Drongo69

Drongos Artillery (an advanced artillery system)

any updates? 

this mod isn't even at Steam Workshop 

I have this buggy version - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23984

unfortunately doesn't work properly :( 

and shame on you bohemia and players for forgetting artillery and not giving a damn about artillery 
you guys either have never served in the army or never been in a war (thanks god if it's so) 
but artillery is GOD OF WAR and this isn't only my opinion, this is what I've experienced. 
and even if artillery seems kinda "cheatty" in this game, it doesn't mean artillery shouldn't have any WORKING MOD including RHS and CUP mods artillery or whatever is it. 

any updates? 
and shame on you bohemia and players for forgetting artillery and not giving a damn about artillery 
you guys either have never served in the army or never been in a war (thanks god if it's so) 
but artillery is GOD OF WAR and this isn't only my opinion, this is what I've experienced. 
and even if artillery seems kinda "cheatty" in this game, it doesn't mean artillery shouldn't have any WORKING MOD including RHS and CUP mods artillery or whatever is it. 
ARMA is primarily an infantry combat simulator. Everything else is gravy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

On 7/8/2018 at 12:57 PM, georgischer Maschinengewehr said:

any updates? 

And you, what have you done for the community, complaining set aside  ? 

• Like 1

@ProfTournesol

I'm not complaining - 1 

I've been in the military and took part in war against Russia (doesn't matter where )
so I have real experience  - 2

been playing since Operation Flashpoint series and always supported - 3 

donated modmakers and helped them in testing - 4 

Yeah, lot's of people here have served, i can assure you that even if artillery would need some more love, there isn't any god of war in modern military, and at anytime in past history.

• Like 1

@georgischer Maschinengewehr I can't live with the shame.

Please accept my apologies on behalf of everyone who hasn't made an artillery mod for forgetting about artillery.

• Thanks 1

@georgischer Maschinengewehr

You are not really helping with your attitude and you are not the only one who served, activily served, been to war or has played OFP since the beginning. Exactly that attitude is the reason why Drongo lost motivation to work on this great mod.

Drongo doesn't frequent these forums very often. He's active on YouTube and Patreon.

Edited by chops
Spelling
  • Like 1