.kju

Iron Front as mod in Arma 3

Thanks for the reply .kju. I've noticed that, when I run Iron Front through play withSix, the dlc isn't recognized, but it is if I run through steam. I'm sure it's something obvious that I'm doing wrong here, I'll keep trying.

Well, I've tried for hours now, uninstalled iron front and reinstalled, used the conversion tool, but when I try to patch with the community patch I get the following: "Error found in file @LIB_DLC_1\ADDONS\france_data.pbo". If I ignore, I get a series of errors relating to the DLC. ( this is outside PW6, so I'm assuming it's not a PW6 error, something to do with the DLC and the patches, and my system. If I do continue on, I can still use the original Iron Front content, just not the DLC content. I'd also have to go through the patching process ( and the errors ) each time if I use PW6. I have no idea at this point what's wrong, it's a shame, as I bought the D Day DLC this morning to use in Arma 3.

EDIT: It works! All my own fault, *nearly, I still seem to be using modern units for US troops, planes and vehicles are in though* I took the time to uninstall and clear everything from my steam folder, reinstalled, then followed your instructions for pw6 to the letter. Naturally it worked :) If only I'd had the sense to do that in the beginning...oh well, thanks a lot for this, looking forward to Mk IVs crashing through the bocage! :)

Edited by manfred89
Problem solved

thats sounds really good and i hope you Guys can release a Version for Arma 3 only soon as possible. I think we cant get a MP server full with Players at Omaha Beach if we need installed A2 and OA first.

Greetings Thunder

Edited by [J4F]Thunder666

I just updated Arma 3 to the latest and when I run it I am now getting this Addon 'AiA_Infantry_IF_PolishArmy' requires addon 'LIB_guer_characters_a3

Running A3 through steam, no launch parameters and when I search inside the A3 install folder I can't find the file it complains about..

Also verified steam files, my mods are on a completely different drive which I launch through PWS when I want mods.

*edit*

Launching Arma 3 through PWS is fine with or without mods, launching through steam generates the error and as far as I can see nothing in steam should be loading AiA, checked the steam launch properties and even the arma3.exe and nothing.

I get the same error with a batch file launcher.

@ RockLight

Please provide the rpt log file.

It seems that the unfound addon lib_guer_characters_a3 should be in the @ifa3m/addons with the others. Is that correct .kju? It is not there for me, so maybe it did not get created during the conversion process for some reason. I have always gotten that error when loading IF-A3 -- when the error is acknowledged though, it continues to load and everything else works fine.

Did you apply the other patches?

;2632317']Did you apply the other patches?

Oh man -- you got me! Sorry. I only patched to 1.06/1.01 and thought I was done. Being an Asperger's geek, I am generally *over* zealous about attention to detail. :)

Thanks, .kju !

The only problem is that I have not been able to download the 1.08/1.03 patches -- it would be nice to have a link to them without having to install a download manager.

@ Kju

Thank you very much for your answers . ;)

When I place down a US Army (DLC) unit and preview, it shows as a A3 unit? I have the "aia_hidea3unitsfromeditor.pbo" in the addons folder as well.

Dirty Haz

When I place down a US Army (DLC) unit and preview, it shows as a A3 unit? I have the "aia_hidea3unitsfromeditor.pbo" in the addons folder as well.

Dirty Haz

The DLC infantry aren't implemented yet.

Hello there

Just a bit of general feedback. Although there are sound issues and some aspects of IFL seem to not function, Im still having enormous fun with this and indeed have actually got back into vanilla IFL with the Arma.ru scheduled events.

Im following the progress of this keenly.

Using other mods like ALiVE really helps bring the ww2 feel to life. I do hope there's compatibility between this and I44 when it finally releases for Arma 3.

I'm amazed how well the models and textures transfer to the newer engine. Testament to their creators. They also seem to fit into the Greek environ very well on Stratis and Altis if one suspends belief a little.

