether they're thrown below or above the horizon line.

(2) Footsteps produced by Arma 3 infantry cannot be heard inside buildings, and frequently out in the open as well. I'm not sure if WWII era troops are properly producing footstep sound effects.

(3) Arma 3 era firearms have recoil, while WWII era weapons are missing recoil effects.

(4) Several times, Arma 3 units walked through the walls of nearby buildings on Iron Front map.

If there's a patch or another mod that addresses these major issues, I'd GREATLY appreciate information regarding it.

Now that I have Iron Front: Gold Edition ported over to Arma 3, is it safe for me to uninstall the Iron Front game? I'd like to free up a big chunk of free space by removing it from my hard drive if it's no longer needed.

Thanks in advance for any help that might be directed my way. :)

(1) You need to patch your game, and or are missing mods required for IFA3, my version dont do that, so bugs are fixed.

(2) Would need to test it so IDK, maybe someone else can comment here.

(3) Yes thats currently being worked on by the IFA3 team, so expect it the fix for the next patch i woudl presume, as I read it was mentioned already

on the IFA3 team chat, also i think its reported on the tracker for the mod.

(4) Dont recall ever running into this, could be a new bug, or could be that you need to patch your game, or your missing something, cant say.

If there's a patch or another mod that addresses these major issues, I'd GREATLY appreciate information regarding it.

Yes, but thing is you need to make sure your properly running IFA3, meaning it should be installed correctly and patched and to the latest version,

as I linked suggest you follow the wiki for the installation: https://dev.withsix.com/projects/lib-issue-tracker/wiki/Setup_guide_for_Arma_3_version

either do the manual or pw6 version, or follow my IFA3 tutorial too which is just a different version of the wiki.

As for Patches http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?180218-Iron-Front-Liberation-1944-community-patches-%28Arma-version-only

Check to make sure you have all the required versions ingame first if you have installed IFA3 and have the required mods before you patch, know what your running.

Now that I have Iron Front: Gold Edition ported over to Arma 3, is it safe for me to uninstall the Iron Front game? I'd like to free up a big chunk

of free space by removing it from my hard drive if it's no longer needed.

I would suggest you hang on to it just incase you need to do the conversion again, as from your reports it dont sound like you have the mod ready yet, once you do have all the required files/mods, and your IFA3 is all patched then you dont need vanilla IF as I had explained why on the patch thread in reply to you, as vanilla IF cannot effect Arma3 in anyway as it uses a different file format then Arma3, again thats why you did the conversion.

What version is your IFA3 currently, and what is your startup parameter to launch the game?

(1) You need to patch your game, and or are missing mods required for IFA3, my version dont do that, so bugs are fixed.

:butbut:

I was afraid you might say that...

I did my best to follow the instructions from here https://dev.withsix.com/projects/lib-issue-tracker/wiki/IFA3_manual_install exactly. I'll try so again, but this time I'll work from your nicely detailed post instead.

Do you suggest that I uninstall/delete anything first, or should I just decompress/run everything and just let the process overwrite everything that's already there?

Most of my attempts at playing the IF-modded game was from the Launch Iron Front in Arma 3 with IFA3SA - Automated.bat that I downloaded.

Only today have I tried the A3MPL launcher, with the mod order being:

@CBA_A3

@LIB_DLC_1

@if_other_addons

@IF

@IFA3SA

@IFA3

Forgot to mention one other bug that I encountered. In Virtual Arsenal, the U.S. bandoliers and backpacks have their meshes badly warped around the American soldiers' bodies.

Edited by Kyle_K_ski

Would suggest to just check what you have, and then ingame on the menu check what version you have.

Most of my attempts at playing the IF-modded game was from the Launch Iron Front in Arma 3 with IFA3SA - Automated.bat that I downloaded.

Tbh you dont need that, I had a friend who somewhow had issues with it, but for myslef I use this

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19582

as well as use it in general for reg Arma3 and arma2Co play as you can switch between both easily.

The mod IFA3 is just that a mod, its not a special program that you need a special launcher ect,. with the whole thing is a mod for Arma3 hence IFA3 IF (Iron front) A3 (Arma3)

so like any mod you run for Arma3 its the same deal, you just need to launch the game with the mod somehow and a launcher and or even a shortcut can do that np,

just that make sure you have the right order for the mods,

so as it states in the wiki, maintain this load order: arma3.exe "-mod=@CBA_A3;@LIB_DLC_1;@IF_Other_Addons;@IF;@IFA3SA;@IFA3M;@IFA3"

Also @IF_Other_Addons; is just this--> http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/show_single_post?pid=1280104275&postcount=8

you can use Blastcore instead if you wish.

Forgot to mention one other bug that I encountered. In Virtual Arsenal, the U.S. bandoliers and backpacks have their meshes badly warped around the American soldiers' bodies

For this I have no idea, would need to test myself, but it could be because your either not fully patched, or theres an issue with VA, or its new, again idk, suggest make sure your mod is setup,

patched and playable with previous issues not showing, and then test again, if its still showing then refer to the tracker to report the issue but review

the tracker to make sure it has not already been reported.

Lastly whats your version for the mod?, showing on the menu (bottom right)

I'm (once again) having Steam verify the integrity of the game cache for both Arma 3 and Iron Front: Gold Edition.

No joke, at least every other day, whenever I verify Arma 3, there's almost always one file failed to validate that has to be reacquired. That's the case right now, and when I just ran the check for Iron Front, Steam's report came back that it too, had a file fail to validate and that would be reacquired. :mad:

What the heck is going on with such frequent failures?

So, I'm now waiting for Steam to reacquire these files for both titles. Do you think that I should do a complete uninstall of Arma 3, and perhaps Iron Front, so that a new install can be done, or...?

---Update 1---

Steam finally reported that Arma 3 is now completely validated in terms of its cache.

I've run the cache analysis on Iron Front x6 times, and it's still telling me that its cache has failed to validate.

I'm wondering if the reason why I'm having the strange grenade/infantry bugs is due to the fact that Steam screwed up installing it. If files were missing before it was ported over to Arma 3, then it seems very likely that this is the major culprit. I am so frustrated right now...

