.kju

Iron Front as mod in Arma 3

the missions are a bit buggy for me, same for the official campaign. And with the D-Day mission i couldnt blow up the wires, going to give it another try.

Tons more missions at the MR, link in my sig, dont forget the editor too!

Also if you want new content for the game then give my mod IFA3WarMod a shot it adds 18 new weapons and a motorcycle, as well as alot of other things, link again.......is in my sig :)

• Like 1

When update for Iron Front mod will come out?

Have no idea, but i did find out today that IFA3 with Arma3's latest patch v1.50 has been fixed, among many other things, but i will keep you guys posted

if I hear anything, or Kju says something himself.

Is this linked to the I44 project by any chance?

No I44 is Invasion 1944 which is the western front, this thread is for Iron Front: Liberation 1944 which is the Ostfront or aka as the Eastern front.

Its abbreviations are IF44, the IFA3 as what this thread is for is for Iron Front in Arma3.

I44 is not in Arma3 yet and last post from the devs was from May.

Check it out, I recorded 2 new vids I recorded this morning that demonstrate all the new weapons and features related to them for the full version of my mod,

the 2 vids are basically one vid in 2 parts:

Note turn your volume down for the 1st vid a bit as I seemed to have gotten to close to the mic, lol

for more info on the mod the link is in my sig for IFA3WarMod.

Check it out, I recorded 2 new vids I recorded this morning that demonstrate all the new weapons and features related to them for the full version of my mod,

the 2 vids are basically one vid in 2 parts:

Note turn your volume down for the 1st vid a bit as I seemed to have gotten to close to the mic, lol

for more info on the mod the link is in my sig for IFA3WarMod.

Amazing work! Can't wait for this to be released, adds more atmosphere and cool content into the mod. But the stamina bar when shooting a weapon is a bit too much in my honest opinion... but nevertheless, awesome job, are you also working on new uniforms?

Danny............ the mod has been out since August 24th, and a patch was released for it on the 31st, where ya been?

Also dont quote whole posts, my post is right above yours.

This is the release thread on IF Fan forums:

http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post?id=7555594

Theres another on the forums here in the Iron front section (addons & Mods complete).

But the stamina bar when shooting a weapon is a bit too much in my honest opinion

Thats only for weapons that need to be deployed, and actually the stamina bar isn't for that anyways, stamina bar is on its own, stamina bar will be there when you are running around,

if you havent sprinted without stopping and are standing idle then the stamina bar wont show up, but in the vid your just seeing the result

of what happens when you shoot mg's and a PTRD41 undeployed as explained in the vid theres a penalty that effects your stamina for not having the gun not deployed.

You can remove that feature, same with the stamina bar if you want as all my WarMods are customozible which means about 99% of the mod can be adjusted

or tweaked to your liking or play style be it realism or whatever.

are you also working on new uniforms?

Theres Geist mod for that, plus texture packs only make the download double in size, so instead of a 525mb download as it is now, you'll get a 1gb download, not very practical, already

ton of uniform packs and mods for IF but nothing serious for gameplay or with new content like my mod, my mod is about gameplay, and IFA3WarMod is different

from my other 8 WarMod compilations as I had added new content mainly the new weapons,

only because IF needs new content, and I love WW2 so I do whatever it takes to get more into the game for the community.

Any other questions about the mod use the thread linked.

Hi, I have a problem with IFA3. When I turn IF A3 game turns on and shows up "Bohemia Ineteractive" and then the game  "no response"

-mod=@CBA_A3;@IF;@IF_Other_Addons;@IFA3;@IFA3M;@IFA3SA;@LIB_DLC_1;@task_force_radio; 

Anyone know any solution, or we need to wait for updates?

Make sure you have the load order correct as seen below:

@CBA_A3;@LIB_DLC_1;@IF;@IFA3SA;@IFA3m;@IFA3

if you dont have @LIB_DLC_1 which is the dlc then you dont need that in there.

and the @IF_Other_Addons is just an explosions addon which isn't required.

Lastly IFA3 has an issue with running with Arma3 v1.50, and now v1.52 and will not load or start, my partner and I have a fix that will allow you guys to play with IFA3 and the latest version of Arma3

right now anyone that has prevented the automatic update to the latest version and is still at v1.48 like myself ;) can still play with IFA3, for those of you who have their Arma3 at the latest version (1.52)

then this weekend we will be releasing this fix, right now we have it working, but need to test it some more to make sure its working as it should.

Also no word on the latest IFA3 patch which should also have this fix, but the fix my partner and I have is not the same fix that should be coming with the latest patch,

so I have no idea when the patch will be released, its been said last week I think that in some weeks it will be released, well imo thats yet to be seen so, til then look forward

to the weekend and keep your eye on this thread for the release of the fix:

http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/ifa3-patchs-game-freeze-issuefix-please-vote-7585113

Iron front news

In other Iron front news the following is going on:

About it right now among various misc small things like missions updates, ect,. Watch the MR news for more info on whats been going on, as well as IF Fan forums

• Like 1

I tried to use this but for whatever reason it kept telling me aia_infantry requires lib_sov_characters, though I installed everything fine on my end.