If you are an IFL or indeed I44 fan then this is worth a punt if you own A3. (dont forget the lite version to be found elsewhere here)

Lastly, this conversion has also got me back in to blundering around with scripting. A blimmin nightmare, but I love it.

Rgds

LoK

Sorry for the lack of updates for a while. So here is one:

I was mainly working on AiA SA and its available for week now. For IFA3 a compatibility patch is needed, which is due very soon.

tierprot is trying to port the cars and trucks to the A3 system, but its quite complex and the docu BI provided is limited..

Shvetz is porting the tanks to the A3 system. Similar story here - lots of work and not all necessary information available..

At least zGuba is trying to help us out there. Big THANKS to him!

Also various weapon related tweaks by Shvetz to become available with the next update.

Aside we are still looking for more people to help out porting the remaining content to A3, or assistance in any other way you can do. :)

For IFA3 a compatibility patch is needed, which is due very soon.

tierprot is trying to port the cars and trucks to the A3 system, but its quite complex and the docu BI provided is limited..

Shvetz is porting the tanks to the A3 system. Similar story here - lots of work and not all necessary information available..

At least zGuba is trying to help us out there. Big THANKS to him!

Also various weapon related tweaks by Shvetz to become available with the next update.

sounds good :yay: this means for A3 only without A2/OA installed ?

Thunder

yep :bounce3:

This mod doesn't work anymore. Any idea why? It doesn't appear to even load. I've tried it with the latest update in SixUpdater and through the launch parameters in Steam.

Need more details JaySmizzle. Please upload the rpt log file.

;2644957']Need more details JaySmizzle. Please upload the rpt log file.

I'm not exactly sure what the rpt log file is but here's something that I think might be it:

"=====================================================================

== d:\steam\steamapps\common\arma 3\arma3.exe

== "d:\steam\steamapps\common\arma 3\arma3.exe" "-par=C:\Users\[REDACTED]\AppData\Local\SIX Networks\Play withSIX\Cache\par\arma3pc.txt" -nologs -nosplash -nofilepatching

Exe timestamp: 2014/03/07 15:44:25

Current time: 2014/03/16 14:42:44

Type: Public

Branch: Stable

Version: 1.12.115994

Allocator: d:\steam\steamapps\common\arma 3\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll

=====================================================================

AppId parsing successful. Using appId=[REDACTED]

@ Mike_ITA

So far still A2 needed yes. AiA SA is out now though and compatibility patch incoming.

@ JaySmizzle

Thanks. This log shows no problem though. Are you sure this rpt is of a session you tried to run IFA3?

where i can get arma3 iron front ?

I own Iron Front

thx for replies

== "d:\steam\steamapps\common\arma 3\arma3.exe" "-par=C:\Users\[REDACTED]\AppData\Local\SIX Networks\Play withSIX\Cache\par\arma3pc.txt" -nologs -nosplash -nofilepatching

Shouldn't you remove "-nologs" if you want the rpt to be usefull?

Shouldn't you remove "-nologs" if you want the rpt to be usefull?

Yep. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 20:52 ---------- Previous post was at 20:51 ----------

;2645939']@ Mike_ITA

So far still A2 needed yes. AiA SA is out now though and compatibility patch incoming.

@ JaySmizzle

Thanks. This log shows no problem though. Are you sure this rpt is of a session you tried to run IFA3?

Now that I've turned off "-nologs" I found the log report and it's 750 pages. Here's a small portion of it:

== d:\steam\steamapps\common\arma 3\arma3.exe

== "d:\steam\steamapps\common\arma 3\arma3.exe" "-par=C:\Users\Justin\AppData\Local\SIX Networks\Play withSIX\Cache\par\arma3pc.txt" -nosplash -nofilepatching

Exe timestamp: 2014/03/07 15:44:25

Current time: 2014/03/16 20:44:37

Type: Public

Branch: Stable

Version: 1.12.115994

Allocator: d:\steam\steamapps\common\arma 3\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll

AppId parsing successful. Using appId=107410

Conflicting addon CAData in 'Ca\'' date=' previous definition in 'a3\'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Characters_IF_Clothing_LIB_GER_Infantry' requires addon 'LIB_core'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Characters_IF_Clothing_LIB_GER_Infantry' requires addon 'lib_weapons'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Characters_IF_Clothing_LIB_GER_Infantry' requires addon 'LIB_Characters'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Characters_IF_Clothing_LIB_GER_Infantry' requires addon 'LIB_ger_infantry'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Characters_IF_Clothing_LIB_GER_Tank_Troops' requires addon 'LIB_core'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Characters_IF_Clothing_LIB_GER_Tank_Troops' requires addon 'LIB_weapons'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Characters_IF_Clothing_LIB_GER_Tank_Troops' requires addon 'LIB_ger_infantry'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Characters_IF_Clothing_LIB_GER_Tank_Troops' requires addon 'LIB_GER_tank_crew'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Characters_IF_Clothing_LIB_guer_characters' requires addon 'LIB_core'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Characters_IF_Clothing_LIB_guer_characters' requires addon 'LIB_weapons'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Characters_IF_Clothing_LIB_guer_characters' requires addon 'LIB_guer'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Characters_IF_Clothing_LIB_SOV_Characters' requires addon 'LIB_core'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Characters_IF_Clothing_LIB_SOV_Characters' requires addon 'lib_weapons'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Characters_IF_Clothing_LIB_SOV_Characters' requires addon 'LIB_Characters'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Characters_IF_Clothing_LIB_SOV_Characters' requires addon 'LIB_sov_infantry'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Infantry_IF' requires addon 'LIB_sov_characters'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Infantry_IF_Luftwaffe' requires addon 'LNRD_Luftwaffe'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Infantry_IF_PolishArmy' requires addon 'LIB_guer_characters_a3'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Infantry_IF_Stormpanzer' requires addon 'SG_sturmtroopers'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Infantry_IF_Stormtropper' requires addon 'SG_sturmtroopers'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Infantry_IF_Wehrmacht' requires addon 'LIB_ger_characters'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_Infantry_IF_Wehrmacht' requires addon 'LIB_GER_tank_crew'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'Baranow_island'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'CA_Dubbing_LIB'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'DE_Missions'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'IF_MPMissions'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'ivachev_island'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_61k'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_Air'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'lib_anims_1'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'Lib_anims_st'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_armor_damage_system_core'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_ARTY_SCRIPTS'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_Blitzkrieg'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'Lib_bm37'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'lib_buildingRW'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_Characters'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_core'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'lib_CoreData'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_Decals'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_DubbingRadio_SU'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_Eqipments'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_FlaK_38'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_Flakvierling_38'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_fnc'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_FW190F8'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_ger_characters'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_ger_infantry'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_GER_tank_crew'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_GERCAMP_Scripts'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'lib_houses'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_js2_43'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_Ju87'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_Li2'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'lib_maxim_m30'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_MINES'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'lib_misc1'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_P39'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_Pak40'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_Pe2'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_PzFaust_30m'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_PzKpfwIV_H'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_PzKpfwV'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_PzKpfwVI_B'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_PzKpfwVI_E'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_RPzB'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_SdKfz_7'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'Lib_sdkfz251'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_sov_characters'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_sov_infantry'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_SP_M'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_StuG_III_G'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_SU85'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_t34_76'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_t34_85'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_Tank_UI'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'lib_targets'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'Lib_trenches'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'lib_UI'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_weapons'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'Lib_wheeled'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'Lib_Willys_MB'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'Lib_wreck'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'lib_zamok'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LIB_Zis3'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'LibMusic'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'Panovo_island'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'RU_Missions_EN'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'RU_Missions_RU'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'SG_sturmtroopers'

Warning Message: Addon 'AiA_BaseConfig_F' requires addon 'Staszow_island'

Warning Message: Addon 'lib_ponds' requires addon 'LIB_core'