Time for bed.

Edited by Kyle_K_ski

This is amazing to me. :butbut:

I completely uninstalled Iron Front: Gold Edition, and then reinstalled it. Just checked its game cache, and the results are ridiculous: one file failed to validate that has to be reacquired.

Is this normal?

I'm operating under the assumption that the bugs I'm having is primarily due to this missing file. Steam recognizes that it's missing, but doesn't ever reacquire it.

Late last night, Arma 3 was finally fully validated. It still is this afternoon.

Any advice?

Compare notes with another user that has his IFA3 running fine, basically have them check their IF addons folder and see if you got what they have,

if you do then dont worry about it, focus on getting the mod installed and setup correctly so you can play.

Gunter,

I checked the Steam Support listing on Iron Front. It appears that this validation issue is common enough that they've devoted a section to it, found here: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?appid=91330

I've already sent an email to Deep Silver in the hope that it'll finally lead to a remedy.

Thanks for your assistance. I'll update as things unfold...

Hi guys, I don't understand how to install. Want to play Iron Front in ArmA 3.

- I installed IF44 via Steam

- I installed @IFA3 via WithSIX

- Load ArmA3 with loading @ifa3 mod.

Arma complains about missing AIA, so there are some dependencies... Do I need AiA as well? I have the Aia terrain pack only. I'm having AiA as "too clunky to setup" in mind :(

Hi guys, I don't understand how to install. Want to play Iron Front in ArmA 3.

- I installed IF44 via Steam

- I installed @IFA3 via WithSIX

- Load ArmA3 with loading @ifa3 mod.

Arma complains about missing AIA, so there are some dependencies... Do I need AiA as well? I have the Aia terrain pack only. I'm having AiA as "too clunky to setup" in mind :(

If you don't want the full @AllinArma/@AllinArmaStandaloneLite you can use @IFA3SA or IFA3SA_lite which are reduced versions that only include the components needed by IFA3.

Hello Gunter,

I completely reinstalled Iron Front: Gold Edition, redownloaded every file, and followed your tutorial to the exact letter.

Mod loading order is correct.

The modern Arma 3-era grenades still won't behave properly. :( Anything thrown above the horizon line drops immediately straight down. This bug, by the way, extends to EVERY map I load in the Editor. If I startup Arma 3 without the Iron Front material, the grenades perform perfectly fine.

That said, the equipment on the WWII era soldiers in the Virtual Arsenal are now no longer "all crazy" looking with bizarrely stretched out meshes. That's one improvement I'm happy to get. :grinning:

I've had a couple of email exchanges with Deep Silver. They sent me an .exe to scan my system with. Their advice was to update my graphics and audio drivers, which I did, and to unplug all unnecessary hardware. I updated my drivers, and there really wasn't anything to unplug. Steam still thinks there's an invalid file that needs to be reacquired. Heck if I know what it is, or how it's possible my graphics/audio drivers could prevent it from being reacquired by Steam, nor how having unnecessary hardware plugged in, such as printer, could halt Steam from doing what it's supposed to do...

I noticed that the TPW mod's "lit building interiors/street lights" feature doesn't work on the Iron Front maps. Does that hold true to everyone, or another symptom of my bugged game...?

Is it possible to that if I just retained every game-file dealing with the islands, and deleted everything else, that I'd be able to use the IF maps "bug free," or...?

I'm wondering too, if the grenade error is still around because there is ONE directory I'm not using as recommended in your tutorial: @LIB_DLC_1_lite. I'm not using this mod because with the Gold version of the game, the following directory was created when I converted it over to Arma 3's engine: @LIB_DLC_1. Your tutorial doesn't mention this file, so I assumed that it would be okay for me to use it instead of the "lite" version, which is much smaller in size.

Am I correct in this, or...?

If I'm wrong, and the "lite" version must be in the startup parameters, what should its loadup sequence be...? Higher (before) in structure than @LIB_DLC_1, or lower (after) in structure?

Edited by Kyle_K_ski

Lite version i posted is just an option, if you have the full DDay DLC and it shows listed in your menu of the game then dont worry about the lite version its not needed.

I however when i redid my IFA3 somehow didn't get my DLC converted, so i just went with the lite.

As for any other issues or questions I cannot really tell you what the issue is other then make sure you have your game patched to the latest, and make sure the load order is correct.

As a reference use the wiki

Load order for IFA3 should be this:

-mod=@CBA_A3;@LIB_DLC_1;@IF_Other_Addons;@IF;@IFA3SA;@IFA3M;@IFA3

the @IF_Other_Addons is not required as its just an explosions addon that was created, you can use blastcore if you wish, but suggest you not run anything else with

IFA3 until you sort out the bugs and whatever else is going on.

OK thanks guys, but that seems too much to do for me and my spare time.

It would take you about 20-30min at most if everything goes good, provided you already meet the requirements (legit copy of IF), (Arma3).

Conversion process is about 8-10min, all you do is point the tool that does the conversion to your Arma3 directory, and let it run, when its done you have a

mod version of Iron front in your Arma3 directory, (@IF + @DLC if you have it).

From there download @IFA3, IFA3SA, the 2 patches, 1 of which adds the IFA3m.

Add the mods to your launcher, shortcut, or however you start Arma3, and play!

On 2nd note the IFA3SA file is (2.6 GB) so add about another hour and half to download that, but aside that which can be done anytime

and when your not at home or in bed, it is roughly a 20-30min install.

Throw in IFA3 sound mod ;) from the MR, add some missions, and off you go :D

Since I couldn't find something regarding this I am just gonna post it, but I just want to make sure that everything is fine with my install :) So sorry if this has been answered somewhere already:

Is it normal (since it's an early version) that the AI squads in my game won't really engage enemies on their own?

They open fire and go to nearby cover, but they don't move towards enemies or try to flank around, etc. They are pretty much just holding ground.

Is it also normal that tanks don't really work right now? You can't destroy them (you can kill the crew tho).

Manually destroying them in ZEUS causes an weird and overpowered explosion, the select boxes are wrong.

Some vehicles don't have engine sounds (GMC, WillysMB).

Controls are also a bit weird, for example the Tiger I can turn/rotate pretty fast.

