.kju

Iron Front as mod in Arma 3

ahh ffs i love this mod but it needs a massive patch. no the game works perfect you still working on the IFA3 warmod?

Slowly working on the mod, working on a coop version and a small project for the menu.

the patch we all got to wait for but again I ask what issues are you having with IFA3 as theres a bunch of things that are fixed through IFA3WarMod.

small things like performance issues with US units and a few noticeable bugs

You'll need to throw Gunter a bigger bone to chew on other than offering up those scraps..... :P

small things like performance issues with US units and a few noticeable bugs

Cant help you with performance, the game is what it is, performance is dictated by your machine and the mission your playing imo.

As for noticeable bugs you got to be specific I cant help you with anything unless I have an idea what your dealing with.

Look at this list---> https://dev.withsix.com/projects/lib-issue-tracker/issues

See anything in that list that you are coming across, and tell me what they are, as said theres a few things fixed through my mod.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm quite sure this mod is alive compatible. At least I think on the Alive wiki the fractions and terrains are listed as compatible. I myself sadly dont own IF, so I cant test...but I will in the future!

It sure is.

I have several Iron Front missions I've made with ALiVE.  Works great.

• Like 1

I installed everything and got IF in Arma3 going yesterday, but when I tried to play the campaign (Russian) some of the models were doing the hokey pokey and going prone and standing up and some were even dead (including objective activated ones -training-). Also, it seemed to crash some. Is that how it is supposed to be? 

Hi Folks, with kind permission from tpw, here is a revised TPW_AIR script which will spawn ambient flybys of aircraft only from the Iron Front mod.   

To customize which aircraft you would like to spawn just change the specific classname in line 34 of the script, currently all Iron Front aircraft classnames are included.

Enjoy.

/* 
TPW AIR - Spawn ambient flybys of helicopters and aircraft
Author: tpw 
Date: 20140611
Version: 1.28
Requires: CBA A3
Compatibility: SP, MP client

Disclaimer: Feel free to use and modify this code, on the proviso that you post back changes and improvements so that everyone can benefit from them, and acknowledge the original author (tpw) in any derivative works.     

To use: 
1 - Save this script into your mission directory as eg tpw_air.sqf
2 - Call it with 0 = [10,300,2,[50,250,500],0] execvm "tpw_air.sqf"; where 10 = delay until flybys start (s), 300 = maximum time between flybys (sec). 0 = disable, 2 = maximum aircraft at a given time,[50,250,500] flying heights to randomly select, 0 = all aircraft (1 = civilian aircraft excluded, 2 = military aircraft excluded)

THIS SCRIPT WON'T RUN ON DEDICATED SERVERS.
*/

if (isDedicated) exitWith {};
if (count _this < 5) exitwith {hint "TPW AIR incorrect/no config, exiting."};
if (_this select 1 == 0) exitwith {};
WaitUntil {!isNull FindDisplay 46};

// VARIABLES
tpw_air_version = "1.28"; // Version string
tpw_air_delay = _this select 0; // delay until flybys start
tpw_air_time = _this select 1; // maximum time between flybys
tpw_air_max = _this select 2; // maximum number of aircraft at a given time
tpw_air_heights = _this select 3; // flying heights to randomly select
tpw_air_civexclude = _this select 4; // 0 = all aircraft, 1 = civilian aircraft excluded, 2 = military aircraft excluded
tpw_air_active = true; // Global enable/disabled
tpw_air_speeds = ["NORMAL","FULL"]; // speeds for spawned aircraft

// LIST OF AIRCRAFT - Thanks to Larrow for the code
tpw_air_aircraft = ["LIB_FW190F8","LIB_Ju87","LIB_P39","LIB_Pe2"];

// AIRCRAFT SPAWN AND FLYBY
tpw_air_fnc_flyby =
{
private ["_pos","_px","_py","_pxoffset","_pyoffset","_dir","_dist","_startx","_endx","_starty","_endy","_startpos","_endpos","_heli","_height","_speed","_aircraft","_aircrafttype","_grp","_time","_pilot","_wp0"];
_pos = position (_this select 0);
_px = _pos select 0;
_py = _pos select 1;

// Timer - aircraft will be removed after 5 minutes if it is still hanging around
_time = time + 300;

// Offset so that aircraft doesn't necessarily fly straight over the top of whatever called this function
_pxoffset = random 1000;
_pyoffset = random 1000;

// Pick a random direction and distance to spawn
_dir = random 360;
_dist = 4000 + (random 4000);

// Pick random aircraft, height and speed
_aircrafttype = tpw_air_aircraft select (floor (random (count tpw_air_aircraft)));
_height = tpw_air_heights select (floor (random (count tpw_air_heights)));
_speed = tpw_air_speeds select (floor (random (count tpw_air_speeds)));

// Calculate start and end positions of flyby
_startx = _px + (_dist * sin _dir) + _pxoffset;
_endx = _px - (_dist * sin _dir) + _pxoffset;
_starty = _py + (_dist * cos _dir) + _pyoffset;
_endy = _py - (_dist * cos _dir) + _pyoffset;
_startpos = [_startx,_starty,_height];
_endpos = [_endx,_endy,_height];

// Create aircraft, make it ignore everyone
_grp = createGroup civilian; 
_aircraft = [_startpos,0,_aircrafttype,_grp] call BIS_fnc_spawnVehicle;
_aircraft = _aircraft select 0;
_aircraft setvariable ["tpw_air",1];
_pilot = driver _aircraft;
_pilot setcaptive true;
_pilot setskill 0;
_pilot disableAI "TARGET";
_pilot disableAI "AUTOTARGET";
_grp setBehaviour "CARELESS"; 
_grp setCombatMode "BLUE"; 
_grp setSpeedMode _speed;   
_grp allowfleeing 0;

// Flyby
_aircraft domove _endpos;
_aircraft flyinheight _height;
waitUntil {sleep 2;(_aircraft distance _endpos < 1000 || !alive _aircraft || time > _time )};
deleteVehicle _aircraft;
deleteGroup _grp; 
};

// RUN IT
sleep random tpw_air_delay;
while {true} do 
{
private ["_air","_counter"];
sleep (random tpw_air_time); 

// Count spawned aircraft
_air = (position player) nearEntities ["Air", 5000];
_counter = 0;
{
if (_x getvariable ["tpw_air",0] == 1) then
{
_counter = _counter + 1;
};
} foreach _air;

// Spawn new aircraft as necessary 
if (tpw_air_active && _counter < tpw_air_max) then 
{
[player] spawn tpw_air_fnc_flyby;
};
};

There is a "hidden" aircraft in Iron Front, the Li-2, the cargo/transport/bomber plane seen in the Intro.

Below is the classname of the Li-2 which can also be added to line 34 of the TPW_AIR script.