Updating base class CA_Magazine->20Rnd_556x45_Stanag, by .\AiA_FirstLoaded\co\config.bin/CfgMagazines/30Rnd_556x45_Stanag/

Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/PAPA_BEAR/

Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/AirBase/

Updating base class Base->, by ca\dubbing\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/PAPA_BEAR/

Updating base class Base->, by ca\dubbing\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/AirBase/

Updating base class All->, by ca\sounds\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sound/

Updating base class ScrollBar->, by ca\ui\config.bin/RscControlsGroup/VScrollbar/

Updating base class ScrollBar->, by ca\ui\config.bin/RscControlsGroup/HScrollbar/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscActiveText, by ca\ui\config.bin/RscDisplayHintC/controls/continue/

Updating base class RscUnitInfo->, by ca\ui\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoSoldier/

Updating base class RscUnitInfo->, by ca\ui\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoTank/

Cannot delete class TextObjectsDetail, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).

Cannot delete class B_OK, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).

Updating base class RscListBox->RscIGUIListBox, by ca\ui\config.bin/RscDisplayMultiplayer/controls/CA_ValueSessions/

ca\ui\config.bin/RscDisplayMultiplayer/controls/CA_ValueSessions.Columns: Cannot update non array from array

Updating base class RscTitle->RscText, by ca\ui\config.bin/RscDisplayMultiplayerSetup/controls/ValueMission/

Updating base class All->, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MineGeneric/

Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierEB/TalkTopics/

Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/TalkTopics/

Updating base class NonStrategic->House, by a3\data_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Church/

Updating base class Default->BombSmk1, by a3\data_f\particleeffects\config.bin/CfgCloudlets/BombSmk2/

Updating base class Default->BombSmk1, by a3\data_f\particleeffects\config.bin/CfgCloudlets/BombSmk3/

Updating base class Default->LeftDust1, by a3\data_f\particleeffects\config.bin/CfgCloudlets/RightDust1/

Updating base class Default->LeftDustLong, by a3\data_f\particleeffects\config.bin/CfgCloudlets/RightDustLong/

Updating base class Default->RightWater1, by a3\data_f\particleeffects\config.bin/CfgCloudlets/LeftWater1/

Updating base class Default->RightEng1, by a3\data_f\particleeffects\config.bin/CfgCloudlets/LeftEng1/

Updating base class Logic->Module_F, by a3\modules_f\effects\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BIS_Effect_FilmGrain/

Updating base class Logic->BIS_Effect_FilmGrain, by a3\modules_f\effects\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BIS_Effect_Day/

Updating base class Logic->BIS_Effect_FilmGrain, by a3\modules_f\effects\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BIS_Effect_MovieNight/

Updating base class Logic->BIS_Effect_FilmGrain, by a3\modules_f\effects\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BIS_Effect_Sepia/

Updating base class Logic->Module_F, by a3\modules_f\hc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommand/

Updating base class Logic->Module_F, by a3\modules_f\marta\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MartaManager/

Updating base class House->Land_NavigLight, by a3\roads_f\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Land_runway_edgelight/

Updating base class ->MarkerLights, by a3\roads_f\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Land_runway_edgelight/MarkerLights/

Updating base class ->All, by a3\sounds_f\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Sound/

Updating base class thingX->FloatingStructure_F, by a3\structures_f_epb\civ\camping\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Camping_Light_F/

Updating base class ->EtelkaMonospacePro, by a3\uifonts_f\config.bin/CfgFontFamilies/EtelkaMonospaceProBold/

a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleBaseLowStandActions.throwGrenade: Cannot update non array from array

Updating base class RifleLowStandActions->RifleLowStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleLowStandActionsWlkF/

Updating base class RifleLowStandActions->RifleLowStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleLowStandActionsRunF/

Updating base class RifleLowStandActions->RifleLowStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleLowStandActionsWlkFL/

Updating base class RifleLowStandActions->RifleLowStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleLowStandActionsRunFL/

