.kju

Iron Front as mod in Arma 3

@ Burdy

Please upload your rpt log file.

@ 82ndairbornerealism

Need the rpt from A3 - not IF the game. :) See my sig.

See the wiki for correct modline and recommended shared collections.

@ 82ndairbornerealism

You are using the old AiA merge version.

This is no longer supported and not to be used with IFA3 especially.

how exactly do I play with the correct merge version? I've followed many youtube videos, dev haven tutorials, and even tutorials made by ironfront/other groups.

Also must I have,

arma 2

oa

iron front d-day dlc if i want (us troops)

installed to play on the arma 3 ironfront with us troops?

Edited by 82ndairbornerealism

@ 82ndairbornerealism

Please read the wiki. Or what is the problem with it?

Can someone show step by step how to install this mod ? I do own ARMA 3 and Iron Front SA. I have installed mod IFA3SA via playwithsix but when click launch it does start arma 3 only. Checked extension and mod @IFA3SA in enabled. Answers eg. "@ 82ndairbornerealism Please read the wiki. Or what is the problem with it?" is NOT ANY HELP. Thank you in advance.

Installing ironfront with play with six doesn't work or is too complicated to get working. Requesting a simpler way to install / play via play with six. Too make it easier to install and more simple will increase players.

Ive spend 4 days trying to get mine working properly and finally I get in and everything seems fine except the us vehicle sounds and now you say "You are using the old AiA merge version." .................

^ That version i use is the play with six version!!! What wiki? I dont want to read wiki i want an explaination.

@ 82ndairbornerealism US vehicles arent ported yet (its in our roadmap, but yet not ready), kju already said it to you ^) Unfortunately such complicated installation proccess isnt our wish, but thats thing which rights owner insisted on.

---------- Post added at 13:52 ---------- Previous post was at 13:49 ----------

There is a detailed step by step guide on manual installation, but its in russian, still, hope, it will help you to break through

Some mid of november might be a bit later i guess, about what will be included into it - really right now just cant say, cause i simply dont know, too many things are in a process of preparing and what will be finished - who knows. What is definitely about patch - non of your list will be included. We are lacking of arms (most of the work done by 3 guys) for preparing some new content, so new content from team will be delayed till most of the known gameplay ruining issues would be solved (thats in priority). About existing US content - unfortunately source data for it is lost and having it is essential for correction of models (cars,tanks and plane have to be properly tweaked for PhysX, only then sound issues and couple of other will be solved), thats why original DLC US troops were replaced but vanilla A3 units some patches ago, and thats why US vehilcles weren`t ported yet. About new US troops - can`t promise anything right now, but there are some chances of their update, but still definitely not in upcoming patch. Hope that clarifies situation :)

This is how to solve this problem with tanks in my previous post

Please be patient. This update may appear to take a long time to complete. It is updating and installing very large data.

Arma 3

Iron Front DLC for Arma 3 Patch: Updating version 1.32 to version 1.99...

Update 1.90-1.99\@LIB_DLC_1\ADDONS\FRANCE_DATA.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.90-1.99\@LIB_DLC_1\ADDONS\FRANCE_LAYER.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.90-1.99\@LIB_DLC_1\ADDONS\FRANCE_WRP.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.90-1.99\@LIB_DLC_1\ADDONS\IF_DLC_MPMISSIONS.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.90-1.99\@LIB_DLC_1\ADDONS\LIB_BUILDINGS2.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.90-1.99\@LIB_DLC_1\ADDONS\LIB_DLC_SPMISSIONS.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.90-1.99\@LIB_DLC_1\ADDONS\LIB_DLC_VEGETATION.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.90-1.99\@LIB_DLC_1\ADDONS\LIB_LCVP.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.90-1.99\@LIB_DLC_1\ADDONS\LIB_M4A3_75.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.90-1.99\@LIB_DLC_1\ADDONS\LIB_M4A3_75_WRECK.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.90-1.99\@LIB_DLC_1\ADDONS\LIB_P47_THUNDERBOLT.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.90-1.99\@LIB_DLC_1\ADDONS\LIB_US_CHARACTERS.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.90-1.99\@LIB_DLC_1\ADDONS\LIB_US_VEHICLES.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.90-1.99\@LIB_DLC_1\ADDONS\LIB_US_WEAPONS.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Iron Front DLC for Arma 3 Patch patch 1.99 has been applied successfully.

got this error when installing the DLC community patch from MEGA, used Google drive instead and got no errors.