"LIB_Li2" 

Hello The_Real_Luftwaffles, welcome to BIS forums and the IFA3 release thread.

I got your pm so I'll answer you here, I never played the Russian campaign, I know from reports that the campaigns are buggy, but I suggest not getting the idea that IFA3 is like that,

your just playing a campaign, suggest you try messing around in the editor or some of the sp missions that come with the game, or even download some missions from my website the MR (link in my sig).

As for no recoil yes that is already known among some other issues, theres supposed to be a patch on the way but we dont know when.

Lastly i highly recommend taking a look at my IFA3WarMod it fixes the recoil, and adds a ton of new features and weapons to the game,

link to the release thread and download is in my sig.

Playing through Hazzards assault on collville:

• Like 2

Hey guys,

I have a problem starting IFA.

So I installed arma 3 (made a System upgrade of win7->10, then did a reinstall to have a clean System).

installed iron front.

Applied the Patches 1.00->1.03->1.04->1.05 (boxed Version).

Launched Iron Front, worked.

Installed playWithSix, installed ifa3 and ifa3sa. This one applied some Patches etc.

Launched ArmA 3 with the ifa3 and ifa3sa (and dependency cba3) in Play with six.

Play With six did some more Downloads, and some more patching.

Then, the game started. No error Messages, the Screen with the lines and the arma logos appears, and that was it. ArmA Memory consumption remains on ~ 300MB, process always running on 30% (on a quad core), signed as inactive.

I have to stop the process then.

Looking in my RPT file,

=====================================================================
== D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\arma3.exe
== "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" "-par=C:\Users\SnowSky\AppData\Local\SIX Networks\Play withSIX\games\45nhnUJzlUStGBlc8mS6Ww\par_Q_MVi8YOk0aLMGUI1sRINw.txt"

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_DX11
Exe timestamp: 2015/09/29 17:25:45
Current time:  2015/10/25 23:55:53

Type: Public
Branch: Stable
Version: 1.52.132676

Allocator: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll
=====================================================================

