Sign in to follow this  
GDent

How do you stop all co-op AI chatter?

This has been a problem for a while. In Arma 2, we somehow disabled co-op AI chatter, possibly through TA2DST or automatically with ACE. If I turn down the Radio setting in the audio options to 0, I can still hear them speaking when I'm near a player. This gets really annoying after a while.

I know there's a mod called MRB voicestop, but we also want to be able to hear the other team shouting orders. That mod disables every team's voices, so it takes away that extra element.

I just don't want to hear my teammates' characters calling "UNKNOWN MAN, 400 METERS, FRONT" when they're already human players that haven't even seen the enemy yet. How can I stop this?

I wanted to recreate this thread, but I really don't need to. If anyone has ideas then let me know.

Audio Options >> Radio = 0

Game Options >> Radio Subtitles = Disabled

Yes, I've already set these options. The team leaders and other units still call out enemies, they just aren't heard on the radios.

Sorry, didn't read your post correctly the first time.

If you are using the ACE mod there is a setting in the config file that you can change to disable all radio chatter.

I know there's a mod called MRB voicestop, but we also want to be able to hear the other team shouting orders. That mod disables every team's voices, so it takes away that extra element.

Did you find the ACE config file? If not I can explain in more detail.

Did you find the ACE config file? If not I can explain in more detail.

How about you look at the forum section?

To OP: No, it is not possible to disable radio protocol for players only without disabling it for AI.

I recommend you request this feature on the feedback tracker.