Sign in to follow this  
sas troop

Operation Aspis series (by Werthles)

OK, first of all, I write here on behalf of our group member Werthles, who asked me to advertise his missions accordingly. And I am telling you there is what to advertise!

OPERATION ASPIS BY WERTHLES

PART 1 - BATTLE OF PYRGOS (CO/TVT50) v1.0final

485E375404D8DFCD08321B62457E9D2B8B7444A4

It is about 40 hours since CSAT forces began their invasion of Altis. Using the full force of their military power, they have marched through most of the island, in an attempt to "reclaim their territory". FIA has long since been a ally of NATO because of this threat. NATO and FIA are ready to fight back. CSAT are advancing on the city of Pyrgos, and they need to stop them seizing it. In singleplayer, eliminate CSAT armor before recapturing Pyrgos, and in multiplayer, choose whether you want to fight as CSAT or NATO and FIA as a Co-op or PvP battle.

PART 2 - FILLING THE VOID (CO15) v1.0final

637x358.resizedimage

A day after the chaos of the Battle for Pyrgos, NATO must seize this opportunity to reclaim weakened CSAT territory. A selection of infantry vehicles and UAVs have been made available for your 7-man squad to help to scout and capture the towns of Charkia and Rodopoli. Only infantry resistance has been spotted, so far, and they are expected to be hiding around these towns. You will call in armoured support when you believe the areas are safe enough. Realistic combat scenario for multiplayer (up to 15 slots) or singleplayer, as the BLUFOR-win continuation of the Altis-spanning Operation Aspis Campaign.

CHANGELOG:

v1.0: original release

HOW TO INSTALL:

Extract the .pbo files into your ArmA3/MPMissions folder. You shall find them on your mission list later on.

If getting it from Steam Workshop, subscribe and mission will automatically install after game is launched.

DOWNLOAD:

OPERATION ASPIS PART 1 - BATTLE OF PYRGOS (CO50)

OPERATION ASPIS PART 2 - FILLING THE VOID (CO15)

OPERATION ASPIS SERIES ON ARMAHOLIC

Or get them from Steam Workshop:

OPERATION ASPIS PART 1 - BATTLE OF PYRGOS ON STEAM WORKSHOP

OPERATION ASPIS PART 2 - FILLING THE VOID (CO15)

CREDITS:

BIS for amazing game

European Strike Force for testing and support

ArmaHolic crew for providing the hosting

Edited by SaS TrooP

These look great! Will be hosted on the CiA coop server.

We played PART 2 - FILLING THE VOID last night. Good mission! However, we ran into some problems:

1. Bravo supppose to just wait inside the APC until Alpha clears the way? That could take hours, so Bravo helped Alpha on the first town, THEN got into the APC as the task demands. My question is, can we ignore this objective to provide a better experience for Bravo or will that have a bad effect over any of the mission logic?

2. Problems with explosives: A. They are not visible! B. When I approached one of them (apparently) my character did spot it ("I spotted a mine!" message), but when I moved next to it/on it, I got immediately killed (no blast or anything was heard).

3. Problem with the armor: After securing the first town (secure obj. completed and checked), the Armor moved on by itself up until the edge of the second town and got on mines there. I think they should be stopped far away from the second town to allow the teams to secure their path. Later on we ordered them in and and they moved even further into the town.

That's it, I hope there will be a fixed version for this mission as it has a great potential.

Thank you very much for making missions for the hardcore community (bless SIDE or GROUP respawn)!