23:55:53 Unsupported language German in stringtable
23:55:53 Unsupported language German in stringtable
23:55:54 Unsupported language German in stringtable
23:56:03 Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/PAPA_BEAR/
23:56:03 Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/AirBase/
23:56:03 Updating base class ->StandBase, by lib\lib_anims_1\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon/
23:56:03 Updating base class ->AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon, by lib\lib_anims_1\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMstpSlowWrflDnon/
23:56:03 Updating base class RscUnitInfo->, by LIB\IronFrontArmaCompatibilityAddon\rscingameui\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoSoldier/
23:56:03 Updating base class RscUnitInfo->, by LIB\IronFrontArmaCompatibilityAddon\rscingameui\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoTank/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/StandBase/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/DefaultDie/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Crew/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->StandBase, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSrasWpstDnon/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->StandBase, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMrunSlowWrflDf/
23:56:04 Updating base class AmovPercMrunSrasWrflDfl->AmovPercMrunSrasWrflDb, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMrunSrasWrflDbl/
23:56:04 Updating base class AmovPercMrunSrasWrflDfl->AmovPercMrunSrasWrflDb, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMrunSrasWrflDbr/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscIGProgress->RscProgress, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfo/CA_ValueFuel/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscEdit->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfo/CA_SpeedBackground/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscUnitInfo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoSoldier/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscUnitInfo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoTank/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscUnitInfo->RscUnitInfoAirNoWeapon, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoAir/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscOpticsValue->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscWeaponRangeFinder/CA_Distance/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscUnitInfo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscWeaponRangeZeroing/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ModIcons/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/
23:56:04 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/
23:56:04 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/
23:56:04 Updating base class CA_IGUI_Title->CA_Title, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/controls/Gear_Title/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->ScrollBar, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayGear/controls/BagItemsGroup/ScrollBar/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/
23:56:04 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/
23:56:04 Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
23:56:04 Updating base class ->CA_ValueMonth, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayIntel/controls/CA_ValueDay/
23:56:04 Updating base class CA_ValueDay->CA_ValueMonth, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayIntel/controls/CA_ValueYear/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/
23:56:04 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/
23:56:04 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/
23:56:04 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/
23:56:04 Updating base class NATO_base->Flag, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/b_unknown/
23:56:04 Updating base class NATO_base->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/o_unknown/
23:56:04 Updating base class NATO_base->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/n_unknown/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/b_inf/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_inf->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/o_inf/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_inf->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/n_inf/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/b_motor_inf/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_motor_inf->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/o_motor_inf/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_motor_inf->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/n_motor_inf/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/b_mech_inf/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_mech_inf->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/o_mech_inf/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_mech_inf->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/n_mech_inf/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/b_armor/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_armor->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/o_armor/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_armor->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/n_armor/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/b_recon/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_recon->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/o_recon/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_recon->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/n_recon/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/b_air/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_air->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/o_air/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_air->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/n_air/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/b_plane/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_plane->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/o_plane/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_plane->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/n_plane/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/b_uav/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_uav->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/o_uav/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_uav->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/n_uav/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/b_med/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_med->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/o_med/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_med->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/n_med/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/b_art/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_art->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/o_art/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_art->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/n_art/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/b_mortar/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_mortar->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/o_mortar/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_mortar->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/n_mortar/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/b_hq/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_hq->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/o_hq/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_hq->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/n_hq/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/b_support/
23:56:04 Updating base class o_empty->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/o_support/
23:56:04 Updating base class n_empty->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/n_support/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/b_maint/
23:56:04 Updating base class o_empty->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/o_maint/
23:56:04 Updating base class n_empty->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/n_maint/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/b_service/
23:56:04 Updating base class o_empty->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/o_service/
23:56:04 Updating base class n_empty->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/n_service/
23:56:04 Updating base class NATO_base->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/group_0/
23:56:04 Updating base class NATO_base->waypoint, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/selector_selectable/
23:56:04 Updating base class NATO_base->waypoint, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/selector_selectedEnemy/
23:56:04 Updating base class NATO_base->waypoint, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/selector_selectedFriendly/
23:56:04 Updating base class NATO_base->waypoint, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/cfgGroupIcons/selector_selectedMission/
23:56:04 Updating base class Cannon->default, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgWeaponCursors/missile/
23:56:04 Updating base class Cannon->default, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgWeaponCursors/rocket/
23:56:04 Updating base class LawCursorCore->default, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgWeaponCursors/cannon/
23:56:04 Updating base class hd_objective->Flag, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/hd_dot/
23:56:04 Updating base class Flag->hd_dot, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/hd_objective/
23:56:04 Updating base class hd_objective->hd_dot, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/hd_flag/
23:56:04 Updating base class hd_objective->hd_dot, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/hd_arrow/
23:56:04 Updating base class hd_objective->hd_dot, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/hd_ambush/
23:56:04 Updating base class hd_objective->hd_dot, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/hd_destroy/
23:56:04 Updating base class hd_objective->hd_dot, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/hd_start/
23:56:04 Updating base class hd_objective->hd_dot, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/hd_end/
23:56:04 Updating base class hd_objective->hd_dot, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/hd_pickup/
23:56:04 Updating base class hd_objective->hd_dot, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/hd_join/
23:56:04 Updating base class hd_objective->hd_dot, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/hd_warning/
23:56:04 Updating base class hd_objective->hd_dot, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/hd_unknown/
23:56:04 Updating base class NATO_base->Flag, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/b_unknown/
23:56:04 Updating base class NATO_base->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/o_unknown/
23:56:04 Updating base class NATO_base->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/n_unknown/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/b_inf/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_inf->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/o_inf/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_inf->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/n_inf/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/b_motor_inf/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_motor_inf->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/o_motor_inf/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_motor_inf->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/n_motor_inf/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/b_mech_inf/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_mech_inf->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/o_mech_inf/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_mech_inf->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/n_mech_inf/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/b_armor/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_armor->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/o_armor/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_armor->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/n_armor/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/b_recon/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_recon->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/o_recon/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_recon->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/n_recon/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/b_air/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_air->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/o_air/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_air->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/n_air/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/b_plane/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_plane->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/o_plane/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_plane->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/n_plane/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/b_uav/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_uav->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/o_uav/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_uav->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/n_uav/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/b_med/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_med->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/o_med/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_med->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/n_med/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/b_art/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_art->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/o_art/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_art->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/n_art/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/b_mortar/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_mortar->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/o_mortar/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_mortar->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/n_mortar/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/b_hq/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_hq->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/o_hq/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_hq->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/n_hq/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/b_support/
23:56:04 Updating base class o_empty->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/o_support/
23:56:04 Updating base class n_empty->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/n_support/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/b_maint/
23:56:04 Updating base class o_empty->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/o_maint/
23:56:04 Updating base class n_empty->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/n_maint/
23:56:04 Updating base class b_empty->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/b_service/
23:56:04 Updating base class o_empty->o_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/o_service/
23:56:04 Updating base class n_empty->n_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/n_service/
23:56:04 Updating base class NATO_base->b_unknown, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/group_0/
23:56:04 Updating base class NATO_base->waypoint, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/selector_selectable/
23:56:04 Updating base class NATO_base->waypoint, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/selector_selectedEnemy/
23:56:04 Updating base class NATO_base->waypoint, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/selector_selectedFriendly/
23:56:04 Updating base class NATO_base->waypoint, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgMarkers/selector_selectedMission/
23:56:04 Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by a3\ui_f_mp_mark\config.bin/RscDisplayRespawn/
23:56:04 Updating base class BulletBase->B_762x51_Ball, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_762x54_Ball/
23:56:04 Updating base class All->Static, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/cfgVehicles/MineGeneric/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->InventoryItem_Base_F, by a3\weapons_f\items\config.bin/CfgWeapons/UniformItem/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->InventoryItem_Base_F, by a3\weapons_f\items\config.bin/CfgWeapons/VestItem/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->HitPoints, by a3\characters_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/HitPoints/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->HitNeck, by a3\characters_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/HitPoints/HitHead/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->HitChest, by a3\characters_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/HitPoints/HitBody/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->HitArms, by a3\characters_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/HitPoints/HitHands/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->HitLegs, by a3\characters_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/HitPoints/HitLegs/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->ItemCore, by a3\characters_f\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Uniform_Base/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->ItemCore, by a3\characters_f\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Vest_Camo_Base/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->InventoryItem_Base_F, by a3\characters_f\config.bin/cfgWeapons/HeadgearItem/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->ItemCore, by a3\characters_f\config.bin/cfgWeapons/H_HelmetB/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->HitGlass1, by a3\air_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helicopter/HitPoints/HitGlass2/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->HitGlass1, by a3\air_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helicopter/HitPoints/HitGlass3/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->HitGlass1, by a3\air_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helicopter/HitPoints/HitGlass4/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->HitGlass1, by a3\air_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helicopter/HitPoints/HitGlass5/
23:56:04 Updating base class ->HitGlass1, by a3\air_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helicopter/HitPoints/HitGlass6/
23:56:04 Updating base class AnimationSources->AnimationSources, by a3\air_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helicopter/AnimationSources/
23:56:05 Updating base class ->SlotInfo, by a3\weapons_f_mark\config.bin/UnderBarrelSlot/
