.kju

Iron Front as mod in Arma 3

Hi!

I tried to play with arma3 and did all the steps to be done... So I could start the campaign in arma3 and play a little firing in the firing exercices.... but it hang when changing to grenades I think.. so I could not continue..

Changing to another all in arma version I could continue something more.. but it don't let me manage my player while all is still playing around. I think is a problem with all in arma that still need some more compatibility to make it work correctly.

Hope to see the campaing playable with arma3. Would be amazing!!

;2718631']

@ DarExc

You seem to miss the latest patch (1.11) at least. Upload the rpt log file please.

You were right, was missing 1.11, works now thanks!

@ Japo32

The campaign in A3 is currently not supported.

You can try to skip the first (few) mission(s) with the arma cheats and see if the later mission work (better).

Hi i followed your instructions to implement iron fron as a arma 3 mod via pws. When i try to launch with the arma 3 mod settings, i get an error that my im missing an addon in the @IF "lib_core.pbo"?

I have iron front and arma 2 combined operations installed, i have set pws to the right game folders in the settings of pws?

Sixt

@ Sixt

Please upload the arma3.rpt of a session with IFA3 active.

i would wish to but cant come ingame, i get the error from pws before the game actually starts...

@ Sixt

Please make a screenshot

i did run you ironfront/arma conversion tool, and it made a @if mod in the arma 2 oa folder. And now i can come ingame for some reason, but it doesent show the ironfront maps in the editor, though the game launches with pics from ironfront...

Okay if try the arma 2 version i get the same problem with no ironfront islands even though i uses yours conversion program. im the only one with that problem??

okay my rpt says this when i start the arma 2 version

"

=====================================================================

== E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\beta_oa\arma2oa.exe

== "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\beta_oa\arma2oa.exe" "-par=C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Local\SIX Networks\Play withSIX\Cache\par\Vd5HGe1Ekk2mLybPvkgliw_Q_MVi8YOk0aLMGUI1sRINw.txt"

Exe timestamp: 2014/05/04 12:22:59

Current time: 2014/07/06 21:00:06

Version 1.62.103718

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\baranow_data.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\baranow_layers.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\baranow_wrp.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\dubbing_lib.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\if_mpmissions.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\ivachev_data.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\ivachev_layers.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\ivachev_wrp.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_61k.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_air.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_anims_1.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_anims_st.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_arty_scripts.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_blitzkrieg.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_buildings_models.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_buildings_textures.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_characters.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_clutters.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_core.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_coredata.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_decals.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_dta.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_dubbingradio.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_flakvierling_38.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_flak_38.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_fnc.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_genroad.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_genroad2.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_ger_characters.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_ger_infantry.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_ger_tank_crew.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_js2_43.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_mines.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_misc.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_misc_infantry.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_music.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_pak40.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_pzkpfwiv_h.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_pzkpfwv.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_pzkpfwvi_b.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_pzkpfwvi_e.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_scripts_de_campaign.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_scripts_test.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_sdkfz251.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_sdkfz_7.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_sky.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_sounds.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_sov_characters.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_sov_characters_config.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_sp_missions.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_stug_iii_g.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_su85.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_t34_76.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_t34_85.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_tank_scripts.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_tank_ui.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_targets.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_vegetation.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_weapons.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_wheeled.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_wreck.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\lib_zis3.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\panovo_data.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\panovo_layer.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\panovo_wrp.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\ponton.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\sg_sturmtroopers.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\staszow_data.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\staszow_layers.pbo

Unable to open e:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF2\addons\staszow_wrp.pbo

"

so maybe its a hardware error on my side, and not the mod... hmmm :-(

when i try to start the game with pws, without using conversion program first i get this error:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fiydr4lczkbk3x8/AAATbQ5Utu_JupP_j1AsjXzya

Edited by Sixt

I installed and played IFA3 previouly via withSix with no problem then I uninstalled ArmA 2 and 3 and its mods. When I reinstalled it via withSix it didn't create @IF in Arma OA folder so I used the conversion tool and ran it again. withSix applied the patches successfuly but when I ran the mod set I got a similar problem to @Sixt:

Before game starts

Addon 'AiA_Characters_IF_Clothing_LIB_GER_Infantry' requires addon 'LIB_core'

