Sign in to follow this  
AveryTheKitty

Merry Xmas, BIS!

Merry Xmas (I know it's Xmas Eve, :P) everyone! It has been a great year, and I hope 2014 is awesome too!

:xmas:

Merry Christmas to BIS and to the whole community, looking forward to playing with the great upcoming A3 mods and campaign episodes (BTW, no Xmas trees on 25th in A3 ?)

Edited by ProfTournesol

Yep, Merry Christmas one and all!

A particularly big thank you to all the BI staff and modding community for their hard work in 2013. :thanx:

Have a virtual beer on me. :beeeers:

It's Merry Christmas, not xmas, just say'n :)

Actually, Xmas is a common, very old and perfectly acceptable abbreviation of Christmas. Just sayin'. ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! Wishing all and everyone a joyous and glow filled Holiday!!! :xmas:

To all my atheist and science minded friends - wishing you all a very pragmatic Black Hole Introspection day! An evenhanded day in which we contemplate the Universe's inevitable retraction into the singularity. YAY!

:jesus::don 15:

...To all my atheist and science minded friends - wishing you all a very pragmatic Black Hole Introspection day! An evenhanded day in which we contemplate the Universe's inevitable retraction into the singularity. YAY!

Last I heard (or read), expansion wasn't slowing, if anything it was accelerating, but it's been some time since I delved into proper science reading.

So in the spirit of bah humbugness, Merry "distorted by modern religions and modified by capitalists as a way of getting you to spend money on pointless things the person you are giving it to doesn't want and is so far removed from what the original celebrations were about" day.

Seriously, though, take the time to enjoy the company of your friends and family.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! Wishing all and everyone a joyous and glow filled Holiday!!! :xmas:

To all my atheist and science minded friends - wishing you all a very pragmatic Black Hole Introspection day! An evenhanded day in which we contemplate the Universe's inevitable retraction into the singularity. YAY!

Just because I'm not religious doesn't mean I don't celebrate Christmas. Who would pass up on the family time and free things? :)

Happy X-Mas all!

He knows when you are sleeping,

He knows when you're on the can,

He'll hunt you down and blast your ass from here to Pakistan.

Oh, You'd better not breathe, you'd better not move,

You're better off dead, I'm telling you, dude.

Santa Claus is gunning, you down!

Happy 25'th y'all. My best wishes to you all :)

Edited by Maio

Merry Christmas BIS an community. Ty for so many years of gaming enjoyment! looking forward to things to come in the 2014 ArmAverse.

Merry Christmas to all, have a great day

Good God,Maionaze I was expecting to treat my eyes with some sexy Santas not...that.:suspect:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all you ARMA fan boys and girls out there :)

P.s and of course you too dev`s ;)