WAT! I wasn't aware, just played the A2 map with Aia terrain mod yesterday. Excitement!

it will go on armaholic soon I have tried to address some of the main bugs that bi had on some of the models but now ive got 99% squashed, now I just have to fix the destroy able walls and swap over all oa objects to the new jbad ones to make it utilize the new upgraded models and make for a better environment for cqb

it will go on armaholic soon I have tried to address some of the main bugs that bi had on some of the models but now ive got 99% squashed, now I just have to fix the destroy able walls and swap over all oa objects to the new jbad ones to make it utilize the new upgraded models and make for a better environment for cqb

Thanx mate, I can hold out a little longer.

The jbad buildings look great. Watched the villa one. Really looking forward to that. The cqb is already so good. Love the town layouts with the bud plants and poppy fields...

Looking forward to this one being released on armaholic too!

Any updates? just wondering because the last info we have had is over a month.

If this is still under development then just ignore this post.

Any updates? just wondering because the last info we have had is over a month.

If this is still under development then just ignore this post.

With having a family, working on Jbad and other things he wants to put into MANW, think he might have a lot on his plate. I've not spoken to smoke for a few weeks now myself, as I'd be interested in seeing whats up with sangin too. So bare the first part in mind and i'm sure he'll bring everyone up to date at some point.

With having a family, working on Jbad and other things he wants to put into MANW, think he might have a lot on his plate. I've not spoken to smoke for a few weeks now myself, as I'd be interested in seeing whats up with sangin too. So bare the first part in mind and i'm sure he'll bring everyone up to date at some point.

Hey Spooky,

I spoke to him the other day. He's a bit busy with real life and as Spooky has just said MANW. Give him some time and I know there will be a proper update.

Hi

Just wondering if we have any more information on the sangin map?

I know I shouldn't ask on completion dates and so on, its just if we could have a little bit of information on whats happening that would be Grand.

Good luck with all your other projects as well.

Jordan

It's already playable.. not sure what more you need :-)

Sj

Not on armaholic yet, but thanks for the link :)

---------- Post added at 21:59 ---------- Previous post was at 21:46 ----------

just tried downloading it and the link doesnt work either "moved or deleted" Looks like il be waiting.

^ AFAIK Smoke doesn't want it on Six - They make money off of advertising and he does not want his addons profited on by someone else. He's a bit here and there at the moment as he's been told his disability no longer means he cannot work by the council so has had to start his own business (if you need a custom PC or desk, get in touch! lol :) ), at the moment that's taking priority, and any time he does spend these days is on Jalalabad for MANW (trust me, it's better than Sangin!). I'll upload a dropbox link for Sangin when I'm back on a decent internet. Any info regarding development I'll post on here as I run into him on TS every now and again. Cheers

Hmm. I respect his decision, but the advertising is there to pay for the service they provide >400 terabyte traffic per month for 30,000 plus unique visits...

This forum does the same, as do Armaholic, Google & Dropbox too come to think of it... they've got to make a return, albeit small, for the service surely :-)

Keeping it off PW6 also means many communities will not be able to repo it easily and it's much less likely to be used - which would be the ultimate shame.

Anyway I have a copy I can upload to Google drive I guess If he's ok with that ? - just not sure it's the most recent version (28th August) ?

Edited by serjames

So I have to download each pbo and what-not individually? cant you just .rar the whole thing mate and make it one full download? If that's not asking for to much of course.

So I have to download each pbo and what-not individually? cant you just .rar the whole thing mate and make it one full download? If that's not asking for to much of course.

Press "add to drive" and then you can go onto your own google drive and right click the folder and download it as a zip. Not ideal, but it does seem to work.

Hmm. I respect his decision, but the advertising is there to pay for the service they provide >400 terabyte traffic per month for 30,000 plus unique visits...

This forum does the same, as do Armaholic, Google & Dropbox too come to think of it... they've got to make a return, albeit small, for the service surely :-)

Keeping it off PW6 also means many communities will not be able to repo it easily and it's much less likely to be used - which would be the ultimate shame.

Anyway I have a copy I can upload to Google drive I guess If he's ok with that ? - just not sure it's the most recent version (28th August) ?

Its not the adverts he objects to. Its the "Premium" service that most of us object to. Pay to download is outside of 99.9% of EULAs

Its not the adverts he objects to. Its the "Premium" service that most of us object to. Pay to download is outside of 99.9% of EULAs

Hmm, I can see that point of view. I must admit I'd not interpreted the Premium service in that way for me it's a simple service I'm donating for to support the PW6 Development... I don't HAVE to pay but I can if I want. Not pay to download - as that's free (with ads as per armaholic etc ...)

Edited by serjames