23:56:05 Updating base class UnderBarrelSlot->asdg_UnderSlot, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_EBR_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/UnderBarrelSlot/
23:56:05 Updating base class CowsSlot->asdg_OpticRail1913, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_GM6_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/CowsSlot/
23:56:05 Updating base class CowsSlot->asdg_OpticRail1913, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_LRR_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/CowsSlot/
23:56:05 Updating base class UnderBarrelSlot->asdg_UnderSlot, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_DMR_01_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/UnderBarrelSlot/
23:56:05 Updating base class CowsSlot->asdg_OpticRail1913_short_MG, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/CfgWeapons/LMG_Mk200_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/CowsSlot/
23:56:05 Updating base class PointerSlot->asdg_FrontSideRail, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/CfgWeapons/LMG_Mk200_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/PointerSlot/
23:56:05 Updating base class UnderBarrelSlot->asdg_UnderSlot, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/CfgWeapons/LMG_Mk200_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/UnderBarrelSlot/
23:56:05 Updating base class CowsSlot->asdg_OpticRail1913_short_MG, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/CfgWeapons/LMG_Zafir_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/CowsSlot/
23:56:05 Updating base class PointerSlot->asdg_FrontSideRail, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/CfgWeapons/LMG_Zafir_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/PointerSlot/
23:56:05 Updating base class CowsSlot->asdg_OpticRail1913, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_MXC_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/CowsSlot/
23:56:05 Updating base class PointerSlot->asdg_FrontSideRail, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_MXC_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/PointerSlot/
23:56:05 Updating base class MuzzleSlot->asdg_MuzzleSlot_556, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_TRG20_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/MuzzleSlot/
23:56:05 Updating base class SlotInfo->, by AiA\Weapons\config.bin/MuzzleSlot/
23:56:05 Updating base class B_762x51_Ball->BulletBase, by AiA\Weapons\model\bullets\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_762x54_Ball/
23:56:05 Updating base class ->ActsPercSnonWnonDnon_assembling, by .\AiA_Animations2\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/ActsPercSnonWnonDnon_carFixing2/
23:56:05 Updating base class EventHandlers->EventHandlers, by x\cba\addons\xeh_a3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_RangeMaster_F/Eventhandlers/
23:56:05 Updating base class EventHandlers->EventHandlers, by x\cba\addons\xeh_a3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_Story_SF_Captain_F/Eventhandlers/
23:56:05 Updating base class EventHandlers->EventHandlers, by x\cba\addons\xeh_a3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_Story_Protagonist_F/Eventhandlers/
23:56:05 Updating base class EventHandlers->EventHandlers, by x\cba\addons\xeh_a3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_Story_Engineer_F/Eventhandlers/
23:56:05 Updating base class EventHandlers->EventHandlers, by x\cba\addons\xeh_a3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_Story_Pilot_F/Eventhandlers/
23:56:05 Updating base class EventHandlers->EventHandlers, by x\cba\addons\xeh_a3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_CTRG_soldier_GL_LAT_F/Eventhandlers/
23:56:05 Updating base class EventHandlers->EventHandlers, by x\cba\addons\xeh_a3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_CTRG_soldier_engineer_exp_F/Eventhandlers/
23:56:05 Updating base class EventHandlers->EventHandlers, by x\cba\addons\xeh_a3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_CTRG_soldier_M_medic_F/Eventhandlers/
23:56:05 Updating base class EventHandlers->EventHandlers, by x\cba\addons\xeh_a3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_CTRG_soldier_AR_A_F/Eventhandlers/
23:56:05 Updating base class EventHandlers->EventHandlers, by x\cba\addons\xeh_a3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Underwear_F/Eventhandlers/
23:56:05 Updating base class EventHandlers->EventHandlers, by x\cba\addons\xeh_a3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C_man_1/Eventhandlers/
23:56:05 Updating base class EventHandlers->EventHandlers, by x\cba\addons\xeh_a3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_G_Soldier_base_F/Eventhandlers/
23:56:05 Updating base class RscUnitInfoAirNoWeapon->RscUnitInfo, by .\aia_ui_if\delete2\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoAir/
23:56:05 Updating base class HitPoints->, by aia_characters_if\clothing\lib_ger_infantry\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/HitPoints/
23:56:07 ragdollHitDmgLimit (0.000000) is lower than minimum (0.010000) and it was set to min.
23:56:07 Initializing Steam Manager
23:56:07 Starting initial content check.
23:56:07 Steam Manager initialized.
23:56:07
23:56:07 ==== Loaded addons ====
23:56:07
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\dta\aia_languagecore.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\dta\aia_languagecore_h.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 dta\bin.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 dta\core.pbo - 84186
23:56:07 dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 86935
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3\addons\aia_animations.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3\addons\aia_animations2.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3\addons\aia_animations_if.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3\addons\aia_baseconfig_f.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3\addons\aia_characters_if.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3\addons\aia_core_if.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3\addons\aia_effects_if.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3\addons\aia_eventhandlers_if.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3\addons\aia_infantry_if.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3\addons\aia_ponds_if.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3\addons\aia_sounds_if.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3\addons\aia_ui_if.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3\addons\aia_vehicles_if.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3\addons\aia_weapons_if.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3\addons\aia_worlds_if.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IFA3M\addons\lib_animationsvehicles_a3.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IFA3M\addons\lib_animationsweapons_a3.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IFA3M\addons\lib_anims_1_a3.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IFA3M\addons\lib_anims_st_a3.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IFA3M\addons\lib_ger_infantry_a3.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IFA3M\addons\lib_ger_tank_crew_dummy_a3.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IFA3M\addons\lib_ger_tank_troops_a3.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IFA3M\addons\lib_guer_characters_a3.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IFA3M\addons\lib_para_a3.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IFA3M\addons\lib_sov_characters_a3.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IFA3M\addons\lib_tanks_a3.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IFA3M\addons\lib_us_characters_a3.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IFA3M\addons\lib_weapons_a3.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IFA3M\addons\lib_wheeled_a3.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_a1alwaysdummy.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_a1mapping.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_activatea3models.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_animals.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_bootcamp.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_cfpatchesdummy_if.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_characteritems.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_characters.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_core.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_core_sa_if.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_effects.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_eventhandlers.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_firstloaded.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_fsm.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_functions.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_helicopters.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_language.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_languagemissions.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_languagemissions_e.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_languagemissions_h.pbo - 53827
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_language_h.pbo - 53827
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_missinga3datafixes.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_modules.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_parachute.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_planes.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_radioprotocol.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_scenarios.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_sounds.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_tanks.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_tkoh_dummy.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_uavs.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_ui.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_vehicles.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_voices.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_weapons.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\aia_worlds.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\animals.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\animals2.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\animals_e.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\animations.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\buildings.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\buildings2.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\buildings2_ind_cementworks.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\ca.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\ca_e.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\cba_xeh_a2_dummy.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\cba_xeh_oa_dummy.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\characters.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\characters2.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\characters_e.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\disable_xeh_logging.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\dubbing.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\dubbingradio_e.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\editor.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\gdtmodtracked.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\language_e.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\misc.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\misc2.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\misc3.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\misc_e.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\modules.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\modules_e.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\plants2.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\rocks2.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\signs2.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\sounds.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\structures.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\structures_e.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\tracked.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\tracked2.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\ui.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\uifonts.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\water.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\weapons.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\weapons_e.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA\addons\wheeled.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_ai.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_arrays.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_common.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_diagnostic.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_events.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_extended_eventhandlers.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_hashes.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_help.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_jr.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_keybinding.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_main.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_main_a3.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_network.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_strings.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_ui.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_ui_helper.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_vectors.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_versioning.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_xeh.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_xeh_a3.pbo - b53b6eca
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\baranow_data.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\baranow_layers.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\baranow_wrp.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\dubbing_lib.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\if_mpmissions.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\ironfrontarmacompatibilityaddon.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\ivachev_data.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\ivachev_layers.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\ivachev_wrp.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_61k.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_air.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_arty_scripts.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_blitzkrieg.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_buildings.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_buildings_data.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_buildings_ico.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_buildings_models.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_buildings_textures.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_builidngsrw.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_castle.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_characters.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_clutters.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_core.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_coredata.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_decals.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_dta.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_dubbingradio.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_flakvierling_38.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_flak_38.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_fnc.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_genroad.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_genroad2.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_ger_characters.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_guer_characters.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_gui.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_hidea2groupsfromeditor.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_hidea2missions.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_hidea2unitsfromeditor.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_js2_43.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_mines.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_misc.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_misc_infantry.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_music.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_pak40.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_pzkpfwiv_h.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_pzkpfwv.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_pzkpfwvi_b.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_pzkpfwvi_e.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_road.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_scripts_de_campaign.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_scripts_test.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_sdkfz251.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_sdkfz_7.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_sky.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_sounds.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_sov_characters_config.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_sp_missions.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_stug_iii_g.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_su85.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_t34_76.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_t34_85.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_tank_scripts.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_tank_ui.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_targets.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_vegetation.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_weapons.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_wheeled.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_wreck.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lib_zis3.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\lnrd_luftwaffe.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\missions_de_lib.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\missions_en_lib.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\missions_ru_lib.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\panovo_data.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\panovo_layer.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\panovo_wrp.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\ponton.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\sg_sturmpanzer.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\sg_sturmtroopers.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\staszow_data.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\staszow_layers.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\staszow_wrp.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF\addons\trenches.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF_Other_Addons\addons\lib_improved_explosions_effects.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\anims_f_mark.ebo - 83739