AGAIN: I am not complaining about this early edition, just want to make sure it's for that reason and not something messed up with my manually installed version :-)

Oh and is there a site to check development updates/news on this project?

Cheers!

Hmm...

Forgot to mention some other bugs that I saw even before the complete reinstallation that I recently did. I saw them when testing out the AI's behavior for Buzztron (more on that test below...).

There are rapidly moving shadow bugs all around the soldiers that I'm near. I see them on both sides even if I'm playing a civilian. They look like medium-gray ovals, and they have a very rapid, almost rodent like behavior as they "scurry" around the AI. Once in a while, one of these ovals briefly appears as an orange-colored oval. I'm running the ASR AI mod, and I'm wondering if the Iron Front maps are revealing the sight calculations for the AI. Don't know, just a guess. I only see these scurrying shadows when using the Iron Front conversion mod.

When the Arma 3 era soldiers get close to the ground, a very pale blue, almost-white "glow" appears beneath the body parts that are closest to the map's surface. It's the same color that one sees at the base of some of the trees.

When I spawn on a Poland map, lengths of the wooden fences are already down on the ground. What's REALLY weird is that if a Mk2 grenade explodes close enough to these broken sections, they'll try to "stand upright," behaving almost as if the grenades' explosions are "healing" the fences.

I've poured many hours into trying to figure out what the issues are with my always weird installation of Iron Front. Is it possible to make an educated guess as to which files aren't working properly for me (grenade physics, for example), and upload them for me to download and try in my setup? I'm not asking for the "whole" game (which I already have, well, except for that 1 invalid file that Steam can't ever reacquire), just the likely culprit(s) that could be contributing to what I'm experiencing. Thus far, my worst bugs are all related to how grenades behave (Arma 3 era ones suddenly drop straight down if thrown above the horizon line, Iron Front frags "heal" fences, etc.). I can live with the pale blue glow and even the moving shadow dots, but the grenade issue is extremely frustrating.

Has anyone else tried playing with "modern" units on IF's maps, and have something similar to what I'm experiencing occur...?

Buzztron - I loaded up a Polish map, placed modern/Arma 3 era units on the map, gave both sets one Move waypoint of "Seek and Destroy," and the forces went at each other admirably, using cover frequently. That said, when one side reached the end of its waypoint, they took up concealed positions behind cover, and just stayed there, even though there were enemy units inside of a house less than 100 m. away. Neither set of AI proceeded any further, even the enemy AI were trying their best to shoot through their structures' walls, to no avail. I ran the mission three times, each with nearly the same result as the other prior runs. Again, I was using the ASR AI mod. I love it.

Gunter - I've scoured the internet trying to find a list of all of the classnames for the buildings available in IF. After a brief conversation at his thread, TPW, the creator of the astounding TPW mod pack, sounds like he's willing to write randomized house+streetlight lighting code for the IF buildings if he could get access to their classnames. If you could supply me with a link to them, I'll be extremely happy to send them on to TPW. It would be awesome to play nighttime missions on these terrific terrains, and see the glow of lights to greatly add to the ambiance of the game, and also to increase the "creep out" factor of sneaking around/through lit structures.

@Buzztron Ai works fine, but you need to use waypoints to get them to move, what i normally do is place a squad some where and give them a guard waypoint,

and anything that is threatening, they will seek it out and see what it is, and then if its the enemy they will engage.

@Kyle_K_ski

Never heard of such bugs or seen them before, only thing I can suggest is make sure your game (IFA3) is patched with latest patches, and make sure your not having issues

with your graphics card, or anything else, and also test without any other mods other then the ones that are supposed to be with IFA3, as what you described I do not get,

nor does anyone else, as it would have been reported already.

For the fences, yes they are borked, please report it here: http://dev.withsix.com/projects/lib-issue-tracker/issues

Be sure to review the issues listed there to make sure it hasn't been already reported, look at the dates.

As for the Building classnames i have no idea, i sent Kju a pm asking him if he would know, and i also asked on IFA3 team on skype

to see if anyone would know so lets wait and see.

Edited by Günter Severloh

Thanks Günter for your patience. Will probably try this weekend. What about overall mod compatibility... can I use Bcombat/asr_ai? I won't use JSRS, right, just the sound mod you mentioned?

Hey tortusit, Sounds good. ya you can use any AI mods with IFA3, as for the sound mod, the environmental aspects of JSRS will work but not the guns, theres only so many guns in IF

anyways but JSRS wont work on them, theres actually 2 sound mods on the MR for IFA3 that work and are pretty good (link in my sig for the MR.

Gunter - I've scoured the internet trying to find a list of all of the classnames for the buildings available in IF. After a brief conversation at his thread, TPW, the creator of the astounding TPW mod pack, sounds like he's willing to write randomized house+streetlight lighting code for the IF buildings if he could get access to their classnames. If you could supply me with a link to them, I'll be extremely happy to send them on to TPW. It would be awesome to play nighttime missions on these terrific terrains, and see the glow of lights to greatly add to the ambiance of the game, and also to increase the "creep out" factor of sneaking around/through lit structures.

Kyle_K_ski I had asked kju about the Building classnames for the stock IF maps and he gave me a list, here they are:

