.kju

Iron Front as mod in Arma 3

Mod will not start now after 1.50 update. I just get a black screen and nothing happens.

i must be stupid, never had any trouble installing a mod. This one is very difficult for me, when i launch it gets stuck at the Arma3 loading screen. I did all the steps from installing the patches and chose a path.

i must be stupid, never had any trouble installing a mod. This one is very difficult for me, when i launch it gets stuck at the Arma3 loading screen. I did all the steps from installing the patches and chose a path.

which arma 3 version ? If you have this problem in 1.50 updated version it is not your fault. 

which arma 3 version ? If you have this problem in 1.50 updated version it is not your fault.

I've updated arma and mine runs fine apart from the current bugs. No Thompson,mg42 sounds, some vehicle sounds and the rotating static weapons in 3rd person.

Yeah, will the sounds for all the automatic weapons be fixed?

Yeah, will the sounds for all the automatic weapons be fixed?

Download the San6a3 sound mod. Fixes them. Well gives them new sounds at least

I've updated arma and mine runs fine apart from the current bugs. No Thompson,mg42 sounds, some vehicle sounds and the rotating static weapons in 3rd person.

Which iron front version have you got? Disc , steam? Which mod installation process did you do? Other mod installed ?

i have the arma3 and IF steam version updated to the last patch. Guess i will have to re-download and install the stuff again.

is this mod still being worked on? if so can you please optimize the US units when i place 10 to 15 soldiers i get lagg

btw the MEGA download links for arma3 are down.

Your referring to which file for IFA3, IFA3SA?

is this mod still being worked on? if so can you please optimize the US units when i place 10 to 15 soldiers i get lagg

Yes it is, we are waiting for a patch, best report your issues here so the IFA3 team can look into the issue:

https://dev.withsix.com/projects/lib-issue-tracker/issues

nevermind, i found the links on the Mega drive which shows all links.

What is difference between IFA3 and IFA3SA?

The IFA3 is the Iron Front compatibility and many other things, then IFA3SA is the mod that was basically All in Arma that allowed you to play with Arma2

content in Arma3, it turned standalone aka SA part two compatibility mods, as well as files for character, vehicle, weapons, and alot of other stuff

I cant really tell you, Kju could tell you. Either way you need them both.

As for patches and mods, I have all the patches and all the required mods under the IFA3 section on the MR--> http://www.missionrepository.com/

I also get a error while loading the mods: requires addon "LIB sov characters". this is strange, i already own the d-day dlc. Is it wise to still download the optional @LIB_DLC?

Game freezes because of this: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/161011-iron-front-as-mod-in-arma-3/?p=2906685

you dont need the optional dlc if you already own the dlc, lite version is only listed there if you dont have it, plus lite version is low quality version.

Other method for install is Play with Six, read a page back, another member had same issue as you and got it solved with Pw6.

• Like 1

Game freezes because of this: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/161011-iron-front-as-mod-in-arma-3/?p=2906685

you dont need the optional dlc if you already own the dlc, lite version is only listed there if you dont have it, plus lite version is low quality version.

Other method for install is Play with Six, read a page back, another member had same issue as you and got it solved with Pw6.

will have a look at Six, first ill try to play with the rollback to 1.48.

Btw what is the 1.1 patch you mentioned? Do i need that too?

its working with the rollback tweak :) downloaded Iron Reich and some other missions. Looking forward playing it.

Is it correct that in order to run this we have to roll back to 1.48?

is there no other way round this or do we just have to wait for someone from IFA3 to patch their end?

thanks

Pete

Both, we have to roll the arma3 game patch to run it, and currently the IFA3 needs to be updated again in order to work with 1.50, we are already have been

waiting for a patch for the past couple of months to fix various things, so this is whats needed for now.