;2808668']@ Burdy

Please upload your rpt log file.

@ 82ndairbornerealism

Need the rpt from A3 - not IF the game. :) See my sig.

See the wiki for correct modline and recommended shared collections.

Log for just launching the game?

Where do I find this? I only have .rpt's for my server

Yes the rpt's post them here http://pastebin.jonasscholz.de/1478

open them, copy everything, and then past it into the white box, set for 1 day and then press send, then post the link here and we can look at it.

Alright well this is my server RPT (still dont know how to get client RPT).

RPT stops really short due too character cap.

UPDATED

I want to announce the release of my public Ironfront in Arma 3 Server and my (English) version of how to install the Ironfront to Arma 3 manually.

-Ironfront Server Name: 82ndAB | Iron Front Liberation 1944 | ts 70.42.74.240

-Ironfront Server IP: 70.42.74.240:2302 (If you dont find it, search with remote by typing 70.42.74.240 in the ip section and 2302 in the port section then hit ok.

-Ironfront Server Mission: Depends

-Ironfront Server Tracker: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/70.42.74.240:2302/

Manually Install Ironfront to Arma 3:

- Mod Install tutorial (english version):

- LITE Mod Install tutorial (english version):

-Feel free to contact me if an admin is needed: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shakazulunation/

Alright well this is my server RPT (still dont know how to get client RPT).

Client is here

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Arma 3

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

If anyone has an Arma3 server either post your info here

http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/are-there-any-servers-or-groups-for-vanilla-arma2co-and-arma3-versions-of-if-7090216?pid=1284951512#post1284951512

or send me the info an I will make a post on the thread, should create a list.

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

IFA3 Blitzkrieg missions now on the MR:

http://www.missionrepository.com/ifa3-blitzkrieg-5

Servers updated to new Ip Address:

-Ironfront Server Name: 82ndAB | Iron Front Liberation 1944 | ts 70.42.74.240

-Ironfront Server IP: 70.42.74.240:2302 (If you dont find it, search with remote by typing 70.42.74.240 in the ip section and 2302 in the port section then hit ok.

-Ironfront Server Mission: Depends

-Ironfront Server Tracker: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/70.42.74.240:2302/

@ 82ndairbornerealism US vehicles arent ported yet (its in our roadmap, but yet not ready), kju already said it to you ^) Unfortunately such complicated installation proccess isnt our wish, but thats thing which rights owner insisted on.

---------- Post added at 13:52 ---------- Previous post was at 13:49 ----------

There is a detailed step by step guide on manual installation, but its in russian, still, hope, it will help you to break through

Hi, So it is the reason why US cars do not have sounds, right ?

Anyway thx for GREAT MOD !

Edited by PawelKPL

this setObjectTextureGlobal [3, "90.jpg"];

Alright - ill send it over in a few days, not on the IFSA PC atm.

Is custom textures for the models broken? I am trying to put a few custom decals in the units but it does not seem to work - making my own Config.cpp nor the settextureglobal command. Anyone have any luck trying to make any custom decals?

@ Günter Severloh

Please don't promote outdated guides - it only adds more confusion.

See my comments above what the problems are with this one.

Ok, i read your notes a couple pages back in response to Hazzard and will just hide the page for now til he updates it.

Alright - ill send it over in a few days, not on the IFSA PC atm.

Is custom textures for the models broken? I am trying to put a few custom decals in the units but it does not seem to work - making my own Config.cpp nor the settextureglobal command. Anyone have any luck trying to make any custom decals?

bump so doesn't get covered at end of last page.

There is a bit annoying problem with the D-Day DLC guys, I think this is dated back to the original Iron Front and is not a new bug.

Basically you have very low visibility, which being it Normandy is ok, but look like AI can see too well through concealment.

I think the main problem is them being able to see though the tall grass, the Hedgerows seems more ok.

I know Arma3 tried to track this problem and it worked a bit but being IF from A2, maybe there is a LOS problem with the tall grass model ? I don't know, not an expert but this is the feedback I had from the players that tried my 2 missions in Normandy.

cheers

Edited by HaZZarD