Sign in to follow this  
ko1134

Why isn't Operation Flashpoint featured on Armaholic?

Why isn't Operation Flashpoint featured on Armaholic.com?:confused::confused:

I wondered the exact same thing......

It must be for the same reason you are not a news poster there.

you are not a news poster there.

What do you mean?

What is not clear about me saying you are not a news poster there?

Unless of course you are, in that case, nice to meet you!

Note:

your silence in writing makes your staff position unneeded and will be terminated immediatly

what is not clear about me saying you are not a news poster there?

Unless of course you are, in that case, nice to meet you!

note:

your silence in writing makes your staff position unneeded and will be terminated immediatly

your not helping

Why isn't Operation Flashpoint featured on Armaholic.com?:confused::confused:

What Foxhound means is that Operation Flashpoint isn't featured on Armaholic because there is no team around to maintain that (potential) part of the site. If there is a demand + available staff that actively works on a game it might have a chance of being featured.

Yes, JdB is spot on.

My response will always be the same to these kind of questions cause people always have nice suggestions for me to do, I recieve the best suggestions almost on a weekly basis.

However, I am always missing the point where they say what they will do......

And in addition to that, do you think discussing Armaholic related things should be done on the BI forums? I personally would think people should use the Armaholic forums/website when they wish to address us.

Why have it on armaholic anyways when everything is already here:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?newlang=eng

and has been since OFP has released.

As far as i know I haven't seen anything new released for OFP for a long time by the community, of course

I haven't been following it either but, my thoughts anyways.

Edit... also to if Foxhound and gang did decide one day to host files for OFP, i think they would have to do some major research and permissions maybe to aqiure files hosted elseware in the community, and tbh thats not realistic, OFP alone in files exceeds the amount of files that Arma1, Arma2, OA, baf, Arma3 has altogether.

OFP has files from back to 2001 to 2011, that........... is alot of shit for the game!!!

Edited by Günter Severloh

Why have it on armaholic anyways when everything is already here:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?newlang=eng

and has been since OFP has released.

As far as i know I haven't seen anything new released for OFP for a long time by the community, of course

I haven't been following it either but, my thoughts anyways.

Edit... also to if Foxhound and gang did decide one day to host files for OFP, i think they would have to do some major research and permissions maybe to aqiure files hosted elseware in the community, and tbh thats not realistic, OFP alone in files exceeds the amount of files that Arma1, Arma2, OA, baf, Arma3 has altogether.

OFP has files from back to 2001 to 2011, that........... is alot of shit for the game!!!

Actually some addons are released every month, but unfortunately I can't post links to downloads any more and so posting news that lost much of it's value too, in addition to having to do other things as well and the server owner (Jerry Hopper) not having been seen in many months.

I've always wondered how much the total size of the files on OFP.info is. Back in 2003 Cervo told me it was around 25GB ...