.kju

Iron Front as mod in Arma 3

Hi mate.

I have made a coop mission that also uses the high command system for other AI/playble squads. It's a 20 player coop based in Normandy.

oh nice !, can I have the download link ?

Guys if you need it I made a guide step by step with screenshots on how to install IFA3

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k8cvpvjqsdybjyj/HOW+TO+INSTALL+IFA3.7z

It worked nice for my friends, feel free to use it

Quote Originally Posted by the chief View Post

Hi mate.

I have made a coop mission that also uses the high command system for other AI/playble squads. It's a 20 player coop based in Normandy.

May i host it for you on the MR? http://www.missionrepository.com/

I'm trying to build up the IFA3 section of the site, 99% of the site is vanilla missions and IFA2.

Guys if you need it I made a guide step by step with screenshots on how to install IFA3

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k8...NSTALL+IFA3.7z

It worked nice for my friends, feel free to use it

Nice job hazzard, may i use this to rpovide another example aside the wiki on the MR?

May i host it for you on the MR? http://www.missionrepository.com/

I'm trying to build up the IFA3 section of the site, 99% of the site is vanilla missions and IFA2.

Nice job hazzard, may i use this to rpovide another example aside the wiki on the MR?

Thanks, yeah sure feel free to use it or parts of it, I made it on the fly for my friends so there can be errors in english lol but it worked.

You can also add my mission to your missionrepository, I made it using the last IFA3 version and it should work nice and bugfree

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=327500711

Between yeah even if the missions are simple I think we should all share them with the community, this would help a lot in making the IFA3 community grow.

Edited by HaZZarD

@Chief: wow sounds good i must test this !! :yay:

so we [J4F] has no Server at the Moment cause there was no Interest of C&H. Only for Zombies and Survive Bullshit. If one of your brave Guys interested by C&H and have a Server so we have own C&H System from orginal IF44 Maps and Arma 3 ! Please talk to me if u interested.

Greetings Thunder

Thanks for the requests Chaps, I am working on an IFA3 coop mission pack, with the sole purpose of supporting no respawn coop mission events. When it's done I will probably share with the community.

@Gunter, when it's done, I will discuss with you, how to share it via your Iron Front Mission repository.

Hi Chaps,

I am making a coop mission pack for IFA3. I want to include in the missions, the virtual ammo system by Tonic, which restricts it to only IFA3 content rather than vanilla A3. Is there a complete classlist available for IFA3 which includes the following items?

1. Weapons

2. Magazines

3. Items

4. Packpacks

5. Googles

Much appreciated

Chief

Nice to see something happening in the community! It is so true, a regulary filled IF A3 server would be the salvation of all the poor hardcore-realism-WW2-fanboys ! :D

@Chief. A Coop-Mission-pack would be very much appreciated!

By the way, is there any rough idea when the next patch will be released...maybe? ;)

WWII will rise again !

Need more WWII and less modern, I'am bored of Arma III vanilla, I don't feel the same atmosphere of when playing WWII, really not the same.

@the chief: nice ! looking forward for your coop pack

Edited by HaZZarD

i'm wondering, BIS what waits to port this beauty ,with pacific expansion (all little island and atoll are ideal for RV4)

i will pay a lot for this game to A3 engine and animations-

a first view all models are high quality and fidelity, and the same quality than A3 assets

i'm wondering, BIS what waits to port this beauty ,with pacific expansion (all little island and atoll are ideal for RV4)

i will pay a lot for this game to A3 engine and animations-

a first view all models are high quality and fidelity, and the same quality than A3 assets

If you been a good boy this year maby Santa Claus will come and hear your your wishes about Pacific. ;)

Edited by Mr Pedersen

I'am 99.9% sure the expansion will be in the Pacific area or Asia in general vs fake opfor china

So yeah I think Pacific is coming, hope to see a WWII mod on it

If you been a good boy this year maby Santa Claus will come and hear your your wishes about Pacific. ;)

hu?this game will ported to A3 or RV4?

hi Guys,

if i download the lite or SA Version of IF44 and try it to open in Editor i get no Isle from IF44 :(. Should this Isle not be included in the full conversion SA for Arma 3 ?

Thunder

P.S.

iam a old Dick :D and a bit confused by requested installations for IF44 in A3. I own IF44 and DlC. What exactly i need to play in A3 ?

thx

Edited by [J4F]Thunder666

Thunder666;2803145']hi Guys' date='

if i download the lite or SA Version of IF44 and try it to open in Editor i get no Isle from IF44 :(. Should this Isle not be included in the full conversion SA for Arma 3 ?

Thunder

P.S.

iam a old Dick :D and a bit confused by requested installations for IF44 in A3. I own IF44 and DlC. What exactly i need to play in A3 ?

thx[/quote']

try this guide I bought it today ;)

https://dev.withsix.com/projects/lib-issue-tracker/wiki/IFA3_manual_install

Hi all, only one question, can place and detonate explosives?is any module required?.

Thanks and great mod :D

Mines and explosives arent working yet, probably will be fixed in upcoming patch.

Mines and explosives arent working yet, probably will be fixed in upcoming patch.

Ok , thanks

Once you disassemble and reassemble a mortar they seems to stop working, I mean, they don't fire where you tell them to fire on the artilley computer.

Edited by HaZZarD

Hi Chaps,

Tonight from 19:00 - 22:00 GMT/UTC I hosted Iron Front missions in Arma 3. I had several people try to join me, but only 1 person made it through. Thanks Gewy for joining in and playing. We used the Task Force Radio Mod for Arma 3 along with Teamspeak 3, to enhance the mission communications. All in all, it was a good first run at a Sunday coop mission event.

If all the other people whom tried to join me and Gewy, but failed and would like to try again, then I suggest that they read the following post to help get themselves set-up with all the correct and signed mods to join in the fun.

http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/chiefs-iron-front-in-arma-3-coop-tactical-gaming-squad-7140469?pid=1284879376#post1284879376

I look forward to playing with more people next Sunday at 19:00 GMT/UTC with this wonderful mod for Arma 3.

best wishes

Chief

Edited by the chief

i use IF as mod for arma 3 and i cant get past the training mission in the german campaign.

if i play the standalone game, i get past the training.

anyone knows a solution?

i use IF as mod for arma 3 and i cant get past the training mission in the german campaign.

if i play the standalone game, i get past the training.

anyone knows a solution?

Desertion ;)