Sign in to follow this  
CommuneCode

Kradnostrov Map for ArmA 3

Winter Version? That's one thing the ARMA family has never had enough of... snow laden maps. You want to win part of that contest? Make a winter map *and* get some custom particles working on it for "snow"... a blizzard even ;)

and co. For a2 or a winter version?

The little village down there looks well placed, and even if i'm not a fan of "hilly" landscapes, i can imagine having a lot of fun on it

that. Looks. Awesome!

The rules have changed for the contest since I first posted, I am no longer allowed to enter my map as per the contest rules.

The rules have changed for the contest since I first posted, I am no longer allowed to enter my map as per the contest rules.

So will you quit because of that or you still want to improve your map?

I haven't decided yet, this is a big let down but I may continue, I'll let everyone know when I decide, but regardless, thanks to everyone for all your help along the way.

Its a shame things haven't gone as planned, maybe take a rest from it a while, then see if you want to continue later.

Doesn’t matter regards Royal or not, most players won’t mind if it has a castle, villa or ham burger stand, provided its performance and ai friendly, then that about ticks most boxes, well for me it does.:D

Thread cleaned up. The "royal crap" comment has been clarified, so I don't think it's necessary to derail the thread any further. Please keep it on topic.

Thread cleaned up. The "royal crap" comment has been clarified, so I don't think it's necessary to derail the thread any further. Please keep it on topic.

Thank you MadDog, the comments about that were getting annoying.

If you just mod for the money of the contest, IMO you're doing it for the wrong reason. Keep the map coming, it looks good so far, why abandon it? ;)

If you just mod for the money of the contest, IMO you're doing it for the wrong reason. Keep the map coming, it looks good so far, why abandon it? ;)

I wasn't in it for the money, I was in for the prestige of saying my mod won, I can't even receive euros so I'm not sure I could have even got the money.

Why do you need the prestige of winning a contest when you can have the prestige of being a map maker and having 100's maybe even 1000's people downloading and playing your map?

Ok, I understand what you guys are saying but lets not fill the thread with rants again