class lib_target: TargetBase
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\targets\lib_target_mgun.p3d";
       class lib_target_mgun: lib_target
       class Lib_target_stand: lib_target
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\targets\lib_target_stand.p3d";
       class Lib_target_prone: lib_target
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\targets\lib_target_prone.p3d";
       class land_lib_gryada: Ruins
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_gryada.p3d";
       class land_lib_enter1: House
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_enter1.p3d";
       class land_lib_enter2: land_lib_enter1
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_enter2.p3d";
       class land_lib_zed_dira_civi: House
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_zed_dira_civi.p3d";
       class land_lib_zed_civil: land_lib_zed_dira_civi
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_zed_civil.p3d";
       class land_lib_zed_civil_down: land_lib_zed_dira_civi
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_zed_civil_down.p3d";
       class land_wicker_fence_short: land_lib_zed_dira_civi
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\wicker_fence_short.p3d";
       class land_lib_Wall_Wood2_5: land_lib_zed_dira_civi
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_Wall_Wood2_5.p3d";
       class land_lib_Wall_WoodVil_4_2: land_lib_zed_dira_civi
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_Wall_WoodVil_4_2.p3d";
       class land_lib_Plot_Ohrada: land_lib_zed_dira_civi
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_Plot_Ohrada.p3d";
       class land_lib_Plot_Ohrada_Pruchozi: land_lib_zed_dira_civi
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_Plot_Ohrada_Pruchozi.p3d";
       class land_lib_Plot_Ohrada_Zlomena: land_lib_zed_dira_civi
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_Plot_Ohrada_Zlomena.p3d";
       class land_lib_Shed_M01: House
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_Shed_M01.p3d";
       class land_lib_Shed_W01: House
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_Shed_W01.p3d";
       class land_lib_Shed_W02: House
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_Shed_W02.p3d";
       class land_lib_Shed_W03: House
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_Shed_W03.p3d";
       class land_lib_Shed_W4: House
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_Shed_W4.p3d";
       class land_lib_posed: House
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_posed.p3d";
       class land_lib_psi_bouda: House
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_psi_bouda.p3d";
       class Land_lib_posed_ruins: Ruins
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_posed_ruins.p3d";
       class Land_lib_Shed_M01_ruins: Ruins
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_Shed_M01_ruins.p3d";
       class Land_lib_Shed_W01_ruins: Ruins
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_Shed_W01_ruins.p3d";
       class Land_lib_Shed_W02_ruins: Ruins
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_Shed_W02_ruins.p3d";
       class Land_lib_Shed_W03_ruins: Ruins
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_Shed_W03_ruins.p3d";
       class Land_Lib_R2_Boulder1: NonStrategic
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\Lib_R2_Boulder1.p3d";
       class Land_Lib_R2_Boulder2: NonStrategic
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\Lib_R2_Boulder2.p3d";
       class Land_CamoNet_NATO_var1: House
       class Land_lib_Mil_Barracks: House
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_Mil_Barracks.p3d";
       class Land_lib_Mil_Barracks_L: House
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_Mil_Barracks_L.p3d";
       class Land_lib_budova1_ruins: Ruins
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_budova1_ruins.p3d";
       class Land_lib_budova2_ruins: Ruins
               model = "Lib\Lib_builidngsRW\lib_budova2_ruins.p3d";
       class land_zidka_branka: land_lib_zed_dira_civi
       class land_zidka03: land_lib_zed_dira_civi
       class land_misc_woodpile: House
       class land_zamok: HouseBase
               model = "lib\lib_castle\data\models\zamok.p3d";
       class land_krater: Ruins
               model = "Lib\Lib_coredata\krater.p3d";
       class land_krater_sand: Ruins
               model = "Lib\Lib_coredata\krater_sand.p3d";
       class land_krater2: Ruins
               model = "Lib\Lib_coredata\krater2.p3d";
       class land_krater2_city: Ruins
               model = "Lib\Lib_coredata\krater2_city.p3d";

class trench_big1: Shed
               model = "lib\trenches\big_infantry_trench.p3d";
       class trench_small1: trench_big1
               model = "lib\trenches\small_infantry_trench1.p3d";
       class trench_single1: trench_big1
               model = "lib\trenches\trench_single.p3d";
       class trench_mg1: trench_big1
               model = "lib\trenches\trenchmg.p3d";
       class trench_mg2: trench_big1
               model = "lib\trenches\trench_mg_low.p3d";
       class trench_mortar: trench_big1
               model = "lib\trenches\trench_mortar.p3d";
       class trench_gun1: trench_big1
               model = "lib\trenches\trench76.p3d";
       class trench_tank1: trench_big1
               model = "lib\trenches\trenchtank.p3d";

class Land_fort_bagfence_corner: House
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\fort_bagfence_corner_nodirt.p3d";
       class Land_fort_bagfence_long: House
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\fort_bagfence_long_nodirt.p3d";
       class Land_fort_bagfence_round: House
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\fort_bagfence_round_nodirt.p3d";
       class Land_BagFenceCorner: Land_fort_bagfence_corner
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\fort_bagfence_corner.p3d";
       class Land_BagFenceEnd: Land_BagFenceCorner
       class Land_BagFenceLong: Land_fort_bagfence_long
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\fort_bagfence_long.p3d";
       class Land_BagFenceRound: House
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\fort_bagfence_round.p3d";
       class Land_BagFenceShort: Land_BagFenceCorner

class Fort_RazorWire: NonStrategic
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\lib_s_bruno.p3d";

