.kju

Iron Front as mod in Arma 3

WoW Tierprot ! that is quite an awesome news : O

This already made me want to make more missions XD

WWII is back guys ! gogo let's push this mod

Wow, that looks amazing! You just made my day even more better then it was, Tierprot. Looks awesome! Would be awesome if the Waffen-SS skins (sturmtroopers) would get into the mod too, with the dot camo, and maybe some cool Fallschirmjaeger units to equipp the FG42 with!

fg42, grease gun, ppsh43? are already in game?

No, they are not.

Also, another question... i saw a post with a question about Invasion 1944 content having the same quality as the content from Iron Front. Is that a hint that those stuff are getting ported from A2 (I am talking about Invasion 1944) to ArmA 3 (Iron Front 2) ? Or are there any future plans on adding custom content, like maybe maps, units, weapons and such?

Enough questions for today, awesome work on the stuff, very enjoyable and high quality, it has very good potential, and that for a ''alpha'' version (at least it says it still alpha)

Edited by DannyNickelov

we need to know more! ;)

That video made me laugh, haha. Instead of gold, there must be new awesome updates and content waiting for us behind that door!

Is there a confirmation on German and Russian radio protocol being added into the game?

And for some reason there are no Russian tanks in the unit sections (only troopers)

Edited by DannyNickelov

That video made me laugh, haha. Instead of gold, there must be new awesome updates and content waiting for us behind that door!

Me too, Epic movie clip for this topic.

:)

Hey guys, if you planning to add new tanks in to the game and as tank warfare in Iron Front is much more realistic than Arma 3 vanilla.

Here two unvaluable and quite rare books in PDF about WWII Ballistics, Armory and Gunnery

http://www.scribd.com/doc/219173969/...or-and-Gunnery

http://mr-home.staff.shef.ac.uk/hobbies/ww2pen3.pdf

Enjoy

HaZZarD

I can't find the section in editor wich has the wrecks, craters, trenches etc etc.

it seems that i can't find the Kubelwagen and Opel Blitzes neither, BUT when using the MCC mod from ArmA 3 i can see them in the spawn list, but not in Zeus (same for the IF: Misc, ammo boxes, craters etc, cant see that in neither of those)

I want to make a trench for the AA. I know it's there, but i think zeus or MCC is bugged.

zZGZ8pR.jpg[/img]

Edited by DannyNickelov

@DannyNickelov: ye same here, I found no trenches in Zeus and the problem is I wanted to combine MCC + Zeus as 3D editor for the very reason to not have to place trenches manully, but I have found no method yet to move trenches with MCC or Zeus : (

@DannyNickelov: ye same here, I found no trenches in Zeus and the problem is I wanted to combine MCC + Zeus as 3D editor for the very reason to not have to place trenches manully, but I have found no method yet to move trenches with MCC or Zeus : (

Yeah, i think zeus and/or MCC is not fully competible with the game. Too bad, because with Zeus you can create things withing the blink of an eye. Also some units/vehicles are missing too, maybe they will fix that in a future update.

Also, look at this: Dot camouflage (Waffen-SS, or in the game ''Stormtroopers'') on a helmet. I think the current stormtroopers wich is using the splittarn camo is being replaced with the correct one, the dot camo troopers?

<a  href=54kbZAn.jpg' alt='54kbZAn.jpg'>

Edited by DannyNickelov

Is there a mod that add " Snow " insted of rain/bad weather?

Also I have a idea or suggestion if it is possible to change/add new ground textures like snow/winter on allready made maps?

I dont have time to make winter island for IF or I would. But I give you my ideas.

* " Outskirst of Stalingrad " - small part of map has the Suburb of the city and rest of the map is countryside. In that way you get better FPS then make a entier city map.

* Battle of the Bulge

* Battle of the Kursk

* Battle of the Seelow Heights

* Battle for Berlin

* Or just a custom countryside fiction winter map

* MarketGarden

* Caen

* Africa, El alamein, Tobruk.

* Italy

List can go on forever...

-------------------------

Good job every one that trying to expand the WW2 Arma Community! We need it :)

Edited by Mr Pedersen

Hey guys, I'am organizing an Iron Front Arma 3 Team, something with the spirit of a community of friends , not a clan so you are free to join even if you are already in a clan and you still want a certain degree of freedom.

The only rule is that we would like to have people that really do teamplay and are altruist, no rusher or "lonewolf" which drag the whole squad under MG42 fire and make the mission fail :S

Please leave a comment in the thread linked below if interested in joining us

--> IRON FRONT ARMA 3 TEAM <--

cheers

HaZZarD

Is there a mod that add " Snow " insted of rain/bad weather?

Also I have a idea or suggestion if it is possible to change/add new ground textures like snow/winter on allready made maps?

I dont have time to make winter island for IF or I would. But I give you my ideas.

* " Outskirst of Stalingrad " - small part of map has the Suburb of the city and rest of the map is countryside. In that way you get better FPS then make a entier city map.

* Battle of the Bulge

* Battle of the Kursk

* Battle of the Seelow Heights

* Battle for Berlin

* Or just a custom countryside fiction winter map

* MarketGarden

* Caen

* Africa, El alamein, Tobruk.

* Italy

List can go on forever...

-------------------------

Good job every one that trying to expand the WW2 Arma Community! We need it :)

do you mean something like Forgotten hope 2? i'm wondering if is it possible to have their layers's map.... are a well made levels

So, IF is on sale for about 13 dollars, is it worth it if i only want to play the arma 3 mod version?

I like making missions and evertpything too, i can use this just like any other mod in pws (ie: along with the other mods right)

So, IF is on sale for about 13 dollars, is it worth it if i only want to play the arma 3 mod version?

I like making missions and evertpything too, i can use this just like any other mod in pws (ie: along with the other mods right)

isn't proper a Mod, is a entire new game IMHO now i prefer it, than vanilla arma 3 IF has endless potential

a funny MP map would be opertation baytown from bf 1942

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100825152451/battlefield/images/2/2d/Baytown.jpg

Ok thanks, if it has good potential im going to probably buy it

Hopefully i can play mp with some of you guys who try to arrange stuff, maybe once i get a dedi i can run some ifa3 stuff on there, since it seems like there is a desire but no big effort

IF for A3... yes it is worth it.

New update for IF A3 soon too, I belive. :)

-------------------------------------

I think there is only one 24/7 IF A3 server up at the moment? 82nd? Or am I wrong?

Is there other A3 IF Server up 24/7?

isn't proper a Mod, is a entire new game IMHO now i prefer it, than vanilla arma 3 IF has endless potential

Same here. Really like a whole new game and much to explore.

Hello there

As the others have said its a fun little game once combined with A2 or A3. (and I use many mods with my A3 version)

By itself IFL is flawed although I did have many hours of fun in it. A chap called Hazzard has been crating some interesting missions for the IFL A3 conversion, check them out.

Rgds

LoK

there is a skilled mission maker for a "omaha beach" sector control mode pvp 64 players?

Edited by Zukov

do you mean something like Forgotten hope 2? i'm wondering if is it possible to have their layers's map.... are a well made levels

You could ask them, i know they are willing to ''trade'' content, so they give you models or whatever but you have to give something in return.