RPT log

== C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe

== "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" "-par=C:\Users\Scifer\AppData\Local\SIX Networks\Play withSIX\Cache\par\45nhnUJzlUStGBlc8mS6Ww_Q_MVi8YOk0aLMGUI1sRINw.txt"

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_DX11

Exe timestamp: 2014/06/26 16:02:33

Current time: 2014/07/07 14:46:59

Type: Public

Branch: Stable

Version: 1.22.125469

Allocator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll

AppId parsing successful. Using appId=107410

Cannot register unknown string STR_MSG_MP_GAMESPY_NOT_AVAIL

Cannot register unknown string STR_MSG_MP_GAMESPY_TEMP_NOT_AVAIL

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\baranow_data.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\baranow_layers.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\baranow_wrp.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\dubbing_lib.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\if_mpmissions.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\ivachev_data.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\ivachev_layers.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\ivachev_wrp.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_61k.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_air.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_anims_1.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_anims_st.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_arty_scripts.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_blitzkrieg.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_buildings_textures.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_characters.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_clutters.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_core.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_coredata.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_decals.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_dta.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_dubbingradio.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_flakvierling_38.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_flak_38.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_fnc.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_genroad.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_genroad2.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_ger_characters.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_js2_43.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_mines.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_misc.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_misc_infantry.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_music.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_pak40.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_pzkpfwiv_h.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_pzkpfwv.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_pzkpfwvi_b.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_pzkpfwvi_e.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_scripts_de_campaign.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_scripts_test.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_sdkfz251.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_sdkfz_7.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_sky.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_sounds.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_sov_characters_config.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_sp_missions.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_stug_iii_g.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_su85.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_t34_76.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_t34_85.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_tank_scripts.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_tank_ui.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_targets.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_vegetation.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_weapons.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_wheeled.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_wreck.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_zis3.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\panovo_data.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\panovo_layer.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\panovo_wrp.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\ponton.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\sg_sturmtroopers.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\staszow_data.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\staszow_layers.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@IF\addons\staszow_wrp.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@LIB_DLC_1\addons\if_dlc_mpmissions.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@LIB_DLC_1\addons\lib_buildings2.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@LIB_DLC_1\addons\lib_lcvp.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@LIB_DLC_1\addons\lib_m4a3_75.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@LIB_DLC_1\addons\lib_m4a3_75_wreck.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@LIB_DLC_1\addons\lib_p47_thunderbolt.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@LIB_DLC_1\addons\lib_us_characters.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@LIB_DLC_1\addons\lib_us_vehicles.pbo

Unable to open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@LIB_DLC_1\addons\lib_us_weapons.pbo

Conflicting addon CAData in 'Ca\', previous definition in 'a3\'

Unsupported language English in stringtable

Item STR_BetaTest_28 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_title3 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_diary3 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task1 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task1Descr listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task1hud listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task2 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task2Descr listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task2hud listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task3 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task3Descr listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task3hud listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task4 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task4Descr listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task4hud listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task5 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task5Descr listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task5hud listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task6 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task6Descr listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task6hud listed twice

Item STR_LIB_loading_text listed twice

Item STR_LIB_On_MLOAD listed twice

Item STR_LIB_01_sound1 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_01_sound2 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_02_sound1 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_02_sound2 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_02_sound3 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_02_sound4 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_02_sound5 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_02_sound6 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_02_sound7 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_02_sound8 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_02_sound9 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound1 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound2 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound3 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound4 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound5 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound6 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound7 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound8 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound9 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound10 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound11 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_04_sound1 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_04_sound2 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_04_sound3 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_04_sound4 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_04_sound5 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_05_sound1 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_05_sound2 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_INTRO_sound0 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_INTRO_sound1 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_INTRO_sound2 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_INTRO_sound3 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_INTRO_sound4 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_INTRO_sound5 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_INTRO_sound6 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_INTRO_sound7 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_INTRO_sound8 listed twice

And so on...

So IF content cannot be loaded in game. Please help.

Thank you

@ Sixt

You are missing the patches. It might be that the new PwS version doesnt apply them automatically.

@ scifer

Same for you. You don't seem to have the patches applied.

Can you please upload the complete rpt to a file host and the par file mentioned at the top of the rpt too.

