Woaw, this sounds really fun :D and looks promising from the screenshots.

Good luck with your contest entry.

From your description, it sounds pretty fun! I wish you good luck and I can't wait to see the final product!

That looks really exciting super-truite - very creative. :)

It should make for some innovative gameplay. Good luck for your entry to the competition.

Those features sound awesome! Good luck on the project!

Thanks for your support! I am glad you like the idea!

Fusion13 is joining the adventure, which will speed up things and should allow me to focus more on the effects for more apocalypse ;).

When I will be less busy in real life, I will make a video, as it is quite difficult to show the earthquakes in screenshots for instance!

How exactly will you be making the water level change as there is no command to do this.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

It is already done, but I need an addon to do this (I changed the sea parameters in the Altis config). I hope it will be possible via scripts later on, but the meteors are addon based, so I need an addon anyway.

It is already done, but I need an addon to do this (I changed the sea parameters in the Altis config). I hope it will be possible via scripts later on, but the meteors are addon based, so I need an addon anyway.

Ah, it looks cool and is an awesome idea nonetheless. Are we able to use addons in the contest for the MP Missions?

Yes, from the rules: "The mission can use new addons (e.g. terrain, vehicles, weapons, scripts), but they must be submitted as part of the MP Game Mode.". I guess the only limitation is to not use an addon made by someone else (unless the author agrees to let you include it in the same pbo maybe).

I tried to do something similar a while back with the ocean height. Even made a ticket for scripting commands for they kind if control: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=16156

My intend was to create some kind of water apocalypse mission a while back but then I realized I need scripting commands for water opacity, water color, if the object is touching water, ect...

Those tickets are set as related to the water level ticket.

Edited by ProGamer

Damned, at first I thought "seriously?!" ... but well, after reading, watching the screenshots and seeing that you actually made all that possible already... interesting, I like the idea!

This looks cool, hope you can make it like you want it to be. Wish you the best of luck for that project.

Damn, that looks great! Any chance you could release the mod with the volcanoes, meteors and what not after the contest?

Wow your work looks great and I've never believe that we can add volacanos in Arma ! So everything is possible good luck for your work !

And if the players can turn to friendly and Bandits like in Dayz, that should be great :D