class land_lib_hata_1_Ruins: Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_hata_1_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_hata_2_Ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_hata_2_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_Kladovka2_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_Kladovka2_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_sarai_big_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_sarai_big_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_sarai_mid_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_sarai_mid_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pol_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pol_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_chik_house_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_chik_house_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_chik_house2_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_chik_house2_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pl_avrg_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pl_avrg_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pl_big_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pl_big_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pl_big2_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pl_big2_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pl_sml_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pl_sml_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pol2_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pol2_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_shop_1e_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_shop_1e_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_shop_1e_2_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_shop_1e_2_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_city1e_1_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_city1e_1_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_city1e_2_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_city1e_2_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_2e_1_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_2e_1_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_house_2e_shops_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_house_2e_shops_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_countryside_house_1_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_countryside_house_1_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_countryside_house_2_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_countryside_house_2_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_banya_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_banya_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_2e_5_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_2e_5_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_2e_2_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_2e_2_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_2e_3_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_2e_3_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_2e_4_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_2e_4_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_house_2e_lone_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_house_2e_lone_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_2e_arc1_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_2e_arc1_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_admin_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_admin_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_admin2_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_admin2_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_church_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_church_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_house_2e_lone_2_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_house_2e_lone_2_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_house_2e_lone_3_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_house_2e_lone_3_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_1_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_1_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_1b_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_1b_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_1c_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_1c_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_3_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_3_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_cr_mid_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_cr_mid_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_1floor_pol_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_1floor_pol_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_2e_arc2_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_2e_arc2_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_kirpich_1floor_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_kirpich_1floor_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_central_3e_1_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_central_3e_1_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_apteka_ruins: land_lib_hata_1_Ruins
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_apteka_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_hata_1: House_Small
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_hata_1.p3d";
       class land_lib_hata_1_dam: land_lib_hata_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_hata_1_dam.p3d";
       class land_lib_hata_2: land_lib_hata_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_hata_2.p3d";
       class land_lib_hata_2_dam: land_lib_hata_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_hata_2_dam.p3d";
       class land_lib_hata_2_des: land_lib_hata_2_dam
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_hata_2_des.p3d";
       class land_lib_countryside_house_2: land_lib_hata_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_countryside_house_2.p3d";
       class land_lib_countryside_house_2_damaged: land_lib_countryside_house_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_countryside_house_2_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_countryside_house_2_destroyed: land_lib_countryside_house_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_countryside_house_2_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pol: land_lib_countryside_house_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pol.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pol_damage: land_lib_dom_pol
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pol_damage.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pol_destroyed: land_lib_dom_pol
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pol_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_admin: land_lib_dom_pol
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_admin.p3d";
       class land_lib_admin_damaged: land_lib_admin
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_admin_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_admin_destroyed: land_lib_admin
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_admin_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_city1e_1: land_lib_admin
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_city1e_1.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_city1e_1_damaged: land_lib_house_city1e_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_city1e_1_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_city1e_1_destroyed: land_lib_house_city1e_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_city1e_1_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_2e_1: land_lib_house_city1e_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_2e_1.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_2e_1_damaged: land_lib_house_2e_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_2e_1_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_2e_1_destroyed: land_lib_house_2e_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_2e_1_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_2e_3: land_lib_house_2e_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_2e_3.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_2e_3_damaged: land_lib_corner_house_2e_3
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_2e_3_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_2e_3_destroyed: land_lib_corner_house_2e_3
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_2e_3_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_2e_2: land_lib_corner_house_2e_3
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_2e_2.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_2e_2_damaged: land_lib_corner_house_2e_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_2e_2_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_2e_2_destroyed: land_lib_corner_house_2e_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_2e_2_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_house_2e_lone: land_lib_corner_house_2e_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_house_2e_lone.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_house_2e_lone_damaged: land_lib_city_house_2e_lone
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_house_2e_lone_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_house_2e_lone_destroyed: land_lib_city_house_2e_lone
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_house_2e_lone_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_house_2floor: land_lib_city_house_2e_lone
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_house_2floor.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_2e_5: land_lib_city_house_2floor
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_2e_5.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_2e_5_damaged: land_lib_corner_house_2e_5
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_2e_5_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_2e_5_destroyed: land_lib_corner_house_2e_5
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_2e_5_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_Kladovka_1: House_Small
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_Kladovka_1.p3d";
       class land_lib_sarai_mid: House_Small
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_sarai_mid.p3d";
       class land_lib_well: House_Small
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_well.p3d";
       class land_well: land_lib_well
       class land_lib_kolonka: House_Small
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_kolonka.p3d";
       class land_lib_market1: House_Small
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_market1.p3d";
       class land_lib_market2: House_Small
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_market2.p3d";
       class land_lib_market3: House_Small
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_market3.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_shop_1e: House_Small
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_shop_1e.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_shop_1e_damaged: land_lib_city_shop_1e
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_shop_1e_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_shop_1e_destroyed: land_lib_city_shop_1e
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_shop_1e_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_banya: House_Small
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_banya.p3d";
       class land_lib_banya_destroyed: land_lib_banya
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_banya_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_church: House_Small
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_church.p3d";
       class land_lib_church_damaged: land_lib_church
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_church_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_chik_house: House_Small
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_chik_house.p3d";
       class land_lib_chik_house2: House_Small
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_chik_house2.p3d";
       class land_lib_kostel_1: House_Small
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_kostel_1.p3d";
       class land_lib_synagogue: House_Small
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\lib_synagogue.p3d";
       class land_wagon: House_Small
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\props\wagon.p3d";
       class land_wagon_dam: land_wagon
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\props\wagon_dam.p3d";
       class land_wagon_dam2: land_wagon
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\props\wagon_dam2.p3d";
       class land_haystack: House_Small
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\props\haystack.p3d";
       class land_haystack_low: land_haystack
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\props\haystack_low.p3d";
       class land_blockhouse: House_Small
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\props\blockhouse.p3d";
       class land_klumba: House_Small
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\props\klumba.p3d";
       class land_road_sing1: House_Small
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\props\road_sing1.p3d";
       class land_road_sing2: land_road_sing1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\props\road_sing2.p3d";
       class land_road_sing3: land_road_sing1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\props\road_sing3.p3d";
       class land_barrier_p1: House_Small
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\props\barrier_p1.p3d";
       class land_barrier_p2: House_Small
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\props\barrier_p2.p3d";
       class land_lib_sarai_big_dam: House_Small
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_sarai_big_dam.p3d";
       class land_bench: House_Small
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\props\bench.p3d";
       class land_lib_ratusha: House_Small
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\lib_ratusha.p3d";
       class land_lib_Kladovka2: land_lib_hata_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_Kladovka2.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_shop_1e_2: land_lib_hata_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_shop_1e_2.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_shop_1e_2_damage: land_lib_city_shop_1e_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_shop_1e_2_damage.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_shop_1e_2_detroyed: land_lib_city_shop_1e_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_shop_1e_2_detroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_kostel_2: land_lib_hata_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_kostel_2.p3d";
       class land_toilet: land_lib_hata_1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\props\toilet.p3d";
       class land_lib_windmill: land_lib_hata_1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\lib_windmill.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pol2: land_lib_hata_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pol2.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pol2_damage: land_lib_dom_pol2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pol2_damage.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pol2_destroyed: land_lib_dom_pol2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pol2_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pl_sml: land_lib_hata_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pl_sml.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pl_sml_damage: land_lib_dom_pl_sml
