.kju

Iron Front as mod in Arma 3

ok sent a bug report. But its not really a bug if its only happening to me. Does anyone else have WWII U.S soldiers wearing modern uniforms. If not then its got to be on my end. I'm not complaining at all about the mod. The mod is wonderful and beautiful. I'm just seeking help and information. Sorry for being a pest, and I'm sorry you took it as me dogging the mod. That wasn't my intention. ;)

Mikey74, read answers on your questions, then you get information. :) Again:

All have US soldiers wearing modern uniforms.

hahahahahahahaha omg I so didnt read that quote as I thought you was quoting me. GOD I'm such a duffus!!!!! lol Sorry about that. Sheeesh :o

:o lol yes i found know issues. I feel like and even bigger doof!!!! I let my excitement rule my brain :o Sorry about that fellows!!!!!!! God Im so embarrassed!!!!!

Edited by Mikey74

Well, I ported over the old AI blitzkrieg multiplayer missions from Iron Front vanilla, but when the mission loads in only one AI shows up and he stands frozen in our base. There are no enemy AI. Anyone have any idea why the AI aren't in game on the IF mod version? Also, my soldier in the blitzkrieg missions has a bug on his uniform.... the belt around his chest sticks out from his body about 3 feet.

Realistically, I think the engine noise inside a WWII tank would be louder than conversation volume. I like the immersion ...

I would be fine with this. I am having tanks sounds that are tremendously louder than other sounds. Here is a video. (Careful. It is loud.)

Hey guys I'm completely new to the forum. Registered specifically to express my gratitude to all involved in the various projects in getting iron front over to Arma. It's been a wait but totally worth it. Just been playing around in the editor in arma3 and the game has really been given new life. Looking forward to what's next and you have my sincerest thanks and respect. Great job!!!

Just had a very interesting session pitching 4 t34-85s against 4 slammers .... guess who won? Yup the t34s !! Why? Because the penetration system of IF is vastly superior to what we have in A3.

We need a way to apply the penetration system to ALL tanks !!

Just had a very interesting session pitching 4 t34-85s against 4 slammers .... guess who won? Yup the t34s !! Why? Because the penetration system of IF is vastly superior to what we have in A3.

We need a way to apply the penetration system to ALL tanks !!

Funny you should say that..... earlier I put a slammer up against a couple of T34-85s and nearly lost the battle. I was using all the modern weapons, but the T34's just kept on blasting away back at me. I eventually won out, but it took more shells then was necessary. Now it all makes sense.

I got classname errors when I put down a regular Red Army group in the editor - as well as this when I tried to start a campaign - and I can't find anyone mentioning them in the bug tracker. Should I submit a proper list of the errors in there, or is this issue known already?

Otherwise, thanks a lot, guys! It's currently not possible to donate to tierprot without a WebMoney account, right?

Should I submit a proper list of the errors in there, or is this issue known already?

What you can do is review the list of issues already in the tracker and see if something like you have is already listed,

https://dev-heaven.net/projects/lib-issue-tracker/issues?per_page=100

look at the dates, everything from December and up is what you want to know, before that is before our release, but some of them may still be current.

and I can't find anyone mentioning them in the bug tracker. Should I submit a proper list of the errors in there, or is this issue known already?

Yes, I reported that yesterday.

Hey KJU looks like Bis should hire you in sales. I bet IF sales shot up sense this release. Not to mention its much better than original IF. That says a lot considering this is an early release. ;)

Does anyone know why I am getting this error?

"Unable to load DLL "MSVCP100.dll"..." whenever I try to run the the conversion shortcut?

Do you need to convert the game before using playwithsix?

Sorry for not answer, but tbh i idk how play with six works with this, i have no info of the pw6 aspect, but i do know that there will be a

tutorial video for play with 6, so soon here hopefully your questions will be addressed better with play with six support for the patch and conversions.

"Unable to load DLL "MSVCP100.dll"..." whenever I try to run the the conversion shortcut?

Are you getting this when using the conversion tool shortcut?

Isn't this something to do with MS Netcode 4 or something? You have a tool missing from your windows. Check what the installer needs then install that.

Doh! I broke down and bought both IF and the D-Day DLC for it. Both are 50% off on Steam until Jan. 2nd! I miss you, world war 2. ;)

Hi Guys, I've been trying this, used the conversion tool and applied the community update. It's working with Arma 2, but when I try and run Arma 3 ( through play with six, AIA, IF3, CBA3 ) I get this message when loading addons ' Addon 'AIA_Characters_IF_Clothing_LIB_GER_Infantry' requires addon 'LIB_core'. The game then runs but the Iron Front content isn't there. Anybody any ideas as to what's happening here? Thanks!

Anyone else having an issue with the game constantly crashing? Any time I put down more than a few groups in the editor the game seems to crash. And typically it crashes when a lot of sounds are being played, I've noticed. At first I thought that the tanks were the culprit but even after removing them I still run into the same issue. I've noticed recently that it always seems to occur when the sonic crack of a bullet is being played. You'll hear the initial sound of the noise, then the game freezes and crashes with "APP CRASH" being listed as the reason.