hi all cheers for all the feedback ive just spent most of the day killing those texture errors and now its 100% free of errors and also have a nice new map pic for editor ill be uploading another version tonight at some stage for armaholic that will have the full fixed version

walls are being worked on, I think kju may have a config fix or aia sa might fix them if its out

Great map, great work, new adventures, Happy days!!

hi all cheers for all the feedback ive just spent most of the day killing those texture errors and now its 100% free of errors and also have a nice new map pic for editor ill be uploading another version tonight at some stage for armaholic that will have the full fixed version

walls are being worked on, I think kju may have a config fix or aia sa might fix them if its out

Does this mean it will run stand alone ( no A3MP)?

Nice work!

all objects will be replaced for our own jbad pack, m1lkm8n has oked an early release of the jbad_buildings and walls so ill swap objects for ours over the weeks to make it 100% standalone but it will take some time untill then use a3mp or the aia sa

new update same as just gone up on armaholic https://www.dropbox.com/s/a2iej3ou6dj21fc/%40sangin_a3_public_v1.3.rar?dl=0

Edited by SmokeDog3PARA

Had a CTD when in Zeus, I placed some CSAT opfor units in the cave system and gave them a WP to kill some Blufor units also in the caves. Not sure if it's path finding issue ?

SJ

hi serjames ai work ok if placed with mcc ive not tried anything else to test ai, caves are more pvp orientated as like you say ai pathfinding is non existant for non building classes

Ok, guess I was asking for trouble trying that there.

Interestingly I downloaded the map off of Pw6 - the ingame map didn't match my mates, had no town names on it, none of those little bomb markers (should we be able to see those btw ?)

So I downloaded your latest version in the link and that seems to have fixed it... maybe the PW6 files were missing something ?

SJ

Edited by serjames

Lol wot that doesn't sound right

Also what bomb markers?

Like, skull markers? Not sure why those would be on a map,in game,, hmm

Edit: also smoke, I asked this before but I think you didn't see it, is the big drug compound castle thing still in the far west on the map from old sangin map .

Edited by MikeTim

Bomb markers look like little dynamite sticks or something ?

The first one is just over the Dam at 3742KP3

?

Lol

James do you know anything about the compounds asked, on the old sangin it's on the far west

It had a big weed farm

I can't use the map now so I'm wondering

Yes looks like it's still there - the one with the old castle Gate ?

just tried this out. Really detailed like everyone said! Thanks for the reply. Nice view from my seat of [2NT] ;)

So I downloaded your latest version in the link and that seems to have fixed it... maybe the PW6 files were missing something ? or they had the beta version and it got uploaded

bomb markers are vulnerable points so should be checked but also they can be used to generate ieds in prime ambush spots the actual marker should not be showing so ill have to take em out so they don't get displayed in map editor

Why are both linked archives different in size and contents?

The latest dropbox link you posted is a different archive than the one you posted earlier. Yet they both have the same name and version number.

Foxhound it does looks like there have been some differences between the original files released to Six for instance and the latest version i.e. I had no town names or map markers first time around. Also the Ground texture looked very odd. Second time around with the latest cut it seems better.

Smokedog, could you please confirm what version is most recent and validate the version number for us poor confused enthusiasts :-)

SJ

The most recent version should be (or better is) this one found at the end of page 23.

i put up public1.3 on these forums couple of days ago then i fixed some issues and made a version 1.4 and put that here last night the same version i gave to foxhound last night so the latest is 1.4 even though the zip is named 1.3 ill fix that later so foxhound hold off on uploading it as ill give you a new link and a it will have a bi key

the terrain you have with no town names was a early beta version the official ones i gave out for testing all have town names and ied markers on

I dont like discussing things in your thread cluttering the real important info with my questions but I have to inform you I have no idea what you are talking about.

I did not recieve any message from you anywhere with a downloadlink, or at least not through any of the normal channels use. Let me know what you used to contact me so I can check things, maybe something went wrong somewhere :)

I will await the new downloadlink with the latest version and fixes.

sry foxhound i uploaded to armaholic at the same time i linked it here last night i pushed the button to send it, and thinking about it i got no confirmation like i did before after it got sent so maybe a glitch

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

the latest link has had so many downloads dropbox has stopped any more traffic so every one will have to get it from armaholic when its been sent and its up

Smokedog I have been having similar problems, a few PMs I swear I sent, just go nowhere.... hmm maybe BIstudio forums is having issues under the hood.

[/color]the latest link has had so many downloads dropbox has stopped any more traffic so every one will have to get it from armaholic when its been sent and its up

I still have not recieved anything anywhere so I can not add it to Armaholic. No PM, no submitted page, no email, nothing.

Just wanted to make sure that you know cause it looks to me as if you are waiting for our mirror which will never come :)

Have we entered the Twilight Zone here??:headscratch:

I love this map, fantastic for close in claustrophobic combat. I wish BI would allow the AI to step over bloody walls though, makes single player almost useless.