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\characters_f_mark.ebo - 85641
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\data_f_mark.ebo - 84958
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mark.ebo - 81923
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mp_mark.ebo - 81923
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\functions_f_mark.ebo - 87002
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\functions_f_mp_mark.ebo - 87002
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mark.ebo - 72782
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mp_mark.ebo - 86295
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\language_f_mark.ebo - 86295
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\language_f_mp_mark.ebo - 85177
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mark.ebo - 86807
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_data.ebo - 83115
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_video.ebo - 81429
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark.ebo - 86837
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark_data.ebo - 81558
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\modules_f_mark.ebo - 81710
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\modules_f_mp_mark.ebo - 87140
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\music_f_mark.ebo - 81958
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\music_f_mark_music.ebo - 81930
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\sounds_f_mark.ebo - 83408
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\static_f_mark.ebo - 84104
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\structures_f_mark.ebo - 85075
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\supplies_f_mark.ebo - 79552
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\ui_f_mark.ebo - 84397
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\ui_f_mp_mark.ebo - 86988
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark\addons\weapons_f_mark.ebo - 86999
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\air_f_heli.pbo - 86967
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\anims_f_heli.pbo - 80475
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\boat_f_heli.pbo - 82564
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\cargoposes_f_heli.pbo - 84953
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\data_f_heli.pbo - 80757
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\dubbing_f_heli.pbo - 75138
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\functions_f_heli.pbo - 84398
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\languagemissions_f_heli.pbo - 86295
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\language_f_heli.pbo - 86295
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\missions_f_heli.pbo - 86336
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_data.pbo - 75977
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_video.pbo - 75065
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\modules_f_heli.pbo - 84211
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\music_f_heli.pbo - 76012
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\music_f_heli_music.pbo - 76012
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\soft_f_heli.pbo - 82564
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\sounds_f_heli.pbo - 79398
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\structures_f_heli.pbo - 85075
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\supplies_f_heli.pbo - 84559
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli\addons\ui_f_heli.pbo - 76986
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.pbo - 80475
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.pbo - 85651
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\kart\addons\data_f_kart.pbo - 84958
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.pbo - 86295
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\kart\addons\language_f_kart.pbo - 86295
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.pbo - 86327
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.pbo - 75687
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.pbo - 86933
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.pbo - 74588
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.pbo - 85476
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.pbo - 79398
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.pbo - 85075
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.pbo - 73106
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.pbo - 83573
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 84958
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 86837
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 86295
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 86674
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 87002
23:56:07 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 87002
23:56:07 addons\a3.pbo - unknown
23:56:07 addons\air_f.pbo - 86838
23:56:07 addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 86965
23:56:07 addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 86810
23:56:07 addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 87002
23:56:07 addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 86988
23:56:07 addons\animals_f.pbo - 86114
23:56:07 addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 86442
23:56:07 addons\anims_f.pbo - 86793
23:56:07 addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 72362
23:56:07 addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 85891
23:56:07 addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 78608
23:56:07 addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 72362
23:56:07 addons\armor_f.pbo - 82564
23:56:07 addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 86856
23:56:07 addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 86110
23:56:07 addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 86840
23:56:07 addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 86121
23:56:07 addons\boat_f.pbo - 86857
23:56:07 addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 83805
23:56:07 addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 82564
23:56:07 addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 85687
23:56:07 addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 86243
23:56:07 addons\characters_f.pbo - 86837
23:56:07 addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 86837
23:56:07 addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 86933
23:56:07 addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 83523
23:56:07 addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 85686
23:56:07 addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 84064
23:56:07 addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 85675
23:56:07 addons\data_f.pbo - 86909
23:56:07 addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 76960
23:56:07 addons\data_f_exp_b.pbo - 86189
23:56:07 addons\drones_f.pbo - 86861
23:56:07 addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 73106
23:56:07 addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 73106
23:56:07 addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106
23:56:07 addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 76110
23:56:08 addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 87001
23:56:08 addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 86797
23:56:08 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo - 78762
23:56:08 addons\editor_f.pbo - 82563
23:56:08 addons\functions_f.pbo - 87002
23:56:08 addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 86767
23:56:08 addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 84402
23:56:08 addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 84400
23:56:08 addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 86295
23:56:08 addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 46919
23:56:08 addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 65850
23:56:08 addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 86933
23:56:08 addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 86841
23:56:08 addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 51076
23:56:08 addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 46919
23:56:08 addons\language_f.pbo - 86295
23:56:08 addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 86792
23:56:08 addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 86648
23:56:08 addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 86295
23:56:08 addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 86651
23:56:08 addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 86295
23:56:08 addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 86295
23:56:08 addons\map_altis.pbo - 85518
23:56:08 addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 80737
23:56:08 addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 79087
23:56:08 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 79087
23:56:08 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 79087
23:56:08 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 79087
23:56:08 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 79087
23:56:08 addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\map_data.pbo - 81846
23:56:08 addons\map_stratis.pbo - 85518
23:56:08 addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 80737
23:56:08 addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 79082
23:56:08 addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\map_vr.pbo - 82252
23:56:08 addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 82252
23:56:08 addons\misc_f.pbo - 85025
23:56:08 addons\missions_f.pbo - 86453
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 86721
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 85005
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 86895
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 72362
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 75065
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 87085
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 86791
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_epb_data.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_epb_video.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 87002
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_epc_data.pbo - 84724
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_epc_video.pbo - 84725
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 86941
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 86243
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\modules_f.pbo - 86933
23:56:08 addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 86933
23:56:08 addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 80976
23:56:08 addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 79398
23:56:08 addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 85167
23:56:08 addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 79398
23:56:08 addons\music_f.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 84723
23:56:08 addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\music_f_music.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\plants_f.pbo - 85827
23:56:08 addons\roads_f.pbo - 82537
23:56:08 addons\rocks_f.pbo - 84519
23:56:08 addons\signs_f.pbo - 82967
23:56:08 addons\soft_f.pbo - 86906
23:56:08 addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 85752
23:56:08 addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 85752
23:56:08 addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 86934
23:56:08 addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 87002
23:56:08 addons\sounds_f.pbo - 87079
23:56:08 addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 82576
23:56:08 addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 79398
23:56:08 addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 86933
23:56:08 addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 85560
23:56:08 addons\sounds_f_weapons.pbo - 84865
23:56:08 addons\static_f.pbo - 85125
23:56:08 addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 79398
23:56:08 addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 82090
23:56:08 addons\structures_f.pbo - 86067
23:56:08 addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 85075
23:56:08 addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 85075
23:56:08 addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 85075
23:56:08 addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 85075
23:56:08 addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 85252
23:56:08 addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 86882
23:56:08 addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 85517
23:56:08 addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 85518
23:56:08 addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 85075
23:56:08 addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 73106
23:56:08 addons\ui_f.pbo - 87002
23:56:08 addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 76325
23:56:08 addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 86284
23:56:08 addons\weapons_f.pbo - 87081
23:56:08 addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 86067
23:56:08 addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 86841
23:56:08 addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 83667
23:56:08 addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 80958
23:56:08 addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 80374
23:56:08 addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 83947
23:56:08
23:56:08 =======================
23:56:08
23:56:08 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================
23:56:08 modsReadOnly = true
23:56:08 safeModsActivated = false
23:56:08 customMods = true
23:56:08 hash = 'FF006488EA9942EAB8B9BFD155E6C9E85D25A149'
23:56:08 hashShort = 'b59a158b'
23:56:08                                               name |               modDir |    default |               origin |                                     hash | hashShort | fullPath
23:56:08 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23:56:08                                              @IFA3 |                @IFA3 |      false |             GAME DIR | c7ad35cd1db9d7a52bc0e3f13bde3fe22f73428c |  1494f972 | D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3
23:56:08                                             @IFA3M |               @IFA3M |      false |             GAME DIR | 655ba6763dd83716e156ac838d18de6da997b3a3 |  cfbd5f4b | D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IFA3M
23:56:08                                            @IFA3SA |              @IFA3SA |      false |             GAME DIR | b9326c782e697e7cc13520604bf79482eef96c0d |  86c7aad4 | D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@IFA3SA
23:56:08                       Community Base Addons v2.1.2 |              @CBA_A3 |      false |             GAME DIR | cd642223bb9e3a7781a5a0591ebbb0864f25ff5b |  16f4cdd4 | D:\Benutzerdaten\SnowSky\Documents\Arma 3\@CBA_A3
23:56:08                                                @IF |                  @IF |      false |             GAME DIR | 682f09efeebaee0c656a63cc10e42df69d3e3126 |  221f6540 | D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF
23:56:08                                   @IF_Other_Addons |     @IF_Other_Addons |      false |             GAME DIR | 4a6d5216dfb11befd58748b175e21ac428b1eb4e |  fa13caaa | D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\@IF_Other_Addons
23:56:08                                  Arma 3 DLC Bundle |            dlcbundle |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           |
23:56:08                                   Arma 3 Marksmen |                 mark |       true |             GAME DIR | 366b92fc757013c0b4085df7386e5ce9b23c8be6 |  7b5d02be | D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\mark
23:56:08                                 Arma 3 Helikopter |                 heli |       true |             GAME DIR | 9feb68eba6267766b16e7cc4fecffd6f6e5bae8b |  71a9bff7 | D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\heli
23:56:08                                       Arma 3-Karts |                 kart |       true |             GAME DIR | bc54b397d3742c6fd7fae0259c35c49a6a6ad236 |   9547fb4 | D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\kart
23:56:08                                        Arma 3 Zeus |              curator |       true |             GAME DIR | 96e74aeedfd9af99bfe5eb17da3581a6cb3b7a55 |  ec9f78e4 | D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 3\curator
23:56:08                                             Arma 3 |                   A3 |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           |
23:56:08 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================
23:56:08 DX11 - Initializing DX11 engine.
23:56:08 DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0 (detected in config).
23:56:08 DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0.
23:56:08     - adapter description : AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series
23:56:08     - adapter vendor ID : 4098
23:56:08     - adapter device ID : 26776
23:56:08     - adapter subsys ID : 184553474
23:56:08     - adapter revision  : 0
23:56:08     - dedicated video memory : 1059917824
23:56:08     - dedicated system memory : 0
23:56:08     - shared system memory : 3234983936
23:56:08 Error: JoystickDevices - CoInitilizeEx return 80010106
23:56:08 InitSound ...
23:56:08 Error: CoInitilizeEx (XAudio2-1st trial) return 80010106
23:56:08 InitSound - complete
23:56:10 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
23:56:10 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
23:56:12 Attempt to override final function - rscminimap_script
23:56:12 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
23:56:12 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
23:56:13 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
23:56:13 Attempt to override final function - rscdiary_script
23:56:13 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaysinglemission_script
23:56:13 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayremotemissions_script
23:56:13 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaystrategicmap_script
23:56:13 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
23:56:13 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycurator_script
23:56:13 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayattributes_script
23:56:13 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
23:56:13 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaydebriefing_script
23:56:13 Attempt to override final function - rscunitinfo_script
23:56:16 SimulWeather - Cloud Renderer - noise texture file is not specified!

