lol! yeah when its done! :rolleyes:

its kinda the thing around these boards where a modder tends to give an approximate date or none at all. Giving themselves a release date not only puts themselves under pressure to release but also feeds the community to bug them about it asking , when is it done? when's it coming? whats the due date? why is it not here yet? you said it would be today?? Why not?? where is it? etc etc etc...........! persistant whining about it not being available when the modder said it would be, I think you get the picture etc etc.

By the looks of it Smokedog still has some stuff to do and like he said, "only 2 hands", if you can mod? why not pm him and help him out if you want it sooooo badly!

@savage cheers mate I think ill have to do that over 80 hours now making a config finally have one for bath but they are not in groups like baf dlc was, same with the takistan\taliban ill have to install skype and get some help cheers again.

out of curiosty?? whats the BAF test showing??
Yes it was a bit shit seeing Iranians on sangin lol

My plan is to have

Al Qaeda insurgents bit of a mixed bag of Iraq Chechen Somali Pakistan Afghan the hard core insurgents

Feidian Taliban hardcore well trained units moving from one province to another where needed

local Taliban good at fighting as they know the ground they fight on

Civi Taliban not so well trained quick to run when the 10 dollars are spent

Civis for complaining that you just have blown up there favorite sex toy the donkey

Faction vehicles will be 4x4 pickups and motor bikes, I have a few variants with support for fuel ammo and medical also features some vbieds and truck vbieds no more do you need to scroll wheel to check a vehicle out now just have a look in the back or under the tarps.

Weapons will be mostly russian If I can get permissions from miles teg I would like to use his bv10 recoilless rifle to go with the improvised launchers I am working on, I do have a full set of Ied making equipment to go in the ammo box. with ied markers to place so you know when its time to detonate

If any one wants to help out pm me got a ton of stuff to do and only 2 hands.

Guys don't forget there was a a3 mso released could go quiet well on a3 MSO was the best mission in my eyes for a2 hands down.

Obviously, this WIP will also include some units and gear. So that test would showing off the BAF vests. So this is more in the vein of Icebreakr's Lingor and Isla Duala - islands/terrains that include new units and/or weapons.

So stoked for the release! This + ALIVE = The greatest gaming experience ever

Yes sorry guys had some issues when i went to fix a few of my tunnel models had to back track and delete all my custom models to find the culprit that stopped bulldozer opening when i started to fix them i was surprised at how many models i had made over a 100 so its taking a little longer than planned but its looking good and hopefully won't be too long.

I will be testing on our servers shortly in the next week or so you can sign up to our forums http://www.3cdobde.net/ and get the pbo from there before official release, it will be like a closed beta and maybe I will hook up an old school mso RC 4.6 version for some public beta testing on it before it gets on Armaholic. still need some config help for the units Baf and Taliban if any one can help out that would be cool.

Excellent Smoke good to see a bit of GU advertising shoved in there :P Haha!

Can't wait to play it, totally stoked for it. Will be good to get the midnight MSO going again!!

Loved this on A2. Having been there myself a few times "irl", from what I've seen so far this new version does a good job of recreating it. Looking good!

Hey SmokeDog, will Sangin A3 be out when it's ready? ;-) Soon?

Hey SmokeDog, will Sangin A3 be out when it's ready? ;-) Soon?

Lol! He said he was gunna keep all to himself and not let anyone play the most long awaited, most detailed, anticipated map for a3 to date!

Just wait for **** sakes. You should know by now not to push a modder and ask when a map is ready. You can always read back a page and see he has offered it to the many dribbling folk here for closed testing. Sign up and you'll get to test it out with him and his GU.

Keep up the great work, the sneak peaks looked excellent. Sangin is arguably one of the best maps of ARMA 2 and soon ARMA 3! Cheers

Just as a reminder to anyone that wants to:

To sign up for Beta Testing, please head to this LINK and get your name down for it!

I would participate if I could, but can there atleast be some sort of footage uploaded? Screenshots, vids, anything. :)

If you look back through this thread dude there's several vids of Sangin, if you mean the beta testing then we'll make sure someone records it!

I mean the beta testing. Thought it could be interesting to watch :)

I'll be getting footage when we test it. Don't worry ya little socks of ya feet. Why not join in on the beta anyway, then you can see it first hand?

Well this is strange. I've deployed to Sangine. Good times.

Is this based off the terrain, like google earth or something, or just inspired from your own personal memory or images?

Its based on the lower part of sangin from a google earth image the terrain is set out as the image is and most compounds are where one is on the image buildings are just what's available in game with a bit of imagination.