Updating base class RifleLowStandActions->RifleLowStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleLowStandActionsWlkL/

Updating base class RifleLowStandActions->RifleLowStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleLowStandActionsRunL/

Updating base class RifleLowStandActions->RifleLowStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleLowStandActionsWlkBL/

Updating base class RifleLowStandActions->RifleLowStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleLowStandActionsRunBL/

Updating base class RifleLowStandActions->RifleLowStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleLowStandActionsWlkB/

Updating base class RifleLowStandActions->RifleLowStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleLowStandActionsRunB/

Updating base class RifleLowStandActions->RifleLowStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleLowStandActionsWlkBR/

Updating base class RifleLowStandActions->RifleLowStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleLowStandActionsRunBR/

Updating base class RifleLowStandActions->RifleLowStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleLowStandActionsWlkR/

Updating base class RifleLowStandActions->RifleLowStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleLowStandActionsRunR/

Updating base class RifleLowStandActions->RifleLowStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleLowStandActionsWlkFR/

Updating base class RifleLowStandActions->RifleLowStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleLowStandActionsRunFR/

Updating base class RifleStandActions->RifleLowStandActions, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActions_gear/

Updating base class RifleStandActions->RifleStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActionsRunF/

Updating base class RifleStandActions->RifleStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActionsWlkF/

Updating base class RifleStandActions->RifleStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActionsRunFL/

Updating base class RifleStandActions->RifleStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActionsWlkFL/

Updating base class RifleStandActions->RifleStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActionsRunL/

Updating base class RifleStandActions->RifleStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActionsWlkL/

Updating base class RifleStandActions->RifleStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActionsRunBL/

Updating base class RifleStandActions->RifleStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActionsWlkBL/

Updating base class RifleStandActions->RifleStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActionsRunB/

Updating base class RifleStandActions->RifleStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActionsWlkB/

Updating base class RifleStandActions->RifleStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActionsRunBR/

Updating base class RifleStandActions->RifleStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActionsWlkBR/

Updating base class RifleStandActions->RifleStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActionsRunR/

Updating base class RifleStandActions->RifleStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActionsWlkR/

Updating base class RifleStandActions->RifleStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActionsRunFR/

Updating base class RifleStandActions->RifleStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActionsWlkFR/

Updating base class RifleKneelActions->RifleKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelActionsWlkF/

Updating base class RifleKneelActions->RifleKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelActionsRunFL/

Updating base class RifleKneelActions->RifleKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelActionsWlkFL/

Updating base class RifleKneelActions->RifleKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelActionsRunL/

Updating base class RifleKneelActions->RifleKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelActionsWlkL/

Updating base class RifleKneelActions->RifleKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelActionsRunBL/

Updating base class RifleKneelActions->RifleKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelActionsWlkBL/

Updating base class RifleKneelActions->RifleKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelActionsRunB/

Updating base class RifleKneelActions->RifleKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelActionsWlkB/

Updating base class RifleKneelActions->RifleKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelActionsRunBR/

Updating base class RifleKneelActions->RifleKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelActionsWlkBR/

Updating base class RifleKneelActions->RifleKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelActionsRunR/

Updating base class RifleKneelActions->RifleKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelActionsWlkR/

Updating base class RifleKneelActions->RifleKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelActionsRunFR/

Updating base class RifleKneelActions->RifleKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelActionsWlkFR/

Updating base class RifleKneelLowActions->RifleKneelLowActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelLowActions_gear/

Updating base class RifleKneelLowActions->RifleKneelLowActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelLowActionsRunF/

Updating base class RifleKneelLowActions->RifleKneelLowActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelLowActionsWlkF/

Updating base class RifleKneelLowActions->RifleKneelLowActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelLowActionsRunFL/

Updating base class RifleKneelLowActions->RifleKneelLowActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelLowActionsWlkFL/

