Sign in to follow this  
cambam47

When I use this in multiplayer, as soon as otherp layers join the 2D scopes are blank, it's a zoomed in view with no reticule. I use a custom FoV, is that the issue?

We get this occasionally - although not at the point when people join, just at random. What we find fixes it is to swap out the scope for a different one, look down the scope, then replace the original one.

Probable noob question here...

I've run a mod or two in the past, but currently don't have any installed or activated in ArmA 3. I'm very interested in TMR, but I can't seem to get it working. I've followed the instructions to the letter, and some elements seem to work (2D sights and bipods in the VAS, for example), but the rest of the mod content seems missing.

I'm unable to deploy a bipod, regardless of the keybind. Autorest isn't working. The recoil doesn't appear to have changed from vanilla. Even the TMR training scenarios aren't working (the map loads, but there's no tutorial).

I haven't had trouble with any other mods in the past, so I thought I'd post here instead of a "How to Install Mods" thread.

Anybody else having problems, or am I the lonely nublet?

Cheers!

currently don't have any installed or activated in ArmA 3.

Have you got CBA installed? Think you need that, could cause problems without it?

Have you got CBA installed? Think you need that, could cause problems without it?

CBA is installed. I should have mentioned that but omitted it as a dependency.

It seems to be working now for the most part. For whatever reason, loading the mods using the Steam launch options doesn't fully work on my machine. I removed the launch options and configured the mods in-game.

Thanks!

Hello there, I was wondering if you were still working on this (as opposed to asking for any news on a new release), as I have found this and, judging by the positive feedback on the values presented, considered using those values to replace Tao's original values. It's not a big priority if you do, though, because the TMR values as is are pretty good.

hey just wondering if you are planning to change the crosshairs of the DMS and LRPS scopes too at some time. no rush just asking

I think is up to author or in this case the guy that decided to carry forward banner

If he deems right to do it as in real life

"The portable, short range, fire-and-forget system entered service in 2009, as the NLAW (Next Generation Light Anti-tank Weapon), to replace the British Army's existing LAW 80 system that had reached its obsolescence.

And this mod is Modular realism named, I don't see what is stopping him.

But on the other hand, IRL a soldiers can also carry more than one launcher, or have their squad/section to carry spares.

Usually a squad/section has two or three launchers if enemy armor is predicted.

Anyway, I encountered a problem here: I can't use any function with key "Left Ctrl + R".

I can't deploy bipods or switch modes on NLAW.

Edited by Lugiahua

Hello!

I have a feature request regarding disposable NLAWs.

Would it be possible to make the NLAWs have the round loaded into them automatically when they are spawned using Addweapon command?

Also could the ammo be hidden so that I dont need to take them from ammoboxes?

The weight of the missiles should also be 0 since the launcher should have the full weight.

Edited by Bumgie

When I save and return I often loose the reticule in the scope. It appears to happen after playing for a while when there is a lot of object in play. I tried removing the optics.pbo without any luck. Which other .pbo might be causing this problem.

When I save and return I often loose the reticule in the scope. It appears to happen after playing for a while when there is a lot of object in play. I tried removing the optics.pbo without any luck. Which other .pbo might be causing this problem.

Exactly same thing happening to me after too many variables in a mission.

I noticed that AI would use MPV version of NLAW as "top attack mode" (shooting over the target), which often cause misses.

Yeah noticed the disappearing crosshairs too.

Only happens to me when I revert to a save of a sp mission though.

Cheers

Crusader

Yeah, crosshairs disappearing here as well. Happens both when loading saved game in SP and when playing some mission on dedi server.

I'm getting an error when I disable TMR. Can anyone help me resolve this please? It appears center screen when ANY mission is loaded if TMR is disabled.

"Warning Message: Script tmr_autorest\init.sqf not found"

Edit: solved, had another addon that needed TMR.

Edited by Sarlac

just letting you no tmr and lifter addon i get CTD

really hope you guys keep working on that

I found that removing the optics.pbo and optics.bisign cured the disappearing cross-hairs prob. You will be back to the original but it works.

I am down to pretty much just using the sway modules...everything else seems to slowly be breaking as new updates come out and no update on TMR. :(

I just came across this mod and I dont have any other addons installed other than the 2 ones recommended and zeus I think it came with arma 3 I never installed it

I have the problem with no crosshairs on any scopes other than the PCML which I had with me at the time

I tried both the normal and cso version with the same problem

I am loading a save never tried starting a new one yet

the only reason I wanted this was I was looking for a way to use the bipod and came across this so I figured this would be even better

its not working properly what can I do

You might want to check the main TMR thread mate, the original developer is back on the scene with updated versions. Not sure if this alternate version is still being supported.

Hello, I'm developing some animations for ARMA 3 and I would like to make the animation of bipod. Could you provide me the bipod P3D file, so that I can work on it?

Hello, I'm developing some animations for ARMA 3 and I would like to make the animation of bipod. Could you provide me the bipod P3D file, so that I can work on it?

The model on the original BIS weapons? No, no one can provide you with that.