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pl_sml_damage.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pl_sml_destroyed: land_lib_dom_pl_sml
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pl_sml_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pl_big: land_lib_hata_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pl_big.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pl_big_damage: land_lib_dom_pl_big
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pl_big_damage.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pl_big_destroyed: land_lib_dom_pl_big
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pl_big_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pl_big2: land_lib_hata_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pl_big2.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pl_big2_damage: land_lib_dom_pl_big2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pl_big2_damage.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pl_big2_destroyed: land_lib_dom_pl_big2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pl_big2_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_sarai_big: land_lib_hata_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_sarai_big.p3d";
       class land_Lib_sarai_big_damage: land_lib_sarai_big
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\Lib_sarai_big_damage.p3d";
       class land_Lib_sarai_big_destroyed: land_lib_sarai_big
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\Lib_sarai_big_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pl_avrg: land_lib_hata_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pl_avrg.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pl_avrg_damage: land_lib_dom_pl_avrg
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pl_avrg_damage.p3d";
       class land_lib_dom_pl_avrg_destroyed: land_lib_dom_pl_avrg
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_dom_pl_avrg_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_countryside_house_1: land_lib_hata_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_countryside_house_1.p3d";
       class land_lib_countryside_house_1_damaged: land_lib_countryside_house_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_countryside_house_1_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_countryside_house_1_destroyed: land_lib_countryside_house_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_countryside_house_1_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_1floor_pol: land_lib_hata_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_1floor_pol.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_1floor_pol_damaged: land_lib_house_1floor_pol
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_1floor_pol_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_town_house_1: land_lib_hata_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_town_house_1.p3d";
       class land_lib_cr_mid: land_lib_countryside_house_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_cr_mid.p3d";
       class land_lib_cr_mid_damaged: land_lib_cr_mid
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_cr_mid_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_small_1: land_lib_countryside_house_2
               model = "lib\LIB_buildings\data\models\lib_house_small_1.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_city1e_2: land_lib_dom_pol
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_city1e_2.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_city1e_2_damaged: land_lib_house_city1e_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_city1e_2_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_city1e_2_destroyed: land_lib_house_city1e_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_city1e_2_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_admin2: land_lib_dom_pol
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_admin2.p3d";
       class land_lib_admin2_damaged: land_lib_admin2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_admin2_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_2e_4: land_lib_house_city1e_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_2e_4.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_2e_4_damaged: land_lib_corner_house_2e_4
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_2e_4_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_2e_4_destroyed: land_lib_corner_house_2e_4
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_2e_4_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_house_2e_shops: land_lib_house_city1e_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_house_2e_shops.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_house_2e_shops_damaged: land_lib_city_house_2e_shops
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_house_2e_shops_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_house_2e_shops_destroyed: land_lib_city_house_2e_shops
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_house_2e_shops_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_2e_arc1: land_lib_house_city1e_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_2e_arc1.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_2e_arc1_damaged: land_lib_house_2e_arc1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_2e_arc1_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_2e_arc1_destroyed: land_lib_house_2e_arc1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_2e_arc1_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_kirpich_1floor: land_lib_house_city1e_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_kirpich_1floor.p3d";
       class land_lib_kirpich_1floor_damaged: land_lib_kirpich_1floor
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_kirpich_1floor_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_apteka: land_lib_house_city1e_1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\lib_apteka.p3d";
       class land_lib_apteka_damaged: land_lib_apteka
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_apteka_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_apteka_destroyed: land_lib_apteka
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_apteka_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_3: land_lib_house_2e_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_3.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_3_damaged: land_lib_corner_house_3
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_3_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_2e_arc2: land_lib_house_2e_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_2e_arc2.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_2e_arc2_damaged: land_lib_house_2e_arc2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_2e_arc2_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_house_2e_arc2_destroyed: land_lib_house_2e_arc2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_house_2e_arc2_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_1: land_lib_corner_house_2e_3
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_1.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_1_damaged: land_lib_corner_house_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_1_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_1b: land_lib_corner_house_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_1b.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_1b_damaged: land_lib_corner_house_1b
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_1b_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_1c: land_lib_corner_house_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_1c.p3d";
       class land_lib_corner_house_1c_damaged: land_lib_corner_house_1c
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_corner_house_1c_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_house_2e_lone_2: land_lib_hata_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_house_2e_lone_2.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_house_2e_lone_2_damaged: land_lib_city_house_2e_lone_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_house_2e_lone_2_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_house_2e_lone_2_destroyed: land_lib_city_house_2e_lone_2
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_house_2e_lone_2_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_house_2e_lone_3: land_lib_hata_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_house_2e_lone_3.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_house_2e_lone_3_damaged: land_lib_city_house_2e_lone_3
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_house_2e_lone_3_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_city_house_2e_lone_3_destroyed: land_lib_city_house_2e_lone_3
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_city_house_2e_lone_3_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_HQ: land_lib_hata_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_HQ.p3d";
       class land_lib_central_3e_1: land_lib_admin
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\lib_central_3e_1.p3d";
       class land_lib_central_3e_1_damaged: land_lib_central_3e_1
               model = "lib\lib_buildings\data\models\lib_central_3e_1_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_central_3e_1_destroyed: land_lib_central_3e_1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\lib_central_3e_1_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_wire_1: NonStrategic
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\lib_wire_1.p3d";
       class land_lib_wire_2: land_lib_wire_1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\lib_wire_2.p3d";
       class land_lib_wire_3: land_lib_wire_1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\lib_wire_3.p3d";
       class land_lib_wire_bruno: land_lib_wire_1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\lib_s_bruno.p3d";
       class Land_fort_bagfence_bunker: House
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\fort_bagfence_bynker.p3d";
       class land_Zeltbahn: NonStrategic
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\Zeltbahn.p3d";
       class land_rus_plash_palatka: land_Zeltbahn
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\rus_plash_palatka.p3d";
       class Land_LIB_CamoNet_Tank: House
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\lib_camonet_tank.p3d";
       class Land_setka_dor: Land_LIB_CamoNet_Tank
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\setka_dor.p3d";
       class Land_setka_vert: Land_LIB_CamoNet_Tank
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\setka_vert.p3d";
       class Land_setka_car: Land_LIB_CamoNet_Tank
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\setka_car.p3d";
       class Land_setka_tank: Land_LIB_CamoNet_Tank
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\setka_tank.p3d";
       class land_sign1: NonStrategic
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Bar_Sandomier.p3d";
       class land_sign2: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Bar_Sandomier_2.p3d";
       class land_sign3: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\achtung_minen.p3d";
       class land_sign4: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Brucke.p3d";
       class land_sign5: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Halt_Strassenkontrolle.p3d";
       class land_sign6: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\iexpomosh.p3d";
       class land_sign7: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\kpp.p3d";
       class land_sign8: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\kpp_1.p3d";
       class land_sign9: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Kurozweki.p3d";
       class land_sign10: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Kurozweki_3_5.p3d";
       class land_sign11: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Kurozweki_5.p3d";
       class land_sign12: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Kurozweki_7.p3d";
       class land_sign13: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Kurozweki_ru.p3d";
       class land_sign14: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Kurozweki_ru_3_5.p3d";
       class land_sign15: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Kurozweki_ru_5.p3d";
       class land_sign16: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Kurozweki_ru_7.p3d";
       class land_sign17: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Minen.p3d";
       class land_sign18: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\mini.p3d";
       class land_sign19: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\most.p3d";
       class land_sign20: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\obezd.p3d";
       class land_sign21: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\pontonowy.p3d";
       class land_sign22: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Staszow_3km.p3d";
       class land_sign23: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Staszow_5km.p3d";
       class land_sign24: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Staszow_6km.p3d";
       class land_sign25: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Staszow_9km.p3d";
       class land_sign26: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Staszow_11km.p3d";
       class land_sign27: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Staszow_13km.p3d";
       class land_sign28: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Staszow_e.p3d";
       class land_sign29: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Staszow_ru.p3d";
       class land_sign30: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Staszow_ru_3.p3d";
       class land_sign31: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Staszow_ru_5.p3d";
       class land_sign32: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Staszow_ru_6.p3d";
       class land_sign33: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Staszow_ru_9.p3d";
       class land_sign34: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Staszow_ru_11.p3d";
       class land_sign35: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Staszow_ru_13.p3d";
       class land_sign36: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\stoi_proverka_dokym.p3d";
       class land_sign37: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Szydlow.p3d";
       class land_sign38: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Szydlow_2.5km.p3d";
       class land_sign39: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Szydlow_5km.p3d";
       class land_sign40: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Szydlow_7.5km.p3d";
       class land_sign41: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Szydlow_9km.p3d";
       class land_sign42: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Szydlow_13km.p3d";
       class land_sign43: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Szydlow_ru.p3d";
       class land_sign44: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Szydlow_ru_2_5.p3d";
       class land_sign45: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Szydlow_ru_5.p3d";
       class land_sign46: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Szydlow_ru_7_5.p3d";
       class land_sign47: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Szydlow_ru_9.p3d";
       class land_sign48: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Szydlow_ru_13.p3d";
       class land_sign49: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Umweg.p3d";
       class land_sign50: land_sign1
               model = "LIB\LIB_buildings\data\models\signs\Zawidza.p3d";
       class land_lib_french_stone_house_Ruins: Ruins
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\lib_french_stone_house_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_city_house_2e_lone_3_ruins: land_lib_french_stone_house_Ruins
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models

