glowbal

Combat Medical System 0.5 Released

Nice! Now all the bugs that we expierenced while testing CMS for our modpack are fixed, i appreciate the time you guys took for delivering this great mod to the ArmA Community! :)

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

So you could assign this for sides like independent?

Yes, this should work for all sides.

Nice! Now all the bugs that we expierenced while testing CMS for our modpack are fixed, i appreciate the time you guys took for delivering this great mod to the ArmA Community! :)

For us the last version is completely unplayable because of a bug that is making us crash and die even with the smallest wounds and after being treated...

For us the last version is completely unplayable because of a bug that is making us crash and die even with the smallest wounds and after being treated...

Have never heard of this bug. Post it up on our dev-hev.

https://dev-heaven.net/projects/cms/activity

it was reported at dev-heaven more than 1 week ago, and looking at the roadmap version 0.5.14 I guess it´s allready sorted out for the next version :D. https://dev.withsix.com/projects/cms/roadmap

Bugs related to this:

-quick to no pulse and 0/0BP (cardiac arrest with small injurys even after treatment)

-fragile player (players passing out with small injurys even without pain nor massive blood loss)

Edited by vrukanlo

Hello everyone! Just a heads up that we ARE currently working on both fixing bugs in A2 (to a certain extent) AND we are making the move to ArmA 3 as Glowbal has mentioned in the past. We occasionally get requests from people asking if they can port the system over to A3, and our reply will be to just be patient with us while we work to get it incorporated in with the newer scripting functions introduced into that system.

**To a certain extent- we want to fix the issues many are having in the A2 version, but the team's main priority is focusing on introducing it to A3 as mentioned above. However, we are researching a newer system that will fix some of the problems posted on our dev-hev site and Jonas (one of the dev team members) has come quite a long way in helping us solve many errors that we had hidden, so a huge thanks to him. The rest of the team is absolutely dedicated to making this system work as flawlessly as possible so that you all can enjoy it's possibilities.

Stay tuned!

Hello.

first of all, THANK YOU! for this great addition to the armaverse!

Now, I ran into a bit of a problem. I'm trying to make a unit invincible (instructor in this case), and couldn't get it to work with anything I know. right now it got this in the unit init field:

"player setVariable ["ace_w_allow_dam",false,true]; player allowDamage false;"

but this is not working.

Is there a way to make an exception for a single unit to "ignore" CMS? or make him not take any damage or CMS effect?

*Arma 2 BTW*

Thank you,

Silderoy

Hi, allowDamage false should work - otherwise no idea. I think this is deserving of going on the tracker. :D

Hi, is there any way that I can force CMS to be enabled on ALL missions, rather than me having to add them on the editor?

I want to play some awesome missions, but because it doesn't have actual support for CMS, it doesn't activate in the missions.

Thanks for any help!

Hi, is there any way that I can force CMS to be enabled on ALL missions, rather than me having to add them on the editor?

I want to play some awesome missions, but because it doesn't have actual support for CMS, it doesn't activate in the missions.

Thanks for any help!

No, this is not possible.

Hi sorry for the google translator I'm Brazilian. I can not activate the menu module in the mission made ​​one just like of the video and still does not work anyone could help me. Thanks