​

but it Looks more or less the same as when launching arma 3 without mods (the same attempts to override final function, SimulWeather etc.).

What may I do to get more Information about my Problem?

Cant help you with performance, the game is what it is, performance is dictated by your machine and the mission your playing imo.

As for noticeable bugs you got to be specific I cant help you with anything unless I have an idea what your dealing with.

Look at this list---> https://dev.withsix.com/projects/lib-issue-tracker/issues

See anything in that list that you are coming across, and tell me what they are, as said theres a few things fixed through my mod.

One particular annoying issue is the offset pistol iron sights for any unit with sleeves

Really cant help you guys with your issues, if IFA3 isn't starting or freezing at arma3 logo then you need the fix (link in my sig), aside that recoil for the guns

grenade shrapnel have been fixed through my IFA3WarMod.

All other issues like sites offset on pistols I cant do nothing about, the IFA3 "team" 1 guy really without any time has to fix that unless someone else volunteers.

Tbh unless kju decides to release the patch which from what I was told a month ago if not earlier that there is a patch.

Kju was asking for help a while back for folks to join the team, I would have but im just a compiler and a mere noob at code.

i would give money to anyone who could fix these issues that could fix them, as imo thats what its going to come down too, otherwise IFA3 is going to be a lost cause in terms of fixing issues in it.

@Snowsky

Think your issue is engine issue and not so much IF issue, with a quad core you should have no issues playing, i have duel core and im playing IFA3 fine, I would suggest running IFA3

without play with Six and any other programs and just start the game with IFA3 mods loaded off a shortcut or a launcher and see if that changes anything, about all i can tell you.

