Sign in to follow this  
Tejkr

Uniforms removed from my addon units

Ok, I updated Arma 3 recently to newest patch and now, when I try my addon, all my units are spawned without uniform. Only one unit in rangemaster outfit is dressed. Helmets, vests and weapons stay as in config. Uniforms are removed from inventory, but they can be equiped using VAS. Nothing was changed before and after update, so I guess no problem there. Also other people trying my mod reports their uniforms alright. Other addons and vanilla units works well. I have no idea what's the cause of this. I checked config, everything ok there. Something about new version?

Yeah happened to me to on my addon.

Went throught the patch notes and did not seem to find anything relevant.

Anyone knows something about this?

Since getting Arma3 Ive had nothing but issues getting uniforms to stay on. hats and accessories no issue. I assumed its just i'm missing something but I cant find problems with my configs.

I'm finding even just changing uniforms to an existing uniform class in a config wont work half the time.

Edited by C.T

@ tejkr my solution for this problem was to delete my uniform classname out of the linkeditems, respawnitems, respawnlinkeditems and so on out of my units config, there must be only the vests, hlemet and so on but no uniform.

That should do the job.

Yes, removing the classname from linkeditems etc. really helps! Now my uniforms works as usually! Thanks for the advice, you saved my day and returned me the enthusiasm I lost for A3 because of this!