\dlc1\lib_dlc1_city_house_2e_lone_3_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_corner_house_2e_5_ruins: land_lib_french_stone_house_Ruins

\dlc1\lib_dlc1_corner_house_2e_5_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_corner_house_3_ruins: land_lib_french_stone_house_Ruins
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\dlc1\lib_dlc1_corner_house_3_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_house_1floor_pol_ruins: land_lib_french_stone_house_Ruins
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\dlc1\lib_dlc1_house_1floor_pol_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_apteka_ruins: land_lib_french_stone_house_Ruins
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\dlc1\lib_dlc1_apteka_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_house_2e_arc1_ruins: land_lib_french_stone_house_Ruins
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\dlc1\lib_dlc1_house_2e_arc1_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_kirpich_1floor_ruins: land_lib_french_stone_house_Ruins
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\dlc1\lib_dlc1_kirpich_1floor_ruins.p3d";
       class land_lib_french_stone_house: House_Small
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\lib_french_stone_house.p3d";
       class land_lib_french_stone_house_dam: land_lib_french_stone_house
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\lib_french_stone_house_dam.p3d";
       class land_lib_french_stone_house2: House_Small
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\lib_french_stone_house2.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_city_house_2e_lone_3: House_Small
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\dlc1\lib_dlc1_city_house_2e_lone_3.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_city_house_2e_lone_3_damaged: land_lib_dlc1_city_house_2e_lone_3

\dlc1\lib_dlc1_city_house_2e_lone_3_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_city_house_2e_lone_3_destroyed: land_lib_dlc1_city_house_2e_lone_3

\dlc1\lib_dlc1_city_house_2e_lone_3_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_corner_house_2e_5: land_lib_dlc1_city_house_2e_lone_3
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\dlc1\lib_dlc1_corner_house_2e_5.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_corner_house_2e_5_damaged: land_lib_dlc1_corner_house_2e_5

\dlc1\lib_dlc1_corner_house_2e_5_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_corner_house_2e_5_destroyed: land_lib_dlc1_corner_house_2e_5

\dlc1\lib_dlc1_corner_house_2e_5_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_corner_house_3: House_Small
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\dlc1\lib_dlc1_corner_house_3.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_corner_house_3_damaged: land_lib_dlc1_corner_house_3
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\dlc1\lib_dlc1_corner_house_3_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_house_1floor_pol: House_Small
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\dlc1\lib_dlc1_house_1floor_pol.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_house_1floor_pol_damaged: land_lib_dlc1_house_1floor_pol

\dlc1\lib_dlc1_house_1floor_pol_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_apteka: House_Small
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\dlc1\lib_dlc1_apteka.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_apteka_damaged: land_lib_dlc1_apteka
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\dlc1\lib_dlc1_apteka_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_apteka_destroyed: land_lib_dlc1_apteka
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\dlc1\lib_dlc1_apteka_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_house_2e_arc1: House_Small
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\dlc1\lib_dlc1_house_2e_arc1.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_house_2e_arc1_damaged: land_lib_dlc1_house_2e_arc1
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\dlc1\lib_dlc1_house_2e_arc1_damaged.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_house_2e_arc1_destroyed: land_lib_dlc1_house_2e_arc1