Heya - so now I got it working, thanks for your signature @Gunter Severloh!

But I still have some questions:

I downloaded the lite Version of the DLC. It was reading 1.07

I deployed it as @LIB_DLC_1 to match the modstring.

I applied the DLC patch 1.08, it was not able to patch anything (guess because it was the lite Version), but now I am reading 1.08.

Am I okay this way?

When Stopping the game, I get a message reading on wrong Memory (a pointer seems to be null somewhere, but doesn't hurt much because it only appeared on closing the game)

Anyway, really like it :)

Edit:

Oh jeah - lot of fun - simply made a german, russian, and american group, all heading to a tank in the middle - very simplistic, but still very enjoyable :)

But I noticed a problem with russian "Red Army" - "Assault Pionier" (in german the unit is "Rote Armee" - "Sturmpionier") which brings problem with missing .model_optic or so, had to remove them, otherwhise got kicked back to editor

first and foremost; love the mod, seen the showcase done by Bluedrake42.

1st question: have there been improvements to weapons resting and bipods thanks to the DLC release awhile back. (didn't read all of the quotes above & on previous pages so don't know if it's been ask)

2nd question (and one I'll go more in depth): I know you guys have mainly ported the old IF content, which was done beyond compare, but i'd like to ask one favor, to add one piece of original content; in the form of a static gun... the one and only (and beautiful) 8,8cm FlaK 36 AA/AT. lemme give some basic stats.

it fires an 88 × 571 mm. R Cartridge (same as the Tiger I, The KwK 36 could fire the same ammunition as the FlaK 18 or 36, differing only in primer: percussion for the FlaK, electric for the KwK 36. Also the ballistics were identical and both guns had a 56 caliber barrel.) ammo was basic; APBC, HE, APCR and time fused HE for Anti-Air roles. and in some cases where if the elevation was right it fire indirect artillery.

now I've had it figure that it should be max crew of 3, 2 working gun plot and direction, and  third working on the loading and gunning (since the lever trigger is on his side) now for the 2 up front, i know 1 should be enough but if he'd have the extra man it would help increase turn by so many degrees/s

also there could be two types the standalone static one, (with or without blastshield)

1024px-Flak18-36.jpg

OR the more mobile one with axel bogies to put it into towing

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-724-0135-13%2C_Sc

there's more I should say but you the picture; it's super late right now in aussie and i need sleep! :( if ya wanna talk more PM me and/or via email or whatever... thanks and again great job!

YAWN dreamland here I come!!!

The video below explains the gist of what needs to be said, if you have any questions please ask.

CLICK ME TO VIEW YOUTUBE VIDEO

Basically when I attempt to launch the Iron Front to Arma 3 converstion addons using the withSix program arma 3 loads with no errors but then freezes at the splash screen.

Things I have tried:

- Installing the IFA3FIX

- Changing the version of arma to 1.50

Only v1.48 works for IFA3, v1.50, and v1.52 need the fix.

In your video the @IFA3Fix has no size, why it dont work as theres no files, best actually check manually in your Arma3 directory in the addons folder to make sure the files actually are there.

I dont support PW6 as I dont use it, so i cant tell you if theres issues with PW6 installing the required files, or if it even has the require files which from the vid it dont,

My installation tutorial has all the require files you need---> http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/gunters-ifa3-installation-tutorial-7751413

@Snowsky

Just go with it, your fine.

@Djman56

1. Weapon resting is Arma3 based

2. I know you guys have mainly ported the old IF content

Iron Front wasn't ported, the conversion tool was created, when the tool is used it copies your Iron front game, and reformats

the new copy so that all the files use the .pbo extension on them as that is what Arma3 reads.

As for your request for an 88 ingame it wont happen, no one to build it, the mod is left to the modders, or anyone capable.

IFA3 News

Got news for you guys IFA3 is no longer supported, Kju doesn't support IF anymore as has been said a while back.

Dont expect a patch, if theres a patch that does release it will be amazing but again dont expect it, i been hounding these guys on the IFA3 Skype group for the past 3 months about

the patch and no word form kju himself or Shvetz anymore who was the main guy who was fixing and doing the work whom really dont have the time to do much these days.

basically the mod is left to the modders and or anyone willing to build content for IFA3.

Only thing being worked on for IFA3 right now is a new Conversion tool for IFA3 itself which I had DeadTomGC who created the original tool rebuild,

idk when that will be done but that should I hope fix the issues with the tool not working correctly.

I will be here to support the community, as i have done since Oct 2012 ;) My website the MR (link in my sig) is being redesigned.

As for new content my mod IFA3WarMod ---> http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/ifa3warmod-release-7555594?trail=15

which adds a ton of new content, and many new features, as well as fixes for IFA3 is as far as it might get with IFA3, theres still plans to do more but I

need to talk with my partner who has been on break for studying.

Any other questions feel free to ask, i will help where I can.

• Like 2

Well time for me to uninstall IFA and all related downloads and free some space on my SSD.
Sad news but hey that's life. And I would also like to show my respect to Gunter  who really tried to keep this mod running.

Only v1.48 works for IFA3, v1.50, and v1.52 need the fix.

In your video the @IFA3Fix has no size, why it dont work as theres no files, best actually check manually in your Arma3 directory in the addons folder to make sure the files actually are there.

I dont support PW6 as I dont use it, so i cant tell you if theres issues with PW6 installing the required files, or if it even has the require files which from the vid it dont,

My installation tutorial has all the require files you need---> http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/gunters-ifa3-installation-tutorial-7751413

@Snowsky

Just go with it, your fine.

@Djman56

1. Weapon resting is Arma3 based

Iron Front wasn't ported, the conversion tool was created, when the tool is used it copies your Iron front game, and reformats

the new copy so that all the files use the .pbo extension on them as that is what Arma3 reads.

As for your request for an 88 ingame it wont happen, no one to build it, the mod is left to the modders, or anyone capable.

IFA3 News

Got news for you guys IFA3 is no longer supported, Kju doesn't support IF anymore as has been said a while back.

Dont expect a patch, if theres a patch that does release it will be amazing but again dont expect it, i been hounding these guys on the IFA3 Skype group for the past 3 months about

the patch and no word form kju himself or Shvetz anymore who was the main guy who was fixing and doing the work whom really dont have the time to do much these days.

basically the mod is left to the modders and or anyone willing to build content for IFA3.

Only thing being worked on for IFA3 right now is a new Conversion tool for IFA3 itself which I had DeadTomGC who created the original tool rebuild,

idk when that will be done but that should I hope fix the issues with the tool not working correctly.

I will be here to support the community, as i have done since Oct 2012 ;) My website the MR (link in my sig) is being redesigned.