That has to do with your IFA3 install itself.

Seems the file Lib_sov_Characters is either corrupt or the file hasn't been fully copied over when the conversion was running.

Whats the size of the file lib_sov_characters file you have?

you can find it in the @IF addons folder.

Post it before applying my copy, so we can compare file sizes.

Heres a copy of the Lib_sov_character file https://www.dropbox.com/s/36m61jrwva373vm/Lib_sov%20characters%20file.rar?dl=0

extract the rar, and move all the files to here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@IF\addons

You will need the fix linked in my previous post to even play with IFA3, so be sure to get that then try the mod again.

Ok so i checked my IFa3m folder and for whatever reason nearly all of my files in there are 567kb

So I assume the converter isnt working properly, going in game only terrain from IF it shows is omaha beach, but it's missing a ton of stuff.

Follow my tutorial for installation:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/161011-iron-front-as-mod-in-arma-3/page-61?p=2762915

Suggest redoing the conversion, delete your @IF folder, and make sure you grab the files linked there except the DLC Lite,

as if you have the full DLC then you dont need the lite version.

• Like 1

wouldnt it be just WAY easier to setup a repo or something or the complete package of that mod ready for arma 3?

i honestly lost track what to install were *confused*

• Like 1

Check the license info

Note: You may not redistribute the mod version. Otherwise you might face legal action by the publisher!

wouldnt it be just WAY easier to setup a repo or something or the complete package of that mod ready for arma 3?

As drredfox quoted, no you cannot, you can redistribute all the mods for IFA3, but you cannot do the

@IF which is the mod folder that you get when you convert your iron front game to a mod for IFA3.

i honestly lost track what to install were *confused*

Its fairly easy, review my installation tutorial, just follow the steps, any questions then ask.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/161011-iron-front-as-mod-in-arma-3/page-61?p=2762915

Are there any SP missions or campaigns with this mod?

Thanks

Does this fix repair also the recoil problems that came out after the Marksman DLC release?

Are there any SP missions or campaigns with this mod?

On my website Mission Repository, theres tons of missions, and campaigns, link in my sig, all missions in the vanilla IF section are .IFA format which means you can only play

them in Iron Front not IFA3, however if you change (rename) the .IFA at the end to .pbo, then you can play with that mission in IFA3.

So change this---> mission.ifa   to  mission.pbo  there missions and campaigns I have converted over in the IFA3 section, just browse around and see what interests you.

Does this fix repair also the recoil problems that came out after the Marksman DLC release?

No, all the fix does it allow players to play with IFA3 with the latest version of Arma3, earlier versions before v1.50, and v1.52 of Arma3 had no issues,

but once the later versions released IFA3 wouldn't start, and would freeze or crash, with the fix IFA3 will start normal and play normal again.

If you want recoil fix, and many more things see the release thread of my IFA3WarMod linked in my sig.

Yes, i know, but it seems they're only MP :(

Although they might be played SP, I'm looking for missions meant to be SP by the creator.

Yes, i know, but it seems they're only MP :(

Although they might be played SP, I'm looking for missions meant to be SP by the creator.

Have a look here for the single player campaign:

http://www.missionrepository.com/ifa3-sp-campaign

Also notice in scenarios there are the SP ones all there still and workshop missions. However I do notice a lot of the mission packs on the repo are currently templates to build from rather than mission, but there are plenty still up there thanks to Gunter and co.

Hi everyone.

What do you think about that?

5EXNHFbNQjI.jpg<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Zi9La7PAfb8"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rx4AI4T0iZ0"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-AI_jvrn1oQ"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WAPAYGp.png

CF09kd6.png

post-2412-0-35470700-1439766200.jpg

post-2412-0-88802200-1443564539.jpg

This oictures its not my work. And community which host and play A3IF would like to get some help with models - sounds and stuff.

Since A3 engine breaks IF vanilla tanks - we had to do our own from scratch. MB someone have pz3-pz4 textures and\or any other models.

dmorok

The PPS43 you can get through my IFA3WarMod and the version you got from WOG guys I believe, we improved the gun, their gun has closure sounds.

The PPs43 is from justfighter, he donated to my IFR team back in 2013 the model, and misc stuff but we never had a chance to look at it and work on it, then in August it was

finished by Shvetz and Jegor, whom i got permission to include in my IFA3WarMod, the gun seen here in my WIP vid has closure sounds:

After we fixed the gun, this is what it is now:

===========

Also your 3rd vid is from Shvetz with the BMW bike the R71, which I also have in my mod:

============

More tanks would be welcome!