Updating base class RifleKneelLowActions->RifleKneelLowActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelLowActionsRunL/

Updating base class RifleKneelLowActions->RifleKneelLowActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelLowActionsWlkL/

Updating base class RifleKneelLowActions->RifleKneelLowActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelLowActionsRunBL/

Updating base class RifleKneelLowActions->RifleKneelLowActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelLowActionsWlkBL/

Updating base class RifleKneelLowActions->RifleKneelLowActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelLowActionsRunB/

Updating base class RifleKneelLowActions->RifleKneelLowActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelLowActionsWlkB/

Updating base class RifleKneelLowActions->RifleKneelLowActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelLowActionsRunBR/

Updating base class RifleKneelLowActions->RifleKneelLowActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelLowActionsWlkBR/

Updating base class RifleKneelLowActions->RifleKneelLowActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelLowActionsRunR/

Updating base class RifleKneelLowActions->RifleKneelLowActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelLowActionsWlkR/

Updating base class RifleKneelLowActions->RifleKneelLowActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelLowActionsRunFR/

Updating base class RifleKneelLowActions->RifleKneelLowActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleKneelLowActionsWlkFR/

a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolStandActions.throwGrenade: Cannot update non array from array

Updating base class PistolStandActions->PistolStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolStandActionsRunF/

Updating base class PistolStandActions->PistolStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolStandActionsRunFL/

Updating base class PistolStandActions->PistolStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolStandActionsRunL/

Updating base class PistolStandActions->PistolStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolStandActionsRunBL/

Updating base class PistolStandActions->PistolStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolStandActionsRunB/

Updating base class PistolStandActions->PistolStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolStandActionsRunBR/

Updating base class PistolStandActions->PistolStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolStandActionsRunR/

Updating base class PistolStandActions->PistolStandActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolStandActionsRunFR/

Updating base class PistolKneelActions->PistolKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolKneelActionsRunF/

Updating base class PistolKneelActions->PistolKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolKneelActionsRunFL/

Updating base class PistolKneelActions->PistolKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolKneelActionsRunL/

Updating base class PistolKneelActions->PistolKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolKneelActionsRunBL/

Updating base class PistolKneelActions->PistolKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolKneelActionsRunB/

Updating base class PistolKneelActions->PistolKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolKneelActionsRunBR/

Updating base class PistolKneelActions->PistolKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolKneelActionsRunR/

Updating base class PistolKneelActions->PistolKneelActionsNoAdjust, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/PistolKneelActionsRunFr/

a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/CivilStandActions.throwGrenade: Cannot update non array from array

Updating base class LauncherKneelStpActions->LauncherKneelActions, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/LauncherKneelActionsWlkF/

Updating base class LauncherKneelStpActions->LauncherKneelActions, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/LauncherKneelRunFActions/

Updating base class LauncherStandStpActions->LauncherStandActions, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/LauncherStandLowStpActions/

Updating base class LauncherStandStpActions->LauncherStandActions, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/LauncherStandRunFActions/

Updating base class LauncherStandStpActions->LauncherStandActions, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/LauncherStandRunBActions/

Updating base class LauncherStandStpActions->LauncherStandActions, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/BinocStandLnrActions/

Updating base class BinocKneelLnrActions->LauncherKneelActions, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/BinocProneLnrActions/

Updating base class BinocStandCivilActions->CivilKneelActions, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/BinocKneelCivilActions/

a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleProneActions_injured.throwGrenade: Cannot update non array from array

Updating base class AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon->AidlPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_G0S, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_turnL/

Updating base class AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon->AidlPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_G0S, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon_turnR/

Updating base class AmovPercMstpSrasWrflDnon->AidlPercMstpSrasWrflDnon_G0S, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSrasWrflDnon_turnL/

Updating base class AmovPercMstpSrasWrflDnon->AidlPercMstpSrasWrflDnon_G0S, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSrasWrflDnon_turnR/