\dlc1\lib_dlc1_house_2e_arc1_destroyed.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_kirpich_1floor: House_Small
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\dlc1\lib_dlc1_kirpich_1floor.p3d";
       class land_lib_dlc1_kirpich_1floor_damaged: land_lib_dlc1_kirpich_1floor
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\dlc1\lib_dlc1_kirpich_1floor_damaged.p3d";

class lib_bunker: House_Small
       class land_lib_bunker_gun_r: lib_bunker
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\lib_bunker_gun_r.p3d";
       class land_lib_bunker_gun_l: land_lib_bunker_gun_r
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\lib_bunker_gun_l.p3d";
       class land_lib_bunker_mg: land_lib_bunker_gun_r
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\lib_bunker_mg.p3d";
       class LIB_NonStrategic: NonStrategic
       class land_element_c: LIB_NonStrategic
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\Element_C.p3d";
       class land_Hemmbalken_1: LIB_NonStrategic
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\Hemmbalken_1.p3d";
       class land_Rommelspargel_1: LIB_NonStrategic
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\Rommelspargel_1.p3d";
       class land_Tetra: LIB_NonStrategic
               model = "LIB\LIB_DLC_1\LIB_buildings2\data\models\Tetra.p3d";

class land_Staszow_map: NonStrategic
               model = "Lib\Lib_misc\Staszow_map.p3d";
       class land_GerRadio: NonStrategic
               model = "Lib\Lib_misc\GerRadio.p3d";
       class Fuel_can: Misc_thing
               model = "LIB\lib_misc\lib_fuel_can.p3d";
       class Land_Antenna: House
               model = "LIB\lib_misc\lib_antenna.p3d";
       class Land_Tryapka: House

model = "LIB\lib_misc\Tryapka.p3d";

Hello Gunter,

I sent a link to your post to TPW's thread. Thank you and kju for the classnames for IF's buildings. :) Does this list also include other light sources, such as street lights? The TPW mod could affect their function too (I hope!).

Here's an update on my "progress" with the bugs that I've been experiencing with the mod...

First, my version of Iron Front: Gold game is the most up to date version of the game. I verified it on the game's main screen. To make sure of this, I even went to Deep Silver's website and downloaded and tried all of their listed patches, but after starting them up, none of them would actually install, generating a statement that said:

Iron Front is not installed on your computer or installation is corrupted

Well, obviously that's not true, so I just assumed that the patching program "knew" that Steam was already maximally updated, and thus ceased installation of the patches.

Second, I was finally able to get rid of the rapidly moving gray and orange "ovals/spheres." Their removal happened after I noticed that after I launched the mod with A3MPL, the Arma 3 main menu would appear. I clicked on Parameters, and discovered that Arma 3 was adding extra references to other mods in the game's directory that I had DEactivated in A3MPL, and also added extra coding! I deleted the repeated files/extra coding, and the weird ovals were gone.

To which I have to ask: how is it that BI can't release a solid mod launcher?

After this successful discovery, I then (once again) deleted all of the IF mod files, and reinstalled again, this time after verifying that the Iron Front: Gold game had "reacquired" the invalid file. It stated that said file is "736 bytes" in size. I stumbled upon a Steam Library page that can show you such information, and Steam declared that it had successfully reacquired the invalid file. I then installed the mod, following your tutorial exactly.

Launch parameters are exactly as you stated.

When the game starts, however, the Arma 3 era grenades will still suddenly drop straight down to the ground shortly after the player releases the weapon.

I then quit the game and checked the cache integrity again. Once more, the accursed "one invalid file" statement was made. How is this even possible after Steam tells me that it "had" successfully reacquired the offending file...?

I have a lot of work left to do tonight, and I'm planning on writing Deep Silver again tomorrow. All of my drivers are up to date, as is my OS.

Could my Kaspersky Internet Security program be removing it in error...?

:confused: Is it possible for someone out there to do a Search of the Iron Front: Gold game files, looking for a file that's 736 bytes in size, and then upload it for me to download? I'm hopeful that there's only one file of that size in the game, that would be easy to find, and if I could acquire it from another source, that whatever Steam's issues are, I could provide a valid version of that file myself instead of having to rely on Steam's ever-failing efforts...? :confused:

Hi All,

I have just updated my coop mission, IFA3 Co14 Automatic Drive, with the latest F3 mission framework, UPSMON AI, ZBE cache and CH View Distance scripts. In addition, I have removed the virtual ammo system scripts by TONIC and added in the vanilla BIS Virtual Arsenal to a weapon crate. Lastly, I have removed the ability to respawn back at base.

Have fun. Happy for any feedback.

This mission can be linked or uploaded to any other site.

The mission can be found on my steam workshop:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=435988549

Does this list also include other light sources, such as street lights?

Have no idea, but TPW should know what hes looking at.

When the game starts, however, the Arma 3 era grenades will still suddenly drop straight down to the ground shortly after the player releases the weapon.

Why you using Arma3 reg grenades and not the IFA3 WW2 grenades? And i dont use them when I play IF but I have no issues with the grenades, consider that if your using another mod with IFA3 that could be affecting it, also be sure your fully patched as a number of issues have been fixed already from previous patches, review the changelog for all the patches here should tell you, (changelog is towards the bottom).

Could my Kaspersky Internet Security program be removing it in error...?

Not possible I have the same antivirus, steam I would think validates all its files for viruses ect,. if any. I think its steam issue, or possibly a corrupt file.

Is it possible for someone out there to do a Search of the Iron Front: Gold game files, looking for a file that's 736 bytes in size, and then upload it for me to download?

Why dont you list what you have and then we can determine what your missing, also check your RPT for any suggested errors related.

when you go out an update to the IF in A3 repairing recoil in infantry weapons?

Have no estimated time for you as to when the next patch will be released, the IFA3 team as far as I am aware are still working on various things and the recoils

should be fixed and included in the next patch, i will ask and see what I can find out.

@the Chief

Nice work! I have your mission listed on the MR, under workshop missions!