.kju

Iron Front as mod in Arma 3

@ Skyllio

Submit it to their false positive check and it will get white-listed.

This has been a problem before with the installer and was white-listed after submission.

Use https://www.virustotal.com to get it scanned by many products. This way you can identify false positives rather reliably.

PS: Please don't double/multi post the same message in multiple threads.

I've tried to download this several different ways during the past 2 days but can't seem to find out why it isn't working. I usually install my mods manually, but when that didn't work I decided to try playwithsix and I had the same problem. It seems that the game isn't loading lib_core.pbo at all and the install is also having trouble finding @IF in the Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead folder during the conversion. When I checked the editor to see if the maps from Iron Front were installed, I can only see AiA maps from the previous Arma games I own and none of the Iron Front maps. Is there something that I am missing or is there an error with the playwithsix install right now?

@ SilentAssassin

Play withSIX stable doesn't work at all right now.

The beta branch works for 1.62 (not 1.63, nor directly for A3).

So either downgrade to 1.62 via a beta patch from BI and move the exe temporarily to the main directory.

Or use the manual process described in the wiki.

Or wait until Play withSIX gets fixed.

Hi!

I am trying to download 1.08-1.11 Arma2co patch, everytime I try to install i i get the "error found in file" thing in every file of the update? Do anybody have the files uncompressed, not in an exe?

Thanks!

Edit!

Sorry! Thought it was the arma2 forum, BUT, it´s the same with any updates I try with arma3? Weird.

Edited by Tonner

@ Tonner

Please post a screenshot of the error.

@ Tonner

Seems like either your install got corrupted or you are using the wrong patch.

Best try to remove the modfolders again, start with the conversion again and patch directly to 1.11.

@Kju

Any idea when the new IFA3 patch is coming? I know you said it will contain a fix for the panzershrek crashing the game and I am eager to play the singleplayer campaign but can't yet, due to the panzershrek coming up in the early training segment of the campaign.

@ Murrs84

Not ETA. Play the campaign best in A2:CO.

When Panzershrek appeared in my screen, then it crashed ARMA3.

What should i do?

When Panzershrek appeared in my screen, then it crashed ARMA3.

What should i do?

This is a noted issue on the forum that the panzershrek currently crashes the game. Just do not use it. According to the mod developers it is going to be fixed in their next patch however if you read a few comments above, there is no ETA for patch release at this time and he recommends you play the A2 CO version of the IFA3 mod if you want to play the campaign at this time.

I'm still having the same problem as Tonner. I've removed the mod folders, reinstalling both IF and Arma 3. Still getting the error message on everything in the update.

Hi,

i just set up a new Server, maybe someone is interested!

b_560_95_1.png

The following mappack is running on our server:

http://www.missionrepository.com/apps/blog/show/22338477-ifl44-coop-mission-pack-added

Don´t forget the communitty patches!

---------- Post added at 13:52 ---------- Previous post was at 13:49 ----------

Hi,

i just set up a new Server, maybe someone is interested!

b_560_95_1.png

The following mappack is running on our server:

http://www.missionrepository.com/apps/blog/show/22338477-ifl44-coop-mission-pack-added

Don´t forget the communitty patches!

Maybe someone has a good idea for other missions?

help I can not find multiplayer servers in ironfront in arma 3. I have installed the mod in ironfront in arma 3:( but I can not find the server for multiplayer as I do? who can help me with a tutorial? thank you.

Hello!

I have the same concern.

I really would like to play Arma III Iron Front and I have at least 4 other friends who are looking forward to play.

Is there any community out there who play it allready?

I also try find the server in play with six browser and did not find it.

Im looking for a ww2 community for arma 3 that plays Iron Front. Just send me a pm or so if there are any active ww2 communitys that play IF?

Or should I just play vanila Iron Front insted? Me want more WW2 for Arma 3. :)

Sorry to ask again, but is the small A3-World War 2 community dead?

I get no reply, I find no IF servers, I find no IF player and no main IF game servers to play on at all on.

Am I the only one that try to find some kind of ww2 A3 community? :j:

Some screenshots of the upcoming update made by Jegor, models are kindly provided by LODU (many thanks to him!):

6aWuVEs.jpg?1

fg69pfB.jpg?1

72TbhXC.jpg?1

gvXNZIm.jpg?1

vbGV4N2.jpg?1

6xJmS1c.jpg?1

HNDXMAj.jpg?1

xMxpy11.jpg?1

Edited by Tierprot

Nice, looking forward to see the update in action .

Also wondering if it will be a full download ( as AIA SA for the last 2 patch ) or a classic patch like before ?

can I please get a heads up on progress regarding dependencies? Is there a way to avoid requiring all of Arma 2's heavy assets to run this? Been a while since I uninstalled A2CO. :butbut:

I really can't wait for this. I had no idea about Iron Front being an Arma 2 game until today! Tiz a shame about the community being dead though, right now I'm trying to install the A2OA version of IF.