As for new content my mod IFA3WarMod ---> http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/ifa3warmod-release-7555594?trail=15

which adds a ton of new content, and many new features, as well as fixes for IFA3 is as far as it might get with IFA3, theres still plans to do more but I

need to talk with my partner who has been on break for studying.

Any other questions feel free to ask, i will help where I can.

Any chance the repo can be made public so people can work on it? Sound's like a lot of the patch was already completed

IFA3 is still going imo, I will find a way, my last post was just to inform you all that Kju which has been out of the picture for several months now obviously aint supporting IF,

and we haven't heard from him since his last post.

Theres no one else on the team that I'm aware of that can work on the "patch" which as far as I know from my previous talks with Shvetz there was and or is one,

just everything is lost in translation,so there may be possible yet to acquire the files from Kju or shvetz to release this is what i been trying to do.

I promise you guys and theres no guarantees but i will try to find a way to solve this, I've supported the IF community this far, I'm not

stopping now because a couple of guys are burnt out or have no time anymore, I have time, lots of it everyday, I make time when others fail too, real life dont

stand in my way, more lack of energy does sometimes but that gets to everyone.

Some history about IF mod

Little history for you guys, back in mid/late 2012 Kju worked on the conversion process but it was in secret, and only us moderators, and forum admins on the official IF forums

back then had access to view any info regarding this "conversion" he was working on, he had approval from DS, BIS, X1, and Awar to do it.

In start of 2013 i formed a mod team, it was called IFR Iron front revival we had almost 20 members on the team.

At the time we were trying to "break" IF to be moddable which we almost did, kju approached me and said he has easier way, and basically my team and him ended up working together,

so one of the members of IFR DeadTomGC created the conversion tool, this allowed everyone to convert their IF to a mod and play it in Arma2CO, remember at the time early 2013 this was all secret,

no one really knew what we were up too, they knew we had a project, and were releasing something big, long story short, after some time lots of testing, fixes, and alot of annoying wait time

thanks to DS the conversion was approved, we released the tool, and the v1.06 patch that Awar had that was unfinished, which we got permission to finish.

This is how IFA2 came about.

IFA3 again was also Kju's work among a few others that helped make it possible in IFA3, it was a hard tasking process, but Kju did post looking for help with IFA3, as you can see modding

is very time consuming, alot of us spend alot of our spare time building stuff that the rest play with. Anyways to this day I have been working at trying to keep the IF community

going with the MR (missionrepository), its been supporting the IF community since Oct 2012!

I dont plan on stopping because Kju is bored, burnt out, busy with other stuff or basically has no more time for it, same goes for the other

guys that worked on IFA3, they have no time., their down to 1 guy.

==========

Sit tight for a bit, theres more work and things to be done yet, for those of you waiting for me to update my IFA3WarMod and add new stuff, i will do that dont worry, right now i'm taking a break,

I got DeadTomGc working on the new conversion tool, and Haz whom has helped me out alot has supported my efforts to support you guys with new storage for all the files on the MR,

in the meantime my partner who helped build the mod is on break with his studies, and me im taking a breather and playing something else while working on misc small stuff for IF.

i got more plans for my WarMod, and we got the files to boot for it, just trying to make time for it with my partner to get it done.

If anyone else that can code and script wants to help out send me a pm and I'll fill you in on what we got and what we want to do.

Lastly recently I released a small menu mod (3 files) that add WW2 footage along with music for IFA3 see here---> http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/ifa3warmod-menu-videos-7780264?pid=1289738997

Any chance the repo can be made public so people can work on it? Sound's like a lot of the patch was already completed

As far as I know alot has been fixed, one of the fixes was something me and my partner researched and got a few files from them but managed to

make IFA3 play with latest version of Arma3 so we have @IFA3Fix.

As for your questions specifically I dont think there is, the files from what I understand was sent to kju for testing, reviewing, and or compiling for a patch, files were coming from Shvetz

and the other guys that were working on the patches, as far as I know either Shvetz has copies of the files, or kju has it, I dont know, but I am looking to find out, I'll let you guys know if I find out anything.

But thats the spirit Kerc Kasha!

• Like 3

-snip-

Thanks for the help! I have got all the files and put them where your post says me to, but when I run Arma 3 I get an error saying, "Addon 'AiA_Infantry_IF' requires addon 'LIB_sov_characters'". Now I am using am using an IFA3SA, IFA3, IFA3m, LIB_DLC_1, and CBA_A3 that I downloaded from another tutorial post awhile back. Would these files maybe be out of date? Also when I attempt to run the patches for the mod both give me an error saying, "File is corrupt".

• Like 1

I am new to making Iron Front work in Arma 3, purchased from Steam v105.  Having the following issues:

1. @IF3m can't find it anywhere to download, Gunter site does not work

2. The rest of the files I have but get same error "Addon 'AiA_Infantry_IF' requires addon 'LIB_sov_characters'".

@worldtutorials & vengeance1

Sorry for your troubles guys, but the errors you report is the typical error that ALOT of people have been reporting to me and in general and its related to the conversion tool

as its broke, partly broke I should say but as noted in my previous posts, I have the original creator of the toll rebuilding a new version for IFA3, in the mean time please send me a pm

as I have a file that should solve your issue, I will explain in the pm.

For your questions specifically i will quote you:

Would these files maybe be out of date?

They are latest versions.

Also when I attempt to run the patches for the mod both give me an error saying, "File is corrupt".

Two issues with this,

#1 redownload the patch as it probably is corrupt, its possible, also do not apply any patches til you have IFA3 working ingame.

#2 your @IF was not totally converted and thus the patch is not working as it should.

1. @IF3m can't find it anywhere to download, Gunter site does not work

@IFA3m is the file you want, and my site does work, where were you on the site that gives you the impression that the site dont work?

I was just on it just now as well as yesterday updating links, and everything is working and downloadable as it should be.

You can either get @IFA3m file from the installation tutorial here-->  http://www.missionrepository.com/ifa3-installation-tutorial

or get the same file on my other tutorial on the IF Fan forums here---> http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/gunters-ifa3-installation-tutorial-7751413

file for both pages come from the same place, both links work.

Again as per the top of my post here, that error message is the result of a broken tool which only way to fix it is with another file I have, and I will explain through pm,

so send me a pm if you want this issue resolved, why pm? Publicly I'd be breaking the rules so to speak, and theres really no way around the issue til the new conversion tool is finished.

Gunter,

Thank you for the response,  This is the website I was on:

http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/gunters-ifa3-installation-tutorial-7751413 

Not sure why this did not work yesterday I got this error

"This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information."

But it works now so great!  The conversion tool still get this error but you have addressed that.  I'll send a PM thanks so much for the help!

Vengeance