Updating base class AmovPknlMstpSlowWrflDnon->AidlPknlMstpSlowWrflDnon_G0S, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMstpSlowWrflDnon_gear/

Updating base class AmovPknlMstpSlowWrflDnon->AidlPknlMstpSlowWrflDnon_G0S, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMstpSrasWrflDnon_gear/

Updating base class AmovPknlMstpSlowWrflDnon->AidlPknlMstpSlowWrflDnon_G0S, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMstpSlowWrflDnon_turnL/

Updating base class AmovPknlMstpSlowWrflDnon->AidlPknlMstpSlowWrflDnon_G0S, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMstpSlowWrflDnon_turnR/

Updating base class AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon->AidlPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon_G0S, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon_injuredHealed/

Updating base class AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon->AidlPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon_G0S, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon_turnL/

Updating base class AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon->AidlPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon_G0S, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon_turnR/

Updating base class AmovPercMstpSrasWpstDnon->AidlPercMstpSrasWpstDnon_G0S, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AovrPercMstpSrasWpstDf/

Updating base class AmovPercMstpSlowWpstDnon->AovrPercMstpSrasWpstDf, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AovrPercMstpSlowWpstDf/

Updating base class AmovPknlMstpSlowWpstDnon->AidlPknlMstpSlowWpstDnon_G0S, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMwlkSlowWpstDf/

Updating base class AmovPknlMstpSrasWpstDnon->AmovPknlMstpSlowWpstDnon, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMstpSrasWpstDnon_gear/

Updating base class AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon->AidlPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon_G0S, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon_turnL/

And this is what it looks like from page 130 all the way to the end, page 751:

Warning Message: No entry 'config.bin/CfgAmmo/LIB_boom_US_TNT_4pound.simulation'.

Warning Message: '/' is not a value

Warning Message: No entry 'config.bin/CfgAmmo/LIB_boom_US_TNT_4pound.icon'.

Warning Message: No entry 'config.bin/CfgAmmo/LIB_boom_US_TNT_4pound.whistleDist'.

Warning Message: No entry 'config.bin/CfgAmmo/LIB_boom_US_TNT_4pound.whistleOnFire'.

No more slot to add connection at 033057 (3386.8,5735.4)

Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list

Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit

Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit

Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile

Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal

Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal

Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow

config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMevaSrasWpstDr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPknlMsprSlowWpstDf_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon

config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMevaSrasWpstDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPknlMsprSlowWpstDf_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon

Error: Bone cheek_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone nose_tip doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone lip_uplb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone jaw_ls doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone lip_uplf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone lip_lc doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone lip_lwlb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone lip_lwlf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone jaw_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone zig_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone lip_lwm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone lip_upm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone ear_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone corr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone tongue_m doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone tongue_f doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone eyebrow_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone eyebrow_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone eyebrow_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone zig_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone eye_upl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone eye_lwl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone cheek_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone cheek_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone zig_lt doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone nose_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone cheek_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone nose_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone forehead_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone forehead_m doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone forehead_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone cheek_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone eye_lwr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone cheek_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone zig_rt doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone zig_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone cheek_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone cheek_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone eyebrow_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone eyebrow_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone eye_upr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone eyebrow_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone tongue_b doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone ear_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone neck_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone lip_uprf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone neck_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone lip_uprb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone lip_rc doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone lip_lwrb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone lip_lwrf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone neck_b doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone zig_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone neck_t doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone jaw_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone jaw_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone chin doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone jaw_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone jaw_rs doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone jaw doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

Error: Bone headcutscene doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton

---------- Post added at 21:07 ---------- Previous post was at 20:52 ----------

I've tried loading it without Play With Six as well and it doesn't load then either. My friend can't get it to load either. I haven't made any changes to it and then just a couple days ago noticed that it wasn't loading with ARMA 3 anymore.

Is the Iron Front mod for ARMA 3 working for anyone else?

Edited by JaySmizzle