;2724618']@ Sixt

You are missing the patches. It might be that the new PwS version doesnt apply them automatically.

@ scifer

Same for you. You don't seem to have the patches applied.

Can you please upload the complete rpt to a file host and the par file mentioned at the top of the rpt too.

I have manual applied the patches to the game, im still getteing the same rpt, and of course no islands and units in game from ironfront, so there must be another problem.

my rpt:

== E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe

== "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" "-par=C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Local\SIX Networks\Play withSIX\Cache\par\45nhnUJzlUStGBlc8mS6Ww_Q_MVi8YOk0aLMGUI1sRINw.txt" -cpucount=4

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_DX11

Exe timestamp: 2014/06/26 16:02:33

Current time: 2014/07/08 01:01:09

Type: Public

Branch: Stable

Version: 1.22.125469

Allocator: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll

AppId parsing successful. Using appId=107410

Cannot register unknown string STR_MSG_MP_GAMESPY_NOT_AVAIL

Cannot register unknown string STR_MSG_MP_GAMESPY_TEMP_NOT_AVAIL

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\baranow_data.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\baranow_layers.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\baranow_wrp.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\dubbing_lib.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\if_mpmissions.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\ivachev_data.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\ivachev_layers.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\ivachev_wrp.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_61k.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_air.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_anims_1.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_anims_st.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_arty_scripts.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_blitzkrieg.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_buildings_textures.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_characters.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_clutters.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_coredata.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_decals.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_dta.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_dubbingradio.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_flakvierling_38.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_flak_38.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_fnc.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_genroad.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_genroad2.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_ger_characters.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_js2_43.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_mines.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_misc.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_misc_infantry.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_music.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_pak40.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_pzkpfwiv_h.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_pzkpfwv.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_pzkpfwvi_b.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_pzkpfwvi_e.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_scripts_de_campaign.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_scripts_test.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_sdkfz251.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_sdkfz_7.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_sky.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_sounds.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_sov_characters_config.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_sp_missions.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_stug_iii_g.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_su85.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_t34_76.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_t34_85.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_tank_scripts.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_tank_ui.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_targets.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_vegetation.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_weapons.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_wheeled.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_wreck.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\lib_zis3.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\panovo_data.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\panovo_layer.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\panovo_wrp.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\ponton.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\sg_sturmtroopers.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\staszow_data.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\staszow_layers.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@IF\addons\staszow_wrp.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@LIB_DLC_1\addons\if_dlc_mpmissions.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@LIB_DLC_1\addons\lib_buildings2.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@LIB_DLC_1\addons\lib_lcvp.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@LIB_DLC_1\addons\lib_m4a3_75.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@LIB_DLC_1\addons\lib_m4a3_75_wreck.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@LIB_DLC_1\addons\lib_p47_thunderbolt.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@LIB_DLC_1\addons\lib_us_characters.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@LIB_DLC_1\addons\lib_us_vehicles.pbo

Unable to open E:\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@LIB_DLC_1\addons\lib_us_weapons.pbo

Conflicting addon CAData in 'Ca\', previous definition in 'a3\'

Item STR_BetaTest_28 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_title3 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_diary3 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task1 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task1Descr listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task1hud listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task2 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task2Descr listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task2hud listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task3 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task3Descr listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task3hud listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task4 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task4Descr listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task4hud listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task5 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task5Descr listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task5hud listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task6 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task6Descr listed twice

Item STR_LIB_Task6hud listed twice

Item STR_LIB_loading_text listed twice

Item STR_LIB_On_MLOAD listed twice

Item STR_LIB_01_sound1 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_01_sound2 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_02_sound1 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_02_sound2 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_02_sound3 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_02_sound4 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_02_sound5 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_02_sound6 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_02_sound7 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_02_sound8 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_02_sound9 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound1 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound2 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound3 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound4 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound5 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound6 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound7 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound8 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound9 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound10 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_03_sound11 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_04_sound1 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_04_sound2 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_04_sound3 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_04_sound4 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_04_sound5 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_05_sound1 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_05_sound2 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_INTRO_sound0 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_INTRO_sound1 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_INTRO_sound2 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_INTRO_sound3 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_INTRO_sound4 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_INTRO_sound5 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_INTRO_sound6 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_INTRO_sound7 listed twice

Item STR_LIB_INTRO_sound8 listed twice

@ Sixt and scifer

It seems that the new version of Play withSIX is the problem.

We are trying to fix it as soon as possible. Stay tuned. :)

If you don't want to wait, you can try the manual conversion and patching.

However you probably also need to launch it without PwS in that case.

;2724952']@ Sixt and scifer

If you don't want to wait' date=' you can try the manual conversion and patching.

However you probably also need to launch it without PwS in that case.[/quote']

Okay... Thanks for the info and reply.

Im looking forward to this as, i think arma 3 as it is now is missing some good historical mods. I know I44, VTE and som other mods are in the making but i think they are long way to be playable :-)

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

hmm sorry but i still get the same result, when i try to start the mod without pws. I still doesn't work...

You still need to apply the patches. Your conversion is at 1.05 and as such not usable in arma.

;2724952']@ Sixt and scifer

If you don't want to wait' date=' you can try the manual conversion and patching.

However you probably also need to launch it without PwS in that case.[/quote']

Thank so much for answering :)

;2725263']You still need to apply the patches. Your conversion is at 1.05 and as such not usable in arma.

I applied the patches before i startet the game, unless i have done something wrong.

Can i see in the rpt what version of iron front im playing??

And again thanks for the quick reply...

hey .kju just a warning on dev branch there are no sounds, so when the stable branch is updated you'll have to edit the gun files so that there is sound.

Also when was this last updated because I've been out of the loop.

Edited by Flemdot Jr

@ Sixt

It appears that the patches have not been applied or to a second copy.

Could be due to 1.63. As said before I am working on a new version of the patches compatible to 1.63.

You can see the IF version in the bottom right in the main menu.

@ Flemdot Jr

You are right. There will be an update once 1.24 is out.

Hey guys finally got around to getting IF setup in arma3, but atm I dont think its running like it is supposed to, heres the situation:

I patched my arma2CO IF which is now 1.11 but the engine number says 1.62

I have the @CBA_A3,@IFA3,@AllInArma in my Arma3 directory, and I launch the game with "Launch Iron Front in Arma 3 - Automated.bat" - Shortcut

After the game loads I go to the editor, I have all the IF maps, I pick Ivachev and put down a soldier just to test, go to preview, and theres no soldier,

if i put a tank down i dont have any crew, but the tank is there, although the tank sound dont rev up when you move forward, its like its just idle when you move,

I did all this manually, not through PWS.

here is my Rpt:

I zipped it and put it on my dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gmm7i1851auoevx/Arma3%20IF%20Rpt.zip

@ Günter Severloh

The patches didn't work. You are missing files in @IFA3M and from the DLC it can only load one file.

For DLC it could be that you forgot to run its patches.

However more likely is that you have 1.63 already for OA in steam and thus the patches were not applied.

Alright here we go:

1) Patches working with OA 1.63 (1.62 is no longer supported; sorry too much work)

2) Patches for A3 directory - this means you no longer have to have OA installed for the patches

For example if you use AiA SA (lite), it keeps things (more) simple.

In the conversion tool you need to swap the path to A2 and OA with the one of A3.

New batch files for the conversion will be provided.

Play withSIX should support direct conversion to A3 too soon.

3) New full patches - to avoid the mess of downloading and applying x patches

Compatibility patches from 1.08 to 1.11 also provided for Play withSIX users.

Download:

I am in the progress of updating the docu.

In the meantime it be great to get feedback if that all works as planned.

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

it works :-)

Thanks for the fix...

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

or not when i try to shoot an t-34 with a king tiger, i hit it like 20 times and it takes no damage, the shooting animations also look alittle weird, think i wil upload a video of it later so you can see...

It also crashes a couple of times when im shooting at another tank...

I also get rpt errors when i load up the game, it says i im missing files from the d-day dlc, i dont have the d-day dlc, but i thought it only was optional?

Edited by Sixt

Hi there, finally got round to buying Iron Front Digital War Edition through Steam.

Finding it tough to get it running with Arma 3(i'm using play with six)

Do i need to use the conversion tool before using Play With Six. I have watched and read many tutorials before posting here. Any